Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1075275 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Flezi1: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
naledis:
It - being a valid certificate as stated in the email right? What then do you consider to be a valid tuberculosis certificate?

I’m not trying to force you to accept my interpretation. I just need you to be entirely certain of what you choose to do so you don’t have any regrets. Don’t take any chances ✌️

Thanks, on a second thought i think you have a valid point, as the statement is quite vague and controversial. Luckily for me mine expires 24th August and I would have submitted my application online before that date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Acuna91: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arhmiee:

Look for someone you trust that has a dollar account or you can open one.
Please which is the best bank to open a dollar account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by QueensRoad1: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hebraeem:
Ok thanks. Any one heading to U of huddersfield?

Going to Huddersfield ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by naledis(f): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
That’s good then!

Mine expires on the 27th but I already submitted my application online and my appointment is in a few days.

However for those who are not able to submit their application before their certificates expire - the safest option for them would be to retake the test.

Good luck with your application.

Flezi1:

Thanks, on a second thought i think you have a valid point, as the statement is quite vague and controversial. Luckily for me mine expires 24th August and I would have submitted my application online before that date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sonarirok(f): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Any bank will do.

Keep in mind getting a debit card will take about 5 working days or more. If you hope to book an appointment soon you are best of looking for someone who has a dollar account.

Acuna91:

Please which is the best bank to open a dollar account?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Hebraeem: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yeap
QueensRoad1:

Going to Huddersfield ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by smilz(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
ZabethMay:

Yes. I was there today

Please check your mail. Just sent a request. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
I got my dollar card from fidelitybank the following day. My account was opened the same day I applied, and I got the card the following day.

@Acuna91 try fidelitybank.

Sonarirok:
Any bank will do.

Keep in mind getting a debit card will take about 5 working days or more. If you hope to book an appointment soon you are best of looking for someone who has a dollar account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mogatti: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Anyone going to Anglia Ruskin university, Chelmsford?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oby200: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lol, i have plenty questions today.

Please o people, asides birth certificate, what else can one use as proof of relationship?

Can I use declaration of age?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Michm: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good evening gurus in the house, please my wife who is the main applicant have not been able to get an appointment date for Lagos TLS, is it possible for me being the dependent to chose Abuja for my own biometrics and can she come with me and use my date for her interview? Has anyone been in this situation or know anyone who has been ? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
To whom it may concern smiley

You can check yourself to confirm, if need be:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Arhmiee(f): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hebraeem:
Thank you. Also, please can I keep my tuition and maintenance fees in my savings account or it must be a current account as proof of funds?

It can be in any of the two.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hello house, can anyone with dependents who have done the credibility interview should please share the transcript with us? It will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sonarirok(f): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
That’s some speedy service.

Skymoore1004:
I got my dollar card from fidelitybank the following day. My account was opened the same day I applied, and I got the card the following day.

@Acuna91 try fidelitybank.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Oma6090: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good evening all,
Has any body tried paying for IHS using first bank or UBA.
Or which other bank should I open a domiciliary account with that can easily aid payment.
preferably a bank that would give debit card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Flezi1: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Currently filling my application, do i have to include the reference number of my previous visit visa rejection . Also do i have to upload scanned copies of the rejection letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Waledarep(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hello Guys,
I have gotten two MBA admissions already from Coventry and Huddersfield Universities for January 2021 and I am still expecting more offers from 3-5 universities so as to know the best to choose the of among them in term of school fees.
My question is, can I go ahead for the Tuberculosis Test now or do I need to confirm the school I will be choosing before going for the test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by liliberth: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Flezi1:
Currently filling my application, do i have to include the reference number of my previous visit visa rejection . Also do i have to upload scanned copies of the rejection letter?

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by liliberth: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Waledarep:
Hello Guys,
I have gotten two MBA admissions already from Coventry and Huddersfield Universities for January 2021 and I am still expecting more offers from 3-5 universities so as to know the best to choose the of among them in term of school fees.
My question is, can I go ahead for the Tuberculosis Test now or do I need to confirm the school I will be choosing before going for the test

Yes. As thats the school you'll putting in your form.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oma6090:
Good evening all,
Has any body tried paying for IHS using first bank or UBA.
Or which other bank should I open a domiciliary account with that can easily aid payment.
preferably a bank that would give debit card.

First Bank cards are limited to $100 now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by rukkykelvin(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hebraeem:
Yeap

same here.

Has your cas been issued?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by rukkykelvin(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
QueensRoad1:

Going to Huddersfield ��

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by QueensRoad1: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
rukkykelvin:

same here.

Has your cas been issued?

For Huddersfield not yet prepping for their mock interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by sunshine21: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
This not true. The limit doesn't apply to debit cards tied to your domicilliary account.
Cyberknight:

First Bank cards are limited to $100 now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by rukkykelvin(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
QueensRoad1:

For Huddersfield not yet prepping for their mock interview

Mock interview ( like credibility mock) or course related.?

Because I'm not aware of such.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lynniebabes(f): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=QueensRoad1 post=92964262]
Me too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by QueensRoad1: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
rukkykelvin:

Mock interview ( like credibility mock) or course related.?

Because I'm not aware of such.

Yes credibility mock interview, CAS isn’t ready yet they said next week at most
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Franklyn4: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
sunshine21:
This not true. The limit doesn't apply to debit cards tied to your domicilliary account.

It does brother. I have a Dom. account and my bank GTB said it applies to it too. So, this has to do with geo-locations (countries).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Smithkafors(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Flezi1:

The rate used is oanda rate. https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/
Thanks,I really appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by drills: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arhmiee:
Please did anyone here go for walk-in at TLS Ikeja today?

Were people accepted for walk-in and how did it go?

A lot of persons were accommodated for walk in VI TLS.

Feel free to try any day, arrive before they start say 7am, your GWF number will be taken and you will ne mostly likely allowed in.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.