Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1086298 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Queenbeloveth(f): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Okay, i have gotten the Telex and sent as suggested.
Thank you
luckygirl02:

Get the telex copy from your bank and send to

international.compliance@tees.ac.uk
cc - S.Place@tees.ac.uk
Also cc - studentfees@tees.ac.uk*

You can also add africa@tees.ac.uk. This is their Nigerian rep. Her name is Ijeoma. Also if you don't get a reply on time, you should call her for follow up. Her number is on the school's website. just search for African regional office.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Queenbeloveth(f): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2020
The payment carried my student ID but I don't know if they include my passport number cos I submitted a copy when filled form A.
Thanks for the response
Whalesluv:
Hi, attending teesside uni too.

You don't need to send telex copy. The school checks payments daily, and once your payment is confirmed they send you a confirmation of offer letter (hope the payments carried your details such as student ID and Passport num).

You will now send your bank statement to the compliance email supplied within the body of the mail received.

But if you have paid deposits and your bank claims it was sent over 48hrs...then send an email to the international email..letting them know you have paid your deposits.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2020
I will have to convert my dollar to Naira and it may take time or bank might not provide good exchange rate.

Do you have any idea how to go about it?

I tried doing it now with laptop, it went through just that I'm having token to complete the transaction. I be going to the bank on Monday to get soft token from them and ATM card for online payment option which the accept as well

macbernard:
you actually gain by using form A, the rate is better. I paid my deposit through Access & I was debited in a week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ezriela: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2020
When did you apply to BCU? How long does it take to get an offer? Thank you
aduomayebe:
Hello and good evening. Please I just got an admission for Birmingham City University and I want to book for my medicals immediately.
How do I book for it and what are the documents I need to book for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by aduomayebe: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2020
PMID:

Congrats. Pls when did u apply? I applied since 31st Oct and I have not heard from them despite sending them mail.
thanks. I applied on October’ 26th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by aduomayebe: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2020
Ezriela:
When did you apply to BCU? How long does it take to get an offer? Thank you
I applied October 26th. It takes 2-3 weeks normally.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Adurami040517: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2020
Ok, thanks
Santa2:

I followed up with Becky winwood, am sure you will get yours soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by PMID: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2020
aduomayebe:
thanks. I applied on October’ 26th.

Ok, which course? Pls check ur mailbox I sent u PM. When are u paying tuition?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bucade11: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Good morning, please is there anyone going to University of Bradford here‼️‼️‼️‼️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SusanDaves069(f): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2020
Hello beautiful people. Can I process my UK admission with 3.5m pls what schools accept installment payment so when I get to the UK I balance up. My father is helping with the sponsor so mine is just to raise school fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by biggiyke(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2020
I hope my response is not late. Do you have an atm card linked to the dorm acct? If yes, you can pay online via the school's payment portal. Daily limit is $10,000 which is about GBP7,700. That's how I paid my fees.
anthonanik:
Good evening gurus in the house.

I'm unable to make tuition deposit using my domiciliary account(us dollar) to teesside university account(pounds)

I'm using Access Bank domiciliary account and I asked them before funding the account and I was told that I can use it.

Now they r telling to convert my money to Naira and use form A for the transaction.

I tried using my access more app but once I get to making payment,it will include offshore charge and other charges like VAT which I agreed to pay but later it will say, you are not allowed to transfer. Meanwhile access transfer limit is 5k per day.

Please guys anyway around it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Amtoliv: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2020
Visit the banking hall to fill a foreign funds transfer form..present supporting documents like school bill, admission letter etc..you do not need to convert your money to naira.

NB: You can only transfer 10,000USD in 2 weeks if your account is funded through cash lodgement. No limit if it is an offshore receivable.

Regards,

biggiyke:
I hope my response is not late. Do you have an atm card linked to the dorm acct? If yes, you can pay online via the school's payment portal. Daily limit is $10,000 which is about GBP7,700. That's how I paid my fees.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by macbernard: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2020
If you have contact of a trusted BDC, sell your funds at black market rate, and use your naira account for Form A. Pls note that I said trusted Bdc.

If you still feel like paying directly from your dom account, visit another branch to confirm what the first branch staff said cos I was actually told by my branch to pay from my dom account but I insisted on form A
anthonanik:
I will have to convert my dollar to Naira and it may take time or bank might not provide good exchange rate.

Do you have any idea how to go about it?

I tried doing it now with laptop, it went through just that I'm having token to complete the transaction. I be going to the bank on Monday to get soft token from them and ATM card for online payment option which the accept as well

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ezriela: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
I wanted to but not too sure again.
bucade11:
Good morning, please is there anyone going to University of Bradford here‼️‼️‼️‼️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pwettyhardey(f): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
arhyur:
university of chester is cheap, £12,450 you can get between 2-3k discount depending on your grade

thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donris: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good afternoon gurus in the house. Pls can anyone assist me with the documents I need to carry along while going for my biometrics, I have appointment on Monday. Your responses will be highly appreciated Ejoor!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Adoreberry: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
MorrisEbosie:
Greetings Everyone

Congrats to everyone who has made it through and to those still in the process or awaiting their visa, I wish you all success.

I am a current postgraduate student at Sheffield Hallam University, UK studying MSc. Advanced Computer Networks, I have just spent one month and 10 days here in the UK.

Please is there anyone coming to the UK this weekend or next week, there is a document I need someone to bring down to the UK for me. Please I will be very grateful for this assistance. Please anywhere in the UK provided its England you are coming to, is fine by me.

Hoping for a reply and God bless you as you be of help to me.

Best regards

Hi MorrisEbosie,
Please can we connect, I hold an admission in MSc Information Technology Management which I deferred to September 2021 cos of the pandemic and I need some guidance. You can reach me on bamosu@yahoo.con please and I will appreciate this.
Regards,
Adoreberry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ezriela: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Thanks,I sent you a private message
aduomayebe:
I applied October 26th. It takes 2-3 weeks normally.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kingsilly(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
MorrisEbosie:
Greetings Everyone

Congrats to everyone who has made it through and to those still in the process or awaiting their visa, I wish you all success.

I am a current postgraduate student at Sheffield Hallam University, UK studying MSc. Advanced Computer Networks, I have just spent one month and 10 days here in the UK.

Please is there anyone coming to the UK this weekend or next week, there is a document I need someone to bring down to the UK for me. Please I will be very grateful for this assistance. Please anywhere in the UK provided its England you are coming to, is fine by me.

Hoping for a reply and God bless you as you be of help to me.

Best regards
If it’s document, why don’t you just dhl it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Donris:
Good afternoon gurus in the house. Pls can anyone assist me with the documents I need to carry along while going for my biometrics, I have appointment on Monday. Your responses will be highly appreciated Ejoor!!

What is on your cas?did you upload any document while applying online?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bricke: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
i am
bucade11:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Donris: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

What is on your cas?did you upload any document while applying online?

It says that the information on my cas contains all that I will be needing to apply for visa. I uploaded my Bsc certificate,passport n tb result.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SandraDee: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
If you did self-upload, take your passport, a photocopy of the biodata page of your passport, a printout of the document checklist, a printout of the appointment confirmation.

Donris:

It says that the information on my cas contains all that I will be needing to apply for visa. I uploaded my Bsc certificate,passport n tb result.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sulis: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please who did their biometrics in ikeja on Tuesday and has gotten their decision mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bucade11: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
How is your CAS processing? Have you gotten your CAS?
Bricke:
i am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kingsilly(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sulis:
Please who did their biometrics in ikeja on Tuesday and has gotten their decision mail?

Standard or priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bricke: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Yes
bucade11:
How is your CAS processing? Have you gotten your CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bucade11: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
How long does it take to get it after sending your documents? Do they conduct interview for you?
Bricke:
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Eat50: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please guys someone should help me out here....

I want to fill the spouse dependent page on my application as I intend bring my wife later next year... Her current passport is having her maiden name, as she is yet to change her surname to same surname with me... Please how do I go about this? I need to fill my application now.. What is the best way to go? Should I wait till we do change of name and apply for her new passport or I can use her maiden name like that...
@justwise
@mimilyric
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bricke: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Like 5 days but that was because they hadn’t started issuing it when I sent my documents. I got the cas the day after my interview
bucade11:
How long does it take to get it after sending your documents? Do they conduct interview for you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Sulis: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
kingsilly:

Standard or priority?

Standard. Been seeing people getting decision after 4 days for standard application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good day. Anyone studying or living in Leicester here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.