Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1084443 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Bourne007(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anyone doesn't even have to ask as he has the absolute right to post just as you do. @bolded .. you don't know that for sure

Aprokodaughter:

Quote what? Who sent him abi her to post it here? Was anyone asking? Just wanted to cause problem as usual.

People going in May have defered to September. So why post it?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is just wrong. You shouldn’t insult someone because you do not agree with their posts. Let’s learn to ignore certain actions and learn from experts.
Aprokodaughter:
You see why I said that Moniker just wanted to cause confusion. He abi She can't even state the reason why "they" made that post.

Please if you see that moniker don't entertain it. It just wants you to quarrel for no reason.

You can view "their" comment you can't pick any reasonable thing.

Be focused.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wunaarroon69:
This is just wrong. You shouldn’t insult someone because you do not agree with their posts. Let’s learn to ignore certain actions and learn from experts.

Where did I insult? Please make it bold. I want to see it.

Just giving that moniker same dose he/she has been giving people.

That moniker has been insulting people and we have been keeping quite.

We have reported Justwise several times but that moniker keeps insulting and disrespecting people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
I am not a frequent member of this group and wouldn’t like to join this issue. I am not able to bold it as unfortunately you have either deleted the post or it has been hidden by the moderator but you can find attached below. You still tried to insult his identity and even called him an *it*

Your idea of dishing out a dose is inappropriate.
I visit this thread sometimes but I only pick out what I need for non nairalanders that ask me certain questions. Reading through his profile, I can agree that he is critic but I haven’t seen an insult towards anyone. He appears more like a jester if I should include.

Regardless, let’s learn to respect each other one here. Everyone has the right to post freely and if the moderators deem it incompetent, it will be removed.
Aprokodaughter:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wunaarroon69:
I am not a frequent member of this group and wouldn’t like to join this issue. I am not able to bold it as unfortunately you have either deleted the post or it has been hidden by the moderator but you can find attached below.

Your idea of dishing out a dose is inappropriate.
I visit this thread sometimes but I only pick out what I need for non nairalanders that ask me certain questions. Reading through his profile, I can agree that he is critic but I haven’t seen an insult towards anyone. He appears more like a jester if I should include.

Regardless, let’s learn to respect each other one here. Everyone has the right to post freely and if the moderators deem it incompetent, it will be removed.

Please if you are not a frequent reader then go through the thread and see people reporting that moniker.

I don't even post all the time so no need to argue. I have addressed that moniker and I am done.

Do have a good day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
I do read the thread and I see his comments too, but I ignore if I deem it unnecessary. Also If indeed this individual is wrong, the moderators would have suspended him by now.

All I am saying is that if this person has not insulted you in any form, you should not abuse his right to post.

I hope we can all move on
Good day to you as well
Aprokodaughter:

Please if you are not a frequent reader then go through the thread and see people reporting that moniker.

I don't even post all the time so no need to argue. I have addressed that moniker and I am done.

Do have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wunaarroon69:
I do read the thread and I see his comments too, but I ignore if I deem it unnecessary. Also If indeed this individual is wrong, the moderators would have suspended him by now.

All I am saying is that if this person has not insulted you in any form, you should not abuse his right to post.

Good day to you as well

Biko where did I say he/she should not post grin shocked please drop me down abeg. I only said the moniker should stop confusing people and making people to argue unnecessarily.

I do move o but I just wanted to give him/her what they have been giving others.

Please e done do let's not talk about it again. Take care
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tolextonia: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wunaarroon69:

Good day to you as well

I agree with @aprokodaughter. Skymoore has been insulting and doesn’t take to corrections. He insulted me before just because I corrected him about his attitude. Sometimes, he gives out wrong info.

Admin really need to watch him.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Do not get me wrong, I am not siding with anyone here. As I said earlier, I agree that his opinions or arguments are sometimes the opposite. As I mentioned earlier, he appears to be a jester.

I have only said everyone just learn to ignore certain posts and only pick what they need. This is a public thread, you should expect to find all sorts here.

If you felt insulted, you should have reported the comment to the moderators and if they agreed with you, he would have been suspended.

From your profile, you called him out for being rude which I think it’s different from an insult.

It’s all okay already.

Let’s move on
Tolextonia:

I agree with @aprokodaughter. Skymoore has been insulting and doesn’t take to corrections. He insulted me before just because I corrected him about his attitude. Sometimes, he gives out wrong info.

Admin really need to watch him.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tobexin(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
One more reason I haven’t been frequent here any longer is because of Skymoore1004 . He attacks me at any given opportunity even though my post doesn’t relate to his.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
You were banned with one other guy, so don’t use me as a reason for your absence. It’s not as if you’ve been posting in your other threads. You say I attack you? Smh I simply do not agree with your opinions all the time but here’s my neck, come and cut it off. Others too
Tobexin:
One more reason I haven’t been frequent here any longer is because of Skymoore1004 . He attacks me at any given opportunity even though my post doesn’t relate to his.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dduchess90(f): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
What is your final decision? Try and confirm if it is free accommodation until the end of the academic year September 2020 to December 2020 (3months free rent ) or the end of your academic year. Are you going for a business related course? that's where you might enjoy high flyers. I think you should also send a mail on how this might affect PSW if your eyes are on it as well.You can then put your pros and cons side by side

dejol88:

Thanks for your input , I appreciate.
However, the offer from coventry is too good to ignore , pls read the offer below

We understand the impact caused by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on your plans to study a Coventry University degree here in the UK. We want to protect your education so that you can still achieve your dream of a Coventry University degree. So we're excited to announce that we’ve just launched The Phoenix Package and can support you to start with us in May this year as you had originally planned.
From 18 May 2020, you'll have virtual access to the first semester of Electrical and Electronic Engineering online and still have access to Coventry University's 'gold rated' standard of teaching through fantastic learning technologies.
Once you have successfully completed your online learning, and as soon as the UK Government recommendations allow us, you’ll be able to join us for a traditional on-campus experience here in the UK. So you could complete the academic year in 2021 as planned, and this means you could enjoy the benefits of the planned UK Government Graduate Immigration Route.
We know that accommodation is probably one of the largest costs you will face when you come to the UK. That’s why we’re proud to offer you free accommodation in Quadrant Hall from September 2020 until the end of the academic year. We’ve never done this for students before, and we hope it will go some way to financially support you in these difficult times. To be eligible you must continue your studies with us during the year, meeting all the academic regulations that we’d normally ask of you.
As a student starting in May, you’ve already been allocated an automatic £2,500 Country Award towards the cost of your tuition fees. We don't want you to miss out on this, so please remember that this award may not be available to students who wait to start their course in September 2020.
Finally, to pay tribute to your academic ambition, we're giving you exclusive access, free of charge, to the Phoenix Flyers Programme. We've harnessed the expertise of our International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship to deliver a series of new and certified seminars and workshops on entrepreneurship on and offline. You’ll also have access to some of the learning materials developed as part of our Post Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship, an innovative online programme developed by Coventry University and Deakin University in Australia. 
We have 105 places available on The Phoenix Package. We will allocate these on a first come, first served basis. So please reply to this email as soon as you can to let us know that you wish to take up your place and start with us in May 2020.
With best wishes,

The offer above is too tempting to ignore though i have been asking the question to be sure i will benefit from psw. I will post my finding here and I think justwise is right .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Phenmeson(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Since the beginning of Corona, this trend is now a battle field. Congrats to our Prime Minister & Country on the arrival of the new baby �.
I beg any September Northumbria applicant here, any update from the school.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

We have reported Justwise several times but that moniker keeps insulting and disrespecting people.

Many of you are just intolerant to an alternative view
Skymoore1004 maybe overbearing sometimes but that doesn’t mean that he has no right to post.

You can ignore his posts and move on.

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
dejol88:

Thanks for your input , I appreciate.
However, the offer from coventry is too good to ignore , pls read the offer below

We understand the impact caused by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on your plans to study a Coventry University degree here in the UK. We want to protect your education so that you can still achieve your dream of a Coventry University degree. So we're excited to announce that we’ve just launched The Phoenix Package and can support you to start with us in May this year as you had originally planned.
From 18 May 2020, you'll have virtual access to the first semester of Electrical and Electronic Engineering online and still have access to Coventry University's 'gold rated' standard of teaching through fantastic learning technologies.
Once you have successfully completed your online learning, and as soon as the UK Government recommendations allow us, you’ll be able to join us for a traditional on-campus experience here in the UK. So you could complete the academic year in 2021 as planned, and this means you could enjoy the benefits of the planned UK Government Graduate Immigration Route.
We know that accommodation is probably one of the largest costs you will face when you come to the UK. That’s why we’re proud to offer you free accommodation in Quadrant Hall from September 2020 until the end of the academic year. We’ve never done this for students before, and we hope it will go some way to financially support you in these difficult times. To be eligible you must continue your studies with us during the year, meeting all the academic regulations that we’d normally ask of you.
As a student starting in May, you’ve already been allocated an automatic £2,500 Country Award towards the cost of your tuition fees. We don't want you to miss out on this, so please remember that this award may not be available to students who wait to start their course in September 2020.
Finally, to pay tribute to your academic ambition, we're giving you exclusive access, free of charge, to the Phoenix Flyers Programme. We've harnessed the expertise of our International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship to deliver a series of new and certified seminars and workshops on entrepreneurship on and offline. You’ll also have access to some of the learning materials developed as part of our Post Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship, an innovative online programme developed by Coventry University and Deakin University in Australia. 
We have 105 places available on The Phoenix Package. We will allocate these on a first come, first served basis. So please reply to this email as soon as you can to let us know that you wish to take up your place and start with us in May 2020.
With best wishes,

The offer above is too tempting to ignore though i have been asking the question to be sure i will benefit from psw. I will post my finding here and I think justwise is right .

Grab this offer with two hands.

If your course ends in May 2021 your graduation is June and June is what will appear on your certificate and not May.

You can’t graduate the same day you finish your course. Anybody can prove me wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
justwise:

Many of you are just intolerant to an alternative view
maybe overbearing sometimes but that doesn’t mean that he has no right to post.

You can ignore his posts and move on.

Sorry for derailing the thread please accept my apology. Won't happen again and sorry to other nairalanders.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ELff: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ola9292:
It’s very simple,if you lodge the amount in your account once,there is no problem. However,your 28 days starts counting from the day the required sum is fully lodged in your account. Count 28 days from that day and print on the 29th day to be on a safer side and make sure that required money doesn’t go less by a Naira for 28days. You can keep making small transactions during the 28days so that if bank deducts any charges,it won’t affect the main amount.

Thank you Ola

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ELff: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
justwise:

Grab this offer with two hands.

If your course ends in May 2021 your graduation is June and June is what will appear on your certificate and not May.

You can’t graduate the same day you finish your course. Anybody can prove me wrong.

It is most likely possible. I have eyes on Coventry too. On the conditional offer, it is stated that Resumption date is 7th September and Course end date is 11th September, 2021.

Or does course end date differ from graduation date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by pretty1986: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
hosey:

Why not start your program September 2020 to be sure. Also this coronavirus could delay lots of things. Start your program September 2020.

How will you easily sort out accommodation and get BRP from your school. How will you register in your school? Everyone is scared due to coronavirus and you have no one to ask questions from nor will you associate. I dont want you to have mental health issues due to boredom and staying at home lonely.

How can you pay that big tuition fee and be doing a course online. How will you even do any practical? Most flights are not in operation in May and have sacked employees. Many flights have been cancelled in May. Those that will be in operation are super expensive.

Start your program September to be sure. The uncertainty in May is very high. In some schools, end date in your CAS is the graduation date if you pass all your courses. But if you fail, then you wont graduate in May. But how can you fail your course, pay another exorbitant money which would even reflect in your transcripts affecting your job prospects because of PSW?

Your school is even suspicious. Most schools have postponed their May entry to July, September or October.

Potspone till September.
Bros your school may just be to make u to commit yourself to them.pls don't rush to make any payment to them.pls try postpone it to September no matter what it may cost you.let me tell u now what is going on among universities in UK now.There are many universities in UK,and a good number of them depends on international students tuition fee to survive. right now there is competition among them,they seems to be dragging foreign students. So don't be tempting by this gold offer, it is one of the strategy to a
catch you.right now UK government is planning to introduce a mechanism to control the number of student each school will admit.in fact, if care is not taking some school may Emerge or shut down,because of lack of fund.UK university sector is asking government for financial support now.currently the number of international students applying to study in UK have drastically drop,.so Universities in UK are applying all kinds strategies to Attract Foreign students now.let me tell you,UK government are also benefiting from international students tuition fees.the fees is making very good impact in their economy. I will advise everyone that really want to enter UK to put all efforts to apply he or her Tier 4 UK student visa this year 2020.You will be surprise the way UK embassy will give visa this year.let nobody miss opportunity of applying this year 2020.They need money desperately now to support their economy from entering Recession. Our Boss Justwise and other gurus who are already in UK now can bear me witness. So bros don't let them blind you with that Offer,just take ur time while making decision. September or October is the best.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by duchess90(f): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
I attended Coventry, graduation date is usually three months after course end date.

ELff:

It is most likely possible. I have eyes on Coventry too. On the conditional offer, it is stated that Resumption date is 7th September and Course end date is 11th September, 2021.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

Sorry for derailing the thread please accept my apology. Won't happen again and sorry to other nairalanders.

It’s all good, let’s move on

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
pretty1986:
Bros your school may just be to make u to commit yourself to them.pls don't rush to make any payment to them.pls try postpone it to September no matter what it may cost you.let me tell u now what is going on among universities in UK now.There are many universities in UK,and a good number of them depends on international students tuition fee to survive. right now there is competition among them,they seems to be dragging foreign students. So don't be tempting by this gold offer, it is one of the strategy to a
catch you.right now UK government is planning to introduce a mechanism to control the number of student each school will admit.in fact, if care is not taking some school may Emerge or shut down,because of lack of fund.UK university sector is asking government for financial support now.currently the number of international students applying to study in UK have drastically drop,.so Universities in UK are applying all kinds strategies to Attract Foreign students now.let me tell you,UK government are also benefiting from international students tuition fees.the fees is making very good impact in their economy. I will advise everyone that really want to enter UK to put all efforts to apply he or her Tier 4 UK student visa this year 2020.You will be surprise the way UK embassy will give visa this year.let nobody miss opportunity of applying this year 2020.They need money desperately now to support their economy from entering Recession. Our Boss Justwise and other gurus who are already in UK now can bear me witness. So bros don't let them blind you with that Offer,just take ur time while making decision. September or October is the best.

I am not dejol88.

However, we are both saying same thing. Those schools are scared of losing international students.

I also advised him to go for September 2020 program for certainty. Coronavirus is no joke in the UK. All schools are closed and not likely to resume soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
ELff:

They are completely two different things

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ELff: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
justwise:
[/b]

They are completely two different things

Oh okay. Never knew. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ELff: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
duchess90:
I attended Coventry, graduation date is usually three months after course end date.

Okay. Thanks for this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by atrix4g(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello guys,
I got a conditional later turned unconditional offer to take a Pgcert distance learning course at Swansea University which would require a 3day one on one class.

What specific type of Visa would I need? I would not want to stay up to a week there.

Would I need to have that said money in my account?

I would love to know if there are any other things I would need to know that could be if benefit.

Please feel free to comment and advise. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yusufDeveloper: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Phenmeson:
Since the beginning of Corona, this trend is now a battle field. Congrats to our Prime Minister & Country on the arrival of the new baby �.
I beg any September Northumbria applicant here, any update from the school.

London or newcastle?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.