Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1075113 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheGuyFromHR:

Either Etiebet's place main car park (not always easy to get into) or the car park next to the building, which charges N500. Both are safe, at least in my experience. As is usual with visa application centres in Lagos, there are touts hanging around everywhere offering every possible service short of actually stamping a visa in your passport, and given the crowds, the way things are going they might soon start offering that too.

grin grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lianalexa: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Pls can anyone assist me with IOM Lagos address and how to get there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheGuyFromHR:

Either Etiebet's place main car park (not always easy to get into) or the car park next to the building, which charges N500. Both are safe, at least in my experience. As is usual with visa application centres in Lagos, there are touts hanging around everywhere offering every possible service short of actually stamping a visa in your passport, and given the crowds, the way things are going they might soon start offering that too.

Thanks for the laugh grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by cdaniel: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thanks...
TheGuyFromHR:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by cdaniel: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thanks....
solarinde:

There is a car park inside the estate(Abule onigbagbo) which is almost on same street with TLS, usually #300 but don’t know if the fee has change
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Use this link to see the address

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria

Lianalexa:
Pls can anyone assist me with IOM Lagos address and how to get there

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Capitalbase: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Good afternoon all.
Is there anyone who have been able to book appointment today in Ikeja?
I don try tire!! Na cry remain!
Please help a brother once any date pops up.

Best Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by teewhydope(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:
There’s no difference between Access & Fidelitybank.

They use almost the same rate
Accessbank N445 at $1000 limit
Fidelitybank N439 at $500 limit
WEMAbank N437

ZenithBank is the best at N398 but $200 limit.
Ecobank is N401 but $500 limit.
Gtbank too is around N400 but also same $500 limit or so.

Not sure about first bank and others.

please can you confirm if ecobank is still @ $500 and wema bank limit too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
No.

Ecobank, Union and Gtbank are $100 now.
Fidelitybank & Stanbic $300 now.

Don’t know about wema
teewhydope:

please can you confirm if ecobank is still @ $500 and wema bank limit too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Capitalbase:
Good afternoon all.

Best Regards

Do you have any dependant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Capitalbase: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
solarinde:

Do you have any dependant?

No bro. I am as single as...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Capitalbase:

No bro. I am as single as...

I am asking because, I don’t get a closer appointment. I got 24th September when my school resumes on 14th September. But for my dependants, I was able to get 19th August with prime time appointment which am planning to go in with them since I am the main applicant then pay 42k for flexi when I get in. Would have suggested you do same, but since you don’t have , keep trying. I am looking out to amend mine may be I can escape paying 42k. If dates pops up will alert you. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Capitalbase: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
solarinde:

I am asking because, I don’t get a closer appointment. I got 24th September when my school resumes on 14th September. But for my dependants, I was able to get 19th August with prime time appointment which am planning to go in with them since I am the main applicant then pay 42k for flexi when I get in. Would have suggested you do same, but since you don’t have , keep trying. I am looking out to amend mine may be I can escape paying 42k. If dates pops up will alert you. Cheers

Thanks a lot. I will be expecting it!!

Best Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by teewhydope(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:
No.

Don’t know about wema

wow thanks. stanbic was still 500 as at Friday. how come
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
teewhydope:

wow thanks. stanbic was still 500 as at Friday. how come

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Arhmiee(f): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Capitalbase:
Good afternoon all.

Best Regards

Same here. I have been searching yet no date still.
It's really tiring.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iamlinton: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
These naija banks are just useless right now. Best bet is dorm account

Skymoore1004:
No.

Don’t know about wema
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is dorm account really the best?

Dom account that you have to fund with BDC rate?

Dom account that 80% of the branches will tell you that they don’t have money for withdrawal.
You will keep going branch to branch before you find the one that has money.

Dom account that the card get mood.
Some sites will not even accept it.

Dom account that you pay to send, withdraw, and receive?

Dom account that before you open, you will do iswear to God & bother the bank everytime to check the references you submitted.

Dom account that you cannot always transfer via your mobile app. You’d need to go the bank for certain transactions.

Nigeria is just a mess.
I’m happy for you all leaving soon.

P:S: Please I’m talking based on experience with some banks. Yours might differ and be better.
iamlinton:
These naija banks are just useless right now. Best bet is dorm account

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Est01233: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
quote author=Capitalbase post=92889683]

No bro. I am as single as...[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ayinke123(f): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
I did mine free of charge in Lagos

neduboo:
Please how much is covid19 test in Lagos, Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luseyi: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please gurus in the house,help me biko
1.is it a must that one must add a day extra to the 28days statement?Reason is that I lodged the funds in my account on the 20th of July and from my calculation I think tomorrow 17th August is the 28th day.So I had planned to apply on Tuesday August 18th so I can start the date hustling on time.But someone said I should add a day and apply on Wednesday.i really dont know o

2.pls can I extend the printing of my statement beyond my visa application date E.g If I apply on 18th August which is the 29th date and have a date for 25th for interview,can I print my statement from 21st july to 23rd august even though I applied on 18th.

3.In my statement there was a payment with the narration of Director's allowance from a coy I own.Do I need to submit my CAC documents though I also work and earn a monthly salary in a consulting firm

Thank you all for your responses
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by neduboo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
ayinke123:
I did mine free of charge in Lagos

Where in Lagos boss?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ayinke123(f): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ajibutu health centre, mafoluku. You will get result in 5 working days

neduboo:

Where in Lagos boss?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Akchi32: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
You don't have to pay a penny. I used my dependant time and date and i didn't pay a dime. As long as there's an appointment for that day and time, you're not supposed to pay.

solarinde:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by neduboo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
ayinke123:
Ajibutu health centre, mafoluku. You will get result in 5 working days

Ooh. Thanks you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Akchi32:
You don't have to pay a penny. I used my dependant time and date and i didn't pay a dime. As long as there's an appointment for that day and time, you're not supposed to pay.

Great. Glad to hear. Saving 42k then. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
solarinde:

Not sure if this is quite correct. The rules may vary from TLS to TLS, but when we did a walk-in at TLS Ikeja with dependants on their date, we were asked to pay the 42k (which we had planned to pay anyway).
I'd advise you go prepared to pay if they ask you to, and while hoping that you won't.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Capitalbase: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
I am still here o!!!
Anybody that sees where date is shod alert "Us" o!!!

Best Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by femimat(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
solarinde:

Please how did you pay the 55GBP UKVI fee?

having issues with the payment. can I pay this at the TLS office.

thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lightest(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
solarinde:

i doubt this info, I was asked to pay 42k if i want to do do biometric same day with my kids and i didn't have such miney at hand.

hence i did mine on the following day which was my normal date for biometric.

any walk in is 42k no mercy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lightest(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Akchi32:

doubt this info, I was asked to pay 42k if i want to do do biometric same day with my kids and i didn't have such money at hand.

hence i did mine on the following day which was my normal date for biometric.

any walk in is 42k no mercy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
1. No, it's not a must. The advice is just to avoid a situation in which you make a count error on your part.

2. Even if you extend the printing, the days after your application won't count, the ECO will just count backwards from the day you submit. The 28-days that UKVI needs must be before your application.

3. Did the deposit come in before or during your 28-day count? You don't need to submit CAC or employment documents except they help your application.
Luseyi:
Please gurus in the house,help me biko
1.is it a must that one must add a day extra to the 28days statement?Reason is that I lodged the funds in my account on the 20th of July and from my calculation I think tomorrow 17th August is the 28th day.So I had planned to apply on Tuesday August 18th so I can start the date hustling on time.But someone said I should add a day and apply on Wednesday.i really dont know o

2.pls can I extend the printing of my statement beyond my visa application date E.g If I apply on 18th August which is the 29th date and have a date for 25th for interview,can I print my statement from 21st july to 23rd august even though I applied on 18th.

3.In my statement there was a payment with the narration of Director's allowance from a coy I own.Do I need to submit my CAC documents though I also work and earn a monthly salary in a consulting firm

Thank you all for your responses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.