Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1086349 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Phelixblaq(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Please help me, today makes it 24th day I received decision email without collection mail, I have checked on ukvi and tls, ukvi pritoria told me my passport has been dispatched and tls said they are yet to have my package embarassed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Omopapa check your email
omopapa:
Try Chester, Derby, BCU or Wolverhampton

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
I have replied sir

Dfazz:
Omopapa check your email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bossman4: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Youtook:
Good morning great people! I’m confused & I need urgent help. I have 2 offers. 1) Portsmouth - Cybersecurity and Forensic Information Technology. February 2021. £14800. 1 year. No internship.

2. Bournemouth- Cybersecurity and human factors. January 2021. £14500. 2 years plus internship.
They are both conversion courses. Not sure which one to go for. Suggestions would be deeply appreciated. Thank you!

I am not based in UK but what is your overall plan after school? Stay back i guess? What is the possibility of job or temporary resident permit when you finish at Portsmouth cos 1 year can go so quickly. Having lived outside of Nigeria for a while, i always prefer internship as it offers you an opportunity in a work place and probability of being retained or at worse acquiring UK experience. I don't like 2 years though but the advantage is that it will allow you to find your ways around the system. Like I said, all depends on a lot of factors...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
I still await the pounds equivalent
omopapa:
I have replied sir

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Santa2: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
MzDebzz:
Please has anyone had issues with Tuberculosis screening at IOM and had to wait for weeks to get the certificate due to inconclusive X-ray. How long was the wait and what was the outcome? Anyone with such experience should please share with me. Thank you

@MzDebzz have you gotten your certificate now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Is there a challenge?
omopapa:
I have replied sir

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TheGuyFromHR: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
inphoenix:

Did you get an email that your BRP has been sent to the post office or did you just show up there? Did the principal applicant also collect from the post office or Uni?

No email - the "BRP letter" enclosed with the passport from the UK application centre stated the pickup location.
All of us collected from the post office.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Grace321: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
I just realized no one has talked about paying through the university’s link with MasterCard or others. Does it not go through? Has anyone paid through GCU, University of Chester or other universities before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Grace321:
I just realized no one has talked about paying through the university’s link with MasterCard or others. Does it not go through? Has anyone paid through GCU, University of Chester or other universities before?

Form A is cheaper by almost 100 naira to a pound compared to using a master card...also isnt there limit with the card

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by hotboss: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Please is anyone going to Bournemouth university ? As I have decided to settle for .Bournemouth . I just applied for ATAS.

Pls lets connect Bournemouth hopefuls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Form A is cheaper by almost 100 naira to a pound compared to using a master card...also isnt there limit with the card
Pls how long does it take to process transaction using form A? Someone was advising me against it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
What challenge bro?

Dfazz:
Is there a challenge?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Grace321: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Okay I get it.

Thanks

LagosismyHome:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
iCode2:
Pls how long does it take to process transaction using form A? Someone was advising me against it.

And what expensive procedure were they advising you to use?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
iCode2:

What reason did the person give you AGAINST IT .... make we hear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dfazz: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oh sorry this wasn't meant for u
By the way thanks so much
omopapa:
What challenge bro?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
LagosismyHome:

What reason did the person give you AGAINST IT .... make we hear
Long processing time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by JustCare: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Good day everyone! Please between Roehampton and Greenwich which is a better shot in terms of quality and location
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
iCode2:
Long processing time.

There should be laws against supplying misleading information.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by harmony940(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
bobogee007:
Good evening elders in house. Please I just got conditional admission to study Logistics and supply chain management at University of huddersfield and it was stated that I should pay a deposit of £3000 which I've already planned for and secondly that I must pass WAEC English language at minimum of C6 but my concerned now is that I've been using Neco two sitting throughout my undergraduate which I had C4 in English language in one of the results. Please I will like to know if my Neco C4 in English language will fly before I make the payment because I saw it somewhere at the £3000 is nonrefundable. Please help thank you

The last time I checked which is this year they do accept Neco...I think you should write to them...ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yinkansola(f): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
iCode2:
Long processing time.
I heard the same aswell,how many days does the transaction in banks take? I'm trying to pay for my deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Coldie(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Phelixblaq:
Please help me, today makes it 24th day I received decision email without collection mail, I have checked on ukvi and tls, ukvi pritoria told me my passport has been dispatched and tls said they are yet to have my package embarassed
Sth similar happened to me. The day I was to call their number as I was with my ATM to pay I received email from TLS that they have received my passport mine took 2 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Coldie(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ciao
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Miide2: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
iCode2:
Long processing time.

wema bank Form A took 10 business days and i’m assuming it’s because of the protest and lock down.. i was debited on the 10th day.. telex came out the same day.. school acknowledged the payment immediately i sent the telex to them after 4 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ybahrbz91: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Good evening House. Welldone to everyone contributing immensely to this page.
I need to make payment of £495 for a professional scrutiny fee. What is my best chance of getting a good rate?
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by senator77: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Grace321:

I used Mastercard dollar card to pay my 50% deposit. Its within minutes & school sent my receipt in less than 1hour.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by senator77: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Mastercard dollar card is cheaper for those who already have dollars in domiciliary account but not for those who want to source from black market. Its faster with no limit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sirmikky1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pardon me if this comes off..

I need help with the thread on applying for International passport, please.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jay3012: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Paid tuition deposit for Edinburgh Napier university today. 3500gbp..finally.. I used form A.. Hopefully in less than two weeks max I should get a complete transaction and telex.. Form A is cheaper by far

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jay3012: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
After first bank, access bank and gt bank frustrated and wasted with stupid criteria before I can make tuition deposit.. Africa's global bank came to my rescue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ademeedee: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hi, please I want to ask has anyone used Turkish Airline recently and did they ask for the precovid test? I am travelling tomorrow and haven't done it yet. Please help!!

Also, I can't remember the guy who said his visa said he can't travel. He should check well, I collected mine today and it did not say anything like that. Like someone said, is he sure it not when his vignette date is too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.