Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1085658 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by excelchips(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hello Gurus in the house, please, kindly assist to clarify this. I want to know if it is essential to input the passport details of your dependents while filling my visa application as my dependents passports have expired. I want to know in order to know how soon I have to get their passport renewed.

Thank you.

Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

So how will one be able to pay the 50% schools before enrollment. If one can't touch the money after getting their visa?

I thought the money was for school fees and leaving expenses.
This is true following what is stated on the guide but some people remove everything because the money was borrowed and they need to return it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
excelchips:
Hello Gurus in the house, please, kindly assist to clarify this. I want to know if it is essential to input the passport details of your dependents while filling my visa application as my dependents passports have expired. I want to know in order to know how soon I have to get their passport renewed.

Thank you.

Regards

Yes you must input your dependents passport details.. as long as you have said they are accompanying you for this application..
unless they will be applying for visa later and joining you afterwards..then I would assume they wuldn't ask for their passport details
I stand to be corrected though..

To get a new passport, where do you stay? If you are in Lagos..you can get a new passport this week..we just did ours in a week..
In other states..I don't know the situation..so I can't advise on it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Doyinh: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yes you're right
covidia:
They won’t actually track you per se. But at point of entry you’d be asked how much money you have. There are questions you’d be asked and if they don’t check out they will dig deeper.
But all in all, the money should be available to you at that point anyways.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by olarewajuo: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Am about paying for my visa fee but can’t find piority service only standard service?

Is anyone experiencing thesame thing, how do I go about the piority service?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
mamacajah:

His passport number

You don’t need to do that. Go with both passports
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
justwise:

You don’t need to do that. Go with both passports
Thanks justwise.. really appreciate it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
My only concern about telephone interview is hearing. Form a face-to-face interview, you can read lips as well hear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by badtempest: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
olarewajuo:
Am about paying for my visa fee but can’t find piority service only standard service?

It’s on the appointment booking you’d see the service I think
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Doyinh: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
My concern is not even that, my concern is when is it going to be, what if its a time you're not mentally prepared or you're not even available
toyclicks:
My only concern about telephone interview is hearing. Form a face-to-face interview, you can read lips as well hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Jayfarm: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nadheer15:
I actually paid around £13,000 using form A at the bank, I couldn't pay up the remaining because there is a restriction per student. Each student can only make around $14,000 at once and then you'd have to wait for 3 months for another such transaction to your school.

However, during all the times I made the payment, it took at most 2 days and I got my telex copy. Sent it to school and school confirmed payment within 2 days also. So I'm surprised people are using 3 weeks to a month for such transactions.
Okay calm...thanks so very much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Benediktejike: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
olarewajuo:

You will see priority visa when you have made your visa payment and have been directed to TLS contact
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ajags80: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good Afternoon, Please can you link me up, I also need to renew my dependant's passport urgently.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Akchi32: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
I didn't submit any copies of my previous travel history and my visa was approved.

If you look closely at your passport, you'll see previous passport number, it's for a reason. Your previous travel history can be traced with your passport number. Personally, I don't think you need to upload it at all, since they trace or track your travel history.

AKB1ofLagos:
Oh yes, past travel details were filled in the form and my current passport which was uploaded has some of the visas and stamps on it so i did not submit copies. I am hoping for the best either way. Thank you for the response, you have been of great help to me this morning.
Have a great day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lukzy500: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pls who has chosen university of plymouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Goddys:

I think 800k is sufficient for visa and IHS for those going after September for 2 years programme. The difference between current IHS and proposed IHS is more or less £500 when computed for 2 years and 4 months
Hahaha, thanks brotherly. I've done it already, totally was approximately $1100 which is 505k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Benediktejike:

You will see priority visa when you have made your visa payment and have been directed to TLS contact
I don't think that's available for now sef, I couldn't get it myself. I heard there's a huge backlog and they have to deal with that first
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by chnovpaul(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
chnovpaul:
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone help with information about how to do a "Walk-In" into the Abuja TLS center?

I need an urgent decision on my Tier 4 visa application due to my work. I would have selected the priority service but did not have that choice while I was filling my visa application form. I also tried the Prime Time Appointment option on TLS portal, but couldn't figure out how to make it work. My appointment date is Sept. 18 at the moment, but it will be difficult to wait till then as I need to make some work trips.

I will appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks in advance.

For whoever finds this useful:

Submitted visa application on Sept. 5, and I did a walk-in at the Abuja TLS center today. However, it came at a cost of the Flexi appointment.

There was no interview or any indication of such.

Paid for priority and hoping for a response in one week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Interview is next week but I'm hopeful. Who's going to university of Strathclyde?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by drills: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Just picked up my visa.

Timeline
Aug 1 Application submitted
August 19 interview and biometrics
Sep 2 Received non straightforward email
Sep 8 mail to pickup
Sep 8 AM picked up passport with visa.
Sep 8 PM Received BRP email after pickup

Thanks to all that helped with information on this platform. And to those waiting you will receive yours IJN

32 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sommylove5: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
drills:
Just picked up my visa.

Timeline
Sep 8 mail to pickup

Thanks to all that helped with information on this platform. And to those waiting you will receive yours IJN

Congratulations dear. Please which center
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
drills:
Just picked up my visa.

Timeline
Sep 8 mail to pickup

Ah finally!

Good news to sweep away the tension of the interview/no interview wahala since yesterday.

Congrats bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ade0853: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
chnovpaul:

How much is the naira equivalent of what you paid for the PRIORITY VISA?

Submitted visa application on Sept. 5, and I did a walk-in at the Abuja TLS center today. However, it came at a cost of the Flexi appointment.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nattiejt: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Did you pay for the walk in?
Bashybabe2020:
just did a walk-in at ikeja no interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ade0853: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
chnovpaul:

How much did you pay in Naira to switch from Standard to Priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by drills: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sommylove5:

Congratulations dear. Please which center

VI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bjpumps(f): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yes, interviews have been suspended. I submitted my documents yesterday 7th of September and this was the information I received. It was suspended same 7th of Sept. 2020

hadidej:

what does this mean pls?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bjpumps(f): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hello,

I used the VI application center on 7th of Sept. at 9:30am. I wasn't interviewed as they said the process had been suspended that morning.

lynniebabes:
Did anyone use Vi today? Was the applicant interviewed ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bjpumps(f): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
I was told that if they needed more information about your application, they'd contact you directly.

bjpumps:
Yes, interviews have been suspended. I submitted my documents yesterday 7th of September and this was the information I received. It was suspended same 7th of Sept. 2020

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
How much is the priority pls or will they add the previous money joined?i am considering it.

Paid for priority and hoping for a response in one week.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nattiejt:
Did you pay for the walk in?
yes N42,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.