Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1084493 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2020
dami24:

My dear, I think the house has already advised that you be positive and hope for the best. Some others have even said that you have nothing to worry as you have the 28days covered.

Besides, if you cancel your application, you will not get a refund because you have already done biometrics.

So just relax and wait for the outcome.

I’ve just been very uncomfortable and scared but thank you anyway , I will wait.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Lawrence6:
Good morning everyone,
Pls can anyone who did walk in on Friday 11th sept pls brief us on update so far pls.
loooool Bros coolo down , did walk-in on 8th I never get update
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by donmanuel1: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Please i would like to talk to you privately
QueensRoad1:

Huddersfield 10500 after scholarship.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by asatin007: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2020
Bashybabe2020:
loooool Bros coolo down , did walk-in on 8th I never get update

As in there’s no algorithm for this process lol. Some people who did on the same day as you have gotten their decision. The only formula is “cool down” �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by DareFadi(f): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2020
Kinkwin:

I’ve just been very uncomfortable and scared but thank you anyway , I will wait.

Does that mean you don't trust this comment you posted below if you are uncomfortable and scared ? ..... if you dont then why post it as others might read it , taking it as gospel truth and submit early which can lead to rejection.

Kinkwin:

Thank you for this because I know someone that it happened to.. he submitted online and was waiting for his 28days to elapse then he printed out his statement , applied and got the visa. Like you said better safe than sorry, I pray I get the visa cry

Kinkwin:

Thank you for this .. some people think that UKVI are robots , they are human beings like us , even though the website says otherwise , it’s still up to their discretion to give you visa or not. I am pretty sure some people have submitted bank statements one day less than 28days and they still got their visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2020
DareFadi:

Does that mean you don't trust this comment you posted below if you are uncomfortable and scared ? ..... if you dont then why post it as others might read it , taking it as gospel truth and submit early which can lead to rejection.

Excuse me ... please go back and read from the beginning again angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2020
Oloshi83:

The issue of progression also seems to be a key factor so you need to address that.

Thanks for weighing in on this.

During this appeal process, I have adequately addressed this by sending them an academic progression justification statement which they didn't ask me for at any point in the admission process even though I had it.

Don't mind them. They are just trying to find additional excuse(s) abi were they blind when I filled the application forms?More so, the degree is in a different field from the currently held master's.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Youngee34: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Are there still any 25th, 26th, 27th waiting for collection email?

I'm 27th and I'm really hoping I get it today.

This wait is killing....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ukay2: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2020
Enquiries.

To the highlited statement below, does it mean someone coming to UK to write 2 days exam will self-isolate for 2days and go and write his or her exam or the person will self isolate for 14days before going to write the 2 days exam?

I need clarification please.

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by asatin007: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2020
ukay2:
Enquiries.

To the highlited statement below, does it mean someone coming to UK to write 2 days exam will self-isolate for 2days and go and write his or her exam or the person will self isolate for 14days before going to write the 2 days exam?

Thanks

From what I understand, you can’t travel to the UK for less than 14 days unless you are coming from an exempt country. You must complete your 14 day self-isolation in the UK before going out for the 2 days you need.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2020
asatin007:

As in there’s no algorithm for this process lol. Some people who did on the same day as you have gotten their decision. The only formula is “cool down” �

Because they did priority no one who did standard same day as me has gotten a response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2020
ukay2:
Enquiries.

Thanks
You will quarantine for 14 days...so factor that in the number of days you want to stay...
I would advise you do 3 weeks or 4 if you can...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ukay2: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2020
asatin007:

From what I understand, you can’t travel to the UK for less than 14 days unless you are coming from an exempt country. You must complete your 14 day self-isolation in the UK before going out for the 2 days you need.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ukay2: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2020
mamacajah:

You will quarantine for 14 days...so factor that in the number of days you want to stay...
I would advise you do 3 weeks or 4 if you can...

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mattocoinzz: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Visa approved! I did my biometrics on 8th of September. Who is going to University of Reading here? More visas for us all. AMEN.

29 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Hello everyone...I did my biometrics this morning at Ikeja...still no interviews at the moment but the walk in crowd was much.... so I would advise people to look elsewhere for now ...cheers..

It is well..now I join the 15days counting community..hehehe wink

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mamacajah: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Mattocoinzz:
Visa approved! I did my biometrics on 8th of September. Who is going to University of Reading here? More visas for us all. AMEN.
Congratulations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Please what is happening with August 25th -28th cry

Please if you have heard from ukvi please post your testimony biko

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by asatin007: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2020
Bashybabe2020:

Because they did priority no one who did standard same day as me has gotten a response

No. @toyckicks did not do priority, he did his biometric on 7th and his application was returned to VAC in 4 days

I know a friend who’s not on nairaland with the same situation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mattocoinzz: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2020
mamacajah:

Congratulations!

Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by whuzmhan: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2020
Mattocoinzz:

Congratulations
Please did you pay for priority?
Where was your centre?
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Jazzman95: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
I’m 28th and still waiting and hopeful it drops today.

Youngee34:

This wait is killing....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Laura123: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

My husband did his on the 27th in Abuja TLS and got a mail for pickup yesterday, we’re waiting for courier to deliver it. I did mine on 26th in Abuja TLS and I haven’t gotten any feedback yet... dunno what happened to 26th date?��‍♀️��‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2020
Laura123:

My husband did his on the 27th in Abuja TLS and got a mail for pickup yesterday, we’re waiting for courier to deliver it. I did mine on 26th in Abuja TLS and I haven’t gotten any feedback yet... dunno what happened to 26th date?��‍♀️��‍♀️

It is well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kinkwin: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Mattocoinzz:

Congrats ! Hopefully people who did biometrics September 9th will be next

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mattocoinzz: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2020
whuzmhan:

Congratulations
Please did you pay for priority?
Where was your centre?
thanks

No priority
IKEJA

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by lollymii: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Dear House,

Please for your IHS and Visa fees please Paga Verve was very easy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Docuzor(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2020
What centre did you do?
I'm hearing it's mainly Abuja applicants.

Aprokodaughter:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Capitalbase: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Youngee34:

This wait is killing....

My brother, this 25th, 26th, 27th table don break fall press us. I can't imagine this attitude is coming from the UK. It's heart wrecking.

Best Regards.

We wait!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by smilz(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2020
The thing tire me too.

Youngee34:

This wait is killing....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Kinkwin:

I did walk in September 9th and nothing yet
And no phone call or email?Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bashybabe2020: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2020
Mattocoinzz:

Congratulations!!!

Did you do priority and where was your biometrics done ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.