Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,619 members, 7,770,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1072219 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bucade11: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations brother ‼️
I thought it was announced that Tsl will be closed on 24th
Tony202020:
Visa Alert
Timeline:
Application: Nov 19
Biometrics: Dec 1
Decision mail: Dec 21
Collection mail: Dec 23
Passport collection: Dec 24
Now this is my testimony, I started pursing my desire to educate myself in a foreign country in 2018, applied to the US three times but was rejected, applied to Canada for a visiting visa but was also rejected. At a point i was so depressed and almost gave us, but i had a dream, i saw my self and three other friends of mine in the Uk on a plane, i knew it was God pointing me the United Kingdom, so i applied to different schools, some rejected me because of my immigration history but one did not, so i applied to join the march 2020 batch corona came and my intake was suspended. But i still did not give up, I deferred to September, September came i was uncertain about the pandemic because i did not want to waste money, i had earlier done a tb test which had expired, so i told me self to look to November, as God may have it i applied and got my visa, i give glory to God, only he alone can do it, and i pray that for you all still believing God for your visas you will get yours IJN Amen, thank you to all our elders on this forum for your assistance I really appreciate. Abeg na who sabi were dey dey sell Nigerian food for Manchester�

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Iwonder: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
NomzyJust:

Yes I am.

I just sent you a msg, check ur email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by NomzyJust(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Iwonder:

I just sent you a msg, check ur email
replied

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Iwonder: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
NomzyJust:

replied

Check your mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Jolek15: 1:03am On Dec 25, 2020
Hi guys, Pls is anybody going to University of Derby? I have been accepted, I need to know if I can upload two sittings for my WAEC result and must it be original copy from the school? Also do I need to pay the deposit before submitting my bank statement for CAS?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by JustCare: 3:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Guys a quick one. My balance opened on Friday 27th November (I deposited Thursday afternoon 26th), is my 28th day account statement 27th - 24th or 27th to 25th?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:28am On Dec 25, 2020
JustCare:
Guys a quick one. My balance opened on Friday 27th November (I deposited Thursday afternoon 26th), is my 28th day account statement 27th - 24th or 27th to 25th?

To be on the safe side ..... use 27th to 25th Dec

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by ekaita: 4:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas House. I have completed my priority visa application on Tls and the date of my appointment is 12th of jan which is too far. Can i opt for flexi where i can walk in and pay for the service by next week ? Kindly advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by JustCare: 5:00am On Dec 25, 2020
LagosismyHome:

To be on the safe side ..... use 27th to 25th Dec

Thank you ma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by GreatMage: 5:54am On Dec 25, 2020
dulahi770:

When was ur biometrics?

1st Dec 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ocoraj(m): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Ocoraj:
Good morning gurus, please for a 20months MSc how is the maintenance fee calculated. Is it still £9207 plus the tuition fee for the main applicant? It's 20months because there is also internship after the course.

Merry Christmas guys , please still waiting for answers. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kemkem93: 7:07am On Dec 25, 2020
Ocoraj:

Merry Christmas guys , please still waiting for answers. Thanks
It doesn't matter how many months your program is, if its more than 9 months its still 9 months calculation that you will use. As such if u re staying out of London ur maintenance fee is 1023×9 even with a 20 months program.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tony202020: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2020
bucade11:
Congratulations brother ‼️
I thought it was announced that Tsl will be closed on 24th
Thanks man, i had received my collection mail on the 23rd, and my passport was sent out that same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ocoraj(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2020
Kemkem93:

It doesn't matter how many months your program is, if its more than 9 months its still 9 months calculation that you will use. As such if u re staying out of London ur maintenance fee is 1023×9 even with a 20 months program.

Thanks am so grateful. Happy Christmas to you and yours!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2020
Mumsytwinny:
Hello guys
Can I do TB test up to 4 months before applying for Visa? or do I have to pay through UKVI Site?
Those who already applied please guide.
Thanks

Why do you want to your TB test 4 months before applying for visa?

The time you're using to spam the thread you should have that time to go through the thread to see how they pay for TB test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Chyy59731: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Jolek15:
Hi guys, Pls is anybody going to University of Derby? I have been accepted, I need to know if I can upload two sittings for my WAEC result and must it be original copy from the school? Also do I need to pay the deposit before submitting my bank statement for CAS?
I am but I’m not sure about submitting two WAEC results. You can use Neco or better still you call them to enquire. Finally, yes you must pay deposit before submitting bank statement for CAS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by bucade11: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2020
Collection mail is faster in Abuja compared with Ikeja tls. Most of those people that received decision mail on 21st are still waiting for collection mail till now
Tony202020:

Thanks man, i had received my collection mail on the 23rd, and my passport was sent out that same day.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mumsytwinny: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=Tolextonia post=88878252][/quote]
hmmm....By their nicknames you shall know them... Awon omo osan.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Miide2: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2020
bucade11:
Collection mail is faster in Abuja compared with Ikeja tls. Most of those people that received decision mail on 21st are still waiting for collection mail till now

i received decision mail on the 11th
i still haven’t received collection mail till today

i have tracked it and gone to tls my passport is still at the dmc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SIgreatness: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Q: What if the applicant is going for a program that is more than 12 months, let's say 36 months (B.sc Hons degree)? So will he or she show a maintenance fee for the whole months or just the first 9 months?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mattfeuter(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2020
SIgreatness:
Q: What if the applicant is going for a program that is more than 12 months, let's say 36 months (B.sc Hons degree)? So will he or she show a maintenance fee for the whole months or just the first 9 months?

Just the first 9 months

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kemkem93: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Good day,
Pls for God's sake I need someone to give me a break down of how best to pay for Visa, IHS and priority. Have read a lot but sometimes u get confused when read a lot of things.
Thanks in anticipation of your kind response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by whitley(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2020
This is very crazy and unfair, is there no way to escalate this?? What if school resumes whose fault would it be for students late resumption??
No one will be held responsible and that's the problem

Miide2:

i received decision mail on the 11th
i still haven’t received collection mail till today

i have tracked it and gone to tls my passport is still at the dmc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Jolek15: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Chyy59731:

I am but I’m not sure about submitting two WAEC results. You can use Neco or better still you call them to enquire. Finally, yes you must pay deposit before submitting bank statement for CAS

Thanks for the response. When are you resuming?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Samoludayo: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Xmas to everyone

I will be going to Bristol for my M.Sc in January with wife and 2 kids

1. Please I need details on how to get good and affordable accommodation in Bristol, for January

2. Any Programmer or Tech professional residing in Bristol here, will appreciate if I can get your contact for advice viz and viz utilizing the 20hours work permission per week.

3. How do people travel with or have access to their living expenses fund exceeding 10,000pounds ? Are we to keep it in the naira account and be withdrawing using card in the UK?

Awaiting your kind response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by talktokunle: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
talktokunle:
Hi guys,

please can anyone help me with list of schools that offer admission for April or May intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Domistic: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=talktokunle post=97416765][/quote]Oga use google nah. Not every kind of question that you ask here. Afterall you are going for a higher degree.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Gifty28(f): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hi, pls is it all schools that require fee deposit of 1k or 1k5 pounds bfr CAS is issued or before resuming?? Are there no schools that don’t require fee deposit pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.