Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1086214 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
iphie1984:

Yes

That was why they called...
They were making your decision..once you answered them well no worry before friday you will get your visa.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by folaranmi15: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lawrence6:

Wow my fellow wolverian,yes you can quarantine in london too,that's what i planned doing once i get my visa too.
Also going to Wolverhampton and planning to quarantine in London, I hope to get my visa this week

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by faks10: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
How far with you? have you gotten a decision mail yet?
I know some 14th have gotten and some are yet to get

Lawrence6:

That was why they called...
They were making your decision..once you answered them well no worry before friday you will get your visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skycharges(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pwettybii:
Visa collected
Sep 1- application
Sep 11th -biometric
Oct 1-decision email
Oct 5-pick up email
God is good
For everyone waiting God will do it pls don’t stop praying and believing

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
folaranmi15:

Also going to Wolverhampton and planning to quarantine in London, I hope to get my visa this week

Lovely...what course and when did u apply?kindly send me your numb via mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
faks10:
How far with you? have you gotten a decision mail yet?
I know some 14th have gotten and some are yet to get

Have not ooo been worried since can't focus in office,my mail is tired of me..
When was your bio?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Skycharges:
Congratulations dear

Sky your mind don rest...seems i am the only 14th yet to get a decision mail sha.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hello my beloved brethren it has happened.

Submission 2nd September.
Biometrics 24th.
Decision 29th
Puckup Today.

I am grateful to all of you guys for all your advice. And to those still waiting I pray the good Lord put a song of joy like it for me today.

More especially to Anitaamich, I await your great news.

Meanwhile, please which of the airlines do not ask for Covid test?

Secondly I am headed to Southampton and will continue fro Heathrow by road. Do I have to quarantine in London or are mine allowed to go straight to Southampton and guarantine?

Thirdly, though I already reserved a place to quarantine in Southampton but is it possible for me to go straight and quarantine in my student accommodation?

Thanks in anticipation of a response.

13 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Abiscoco: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Are there people experiencing error while paying IHS fee? I've someone who wants to pay but it keeps saying error and they keep deducting the money. It has happened like 4 times already. What could be causing it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Laura123: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
hosey:

Thank you so much Hosey
Before I assist you with accommodation, answer the following:
1. Do you want an accommodation close to University of Chester i.e what campus is your course- Thornton Science Park
2. What is your budget - 400-500pcm
3. Do you plan for a studio, one bed flat or two bed flat- A studio or one bed flat
4. How many people will live in the accommodation - 2
5. Do you plan living in shared accommodation- No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by cerezo: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
I guess it's not yet come into force. Looks like we are gonna enjoy some 2 weeks of grace according to an article by UKCISA (https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/studentnews/1598/IHS-increase-delayed)

OralStone:
Has anyone paid for ihs in October?
Has the payment increased to 470 pounds per year as announced?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nadheer15: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
utaraji:

Biometrics 34th.
Decision 29th
Puckup Today.

I am grateful to all of you guys for all your advice. And to those still waiting I pray the good Lord put a song of joy like it for me today.

Secondly I am headed to Southampton and will continue fro Heathrow by road. Do I have to quarantine in London or are mine allowed to go straight to Southampton and guarantine?

Thirdly, though I already reserved a place to quarantine in Southampton but is it possible for me to go straight and quarantine in my student accommodation?

congrats bro 34th ke? grin

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Laura123: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zeecos:

Use rightmove.co.uk. I did the search for you.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/Chester.html

Thank you zeecos

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Laura123: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
ayas123456789:
use https://www.campusboard.co.uk seach for university of chester /

Thank yoh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Laura123: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
dami24:

Hi Laura, have you found a place. I saw this on right move

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/84845320#/

Hello dami24, I haven't found any yet. I saw this apartment yesterday and contacted them but unfortunately it can't be given to students, just for professionals. Thanks for your help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skycharges(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lawrence6:

Sky your mind don rest...seems i am the only 14th yet to get a decision mail sha.

Bro na God..Hoping to get collection mail tmao meanwhile worry not, we all would rejoice soonest

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sept 14th ppl help me ooooo...no decision mail yet ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Skycharges:
Bro na God..Hoping to get collection mail tmao meanwhile worry not, we all would rejoice soonest

I wish you success.
On God bro..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by GreatMage: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hello Ukers;

Is it possible to enter the UK with 4.5 million for a bachelor's program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by toyclicks: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Greetings live from Manchester.

I am grateful to God.

To Him be all the glory

23 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dami24(f): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lawrence6:
Sept 14th ppl help me ooooo...no decision mail yet ooo

cheesy No be we fit help you brother. But don’t worry na, you will get tomorrow morning.

We that have gotten, we never collect passport. It has not even changed to application transferred to VAC. So we still dey the same level more or less. We will probably get passport same day with with you that did not receive today sef. So just calm down grin.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Adurami040517: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Congratulations
utaraji:

Biometrics 34th.
Decision 29th
Puckup Today.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Adurami040517: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow, congratulations once again.
Wish you all the best smiley smiley
toyclicks:

I am grateful to God.

To Him be all the glory
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lawrence6(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=dami24 post=94638865]

cheesy No be we fit help you brother. But don’t worry na, you will get tomorrow morning.

We that have gotten, we never collect passport. It has not even changed to application transferred to VAC. So we still dey the same level more or less. We will probably get passport same day with with you that did not receive today sef. So just calm down grin. [/quot]

LMAO i can't calm down...dont mind me i am just freestyling...i know it will end well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Adurami040517:
Congratulations

Thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
toyclicks:

I am grateful to God.

To Him be all the glory

You are blessed bro. Please are you quarantine in your student accommodation or in a hotel/BB?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nadheer15:
congrats bro 34th ke? grin

Thanks over happiness ooh. Corrected.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by folaranmi15: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
kc6964:
Hello bro , is me that just called you ...

Middlesex university, will check and send more

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.