Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1084534 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Fwaz: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
You can't pass that 1st October.. hope you opt for priority so that a decision can be made on your application in a week time.. for a decision to be made on a standard visa it usually takes 15working days.
I will suggest you opt for priority or super priority if it's still available or rather go for walk-in tomorrow for you to be able to catch up with your latest resumption date. Hope it helps
Nattiejt:
Hello, the latest resumption date on my CAS is October 1st, whereas my interview is slated for 14th of September. I hope I can resume any time in Oct?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Please how much do I pay for a walk in at TLS ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fwaz:
You can't pass that 1st October.. hope you opt for priority so that a decision can be made on your application in a week time.. for a decision to be made on a standard visa it usually takes 15working days.
I will suggest you opt for priority or super priority if it's still available or rather go for walk-in tomorrow for you to be able to catch up with your latest resumption date. Hope it helps

Priority visa is currently unavailable

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Pls who has info as regards this for Ikeja TLS

Donracy:
To whom it may concern..

They are doing walk in at TLS VI.

If you are interested this is the opportunity for you

Cheers.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
toyclicks:
Pls who has info as regards this for Ikeja TLS

when you get a response please mention me :- I’ve been trying to get an update on walk-in at tls ikeja for days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by faks10: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
please, how much did you pay for walk in? and which added service did you use for the payment? prime time or what?
mdeeokoye:
Yeap!!! I can confirm this I did my interview today

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
ok

rukkykelvin:

Abuja

Self service
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ykaa(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
johnchair777:
Sincerely, the priority visa's are very cool, when compared to the excruciating wait on visa decisions. 15 working days, seems like 365days .....

Cool but more expensive..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Interview and biometrics done TLS VI
Spent 11mins on the interview

Questions asked

Name and DOB

Course start and end dates

What school

Why the course? She said "I don't want to hear course modules"�

Why the school?

Why the UK?

And the benefits of the course to me in the future

I was just doing dictation and spellings for her.

The dictation really helped me to relax and comport myself well.

Success to all of us.

17 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Donracy:

Questions asked

Name and DOB

What school

Why the school?

Why the UK?

Success to all of us.
best wishes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bashybabe2020:
when you get a response please mention me :- I’ve been trying to get an update on walk-in at tls ikeja for days

No one can tell when they’d do walk ins. . You have to go there and try your luck. Some people went multiple times before they let them in. . .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by eddymatti(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Please can I pm you?
Donracy:

Questions asked

Name and DOB

What school

Why the school?

Why the UK?

Success to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tanimofe: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
You can say that again, as i write this, my heart is in my mouth, i just got a Non straight forward mail today, not becos i feel anything is wrong, but i just dont knw.
johnchair777:
Sincerely, the priority visa's are very cool, when compared to the excruciating wait on visa decisions. 15 working days, seems like 365days .....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mdeeokoye: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Today was my interview day(ikeja) while they were checking my documents to go in there was a lady that they were telling her that her interview was scheduled in two days time and not today and they asked her if she wants to pay for walk in. Also i was scheduled for 10am but i got in @ 9am and before 11am me and my wife we were done.

faks10:
please, how much did you pay for walk in? and which added service did you use for the payment? prime time or what?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luseyi: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
It will end in praise...
Pls calm down jare, God is in control.
When did you do your interview and biometrics pls?

tanimofe:
You can say that again, as i write this, my heart is in my mouth, i just got a Non straight forward mail today, not becos i feel anything is wrong, but i just dont knw.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mdeeokoye: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
I only paid for assisted service.

faks10:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
tanimofe:

When was your interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kelvindot: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
mamalicious007:
Anyone going to Anglia Ruskin University this September?
. Yes I’m going to ARU.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lukzy500: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Pls any one goin to university of Plymouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mindlog: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
kelvindot:
. Yes I’m going to ARU.

Chelmsford, London or Cambridge?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by tanimofe: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
my interview was on 27th August, while dependent 19th of Aug... the mail came in today for all of us
Luseyi:
It will end in praise...
Pls calm down jare, God is in control.
When did you do your interview and biometrics pls?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Luseyi: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
It is well
Had mine on the 25th of August.

tanimofe:
my interview was on 27th August, while dependent 19th of Aug... the mail came in today for all of us
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donracy: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks dear

Bashybabe2020:
best wishes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sommylove5: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
tanimofe:

Which centre please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tohlah1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
What questions were U asked?
mdeeokoye:
Today was my interview day(ikeja) while they were checking my documents to go in there was a lady that they were telling her that her interview was scheduled in two days time and not today and they asked her if she wants to pay for walk in. Also i was scheduled for 10am but i got in @ 9am and before 11am me and my wife we were done.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lmao why am I getting cold feet ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by fabulous05(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
liliberth:

Go and read previous thread you will see it there.

I know that the visa fee is £348 and IHS £300, I just want to confirm the dollar equivalent with the current exchange rate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by naledis(f): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bashybabe2020:
Lmao why am I getting cold feet ��going to walk-in on Tuesday my agency said it’s N45,000 but someone here mentioned N42,000

You’re using a visa agent?? If yes I do hope you’ve done your due diligence? Use of visa agents is not encouraged on this forum because enough information is shared to enable applicants do the whole process on their own. Lots of wrongdoings have been committed in applicants’ names thanks to “agents”

Read every form being filled on your behalf. Read everything you’re signing.

And to correct, walk-in fee is N42,000. Wonder why your agency would quote N45,000?

Just be careful. Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
It is well

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by solarinde(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
tanimofe:
Please if I may ask, was this your first application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mdeeokoye: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Why the school?
Why the course?
Why the UK?
Future ambition and how the course will help in achieving it
Tohlah1:
What questions were U asked?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.