Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday (2384 Views)

They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX / GLO Sack Letter Based On Marital Status (Photo) / Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by Lipscomb(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
This will shock some people when they resume back to work and your company handover sack letter to you.

Although this is not a news some company has sacked many workers... After sack they gave you stupid excuse.

1 Like

Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by ariyebaba(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ummhhhh
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by teresafaith: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
God forbid bad thing

5 Likes

Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by Lipscomb(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Amen to your prayer. But I can also say it's not about prayer. This coronavirus has caused problem already.
teresafaith:
God forbid bad thing
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by trutht828: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lipscomb:
This will shuck some people when they resume back to work and your company handover sack letter to you.

Although this is not a news some company has sacked many workers... After sack they gave you stupid excuse.

The way you even spell indicates you are deserving of a sack letter.

Didn't you do spelling in primary school? Or were you busy playing truancy while others were learning?
No be only Shuck; Na Chukwudi

4 Likes

Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by EzzyCarter: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Massive retrenchment of private workers might occur after this whole Covid-19 ish but , OP doesn't need to be so negative! sad

1 Like

Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by zionmde: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
yeah a lot of companies will sack
That's d reason why we must all strive to be indespensable in our place of work. A lot of people just get s job, relax and are comfortable with their day to day activities without looking forward to distinguishing themselves by making calculated efforts to grow beyond the expected in their fields
A lot of companies cannot cope without some of their brains, they look unto those brains as assets and will fight to keep dem no matter wat

But anyhow sha
a lot of companies will still employ
We will rise above this menace one day

2 Likes

Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lipscomb:
This will shuck some people when they resume back to work and your company handover sack letter to you.

Sorry for your sack if anything like that exists.
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by bigiyaro(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
the op is just been realistic but his presentation was hash.
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by Jokerman(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Resultant effect.

However some companies will still employ and dont expect high salaries
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by Papertrails(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mikano generators just laid off 600 of thier staff.......it's not funny. That's y you need to take that leap and invest in agriculture cos that's the future, even crude oil sef won't have much value in 5 to 10 years time.
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by Lipscomb(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Just for a moment, try imagining a world where insults don’t exist, where everyone tells the truth, and nobody swears. Ever. Sounds pretty boring, doesn’t it? Nobody’s excusing being nasty to other people, but insults tell us a lot about our background, our culture, as well as our outlook on life.

This assertion jusfly the irrationality behind your opinion regard typo.At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people you are obnoxious in a different and worse way.

trutht828:

The way you even spell indicates you are deserving of a sack letter.

Didn't you do spelling in primary school? Or were you busy playing truancy while others were learning?
No be only Shuck; Na Chukwudi

1 Like

Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by Lipscomb(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
I'm not sack but I saw a man yesterday crying like a baby .Because he was sacked, thanks for your concern.
Osagyefo98:

Sorry for your sack if anything like that exists.
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by Lipscomb(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Imagine that.
Papertrails:
Mikano generators just laid off 600 of thier staff.......it's not funny. That's y you need to take that leap and invest in agriculture cos that's the future, even crude oil sef won't have much value in 5 to 10 years time.
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm not sack but I saw a man yesterday crying like a baby .Because he was sacked, thanks for your concern.

I wasn't concerned. You should have know that by now.

I mirrored your predicament in torns of labour market.
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by Lipscomb(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Whatever guy.
Osagyefo98:

I wasn't concerned. You should have know that by now.

I mirrored your predicament in torns of labour market.
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by trutht828: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lipscomb:
Just for a moment, try imagining a world where insults don’t exist, where everyone tells the truth, and nobody swears. Ever. Sounds pretty boring, doesn’t it? Nobody’s excusing being nasty to other people, but insults tell us a lot about our background, our culture, as well as our outlook on life.

This assertion jusfly the irrationality behind your opinion regard typo.At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people you are obnoxious in a different and worse way.

If all you get for this inexcusable nonsense is just an insult, you should be happy. I mean, how come you spell like that? You should be ashamed of yourself. What was your educational performance in primary and secondary schools? Very poor I guess
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by unclebuddy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
bigiyaro:
the op is just been realistic but his presentation was hash.

His presentation was unnecessary, we need learn to solve problems instead creating more.
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by EzzyCarter: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
zionmde:
yeah a lot of companies will sack
That's d reason why we must all strive to be indespensable in our place of work. A lot of people just get s job, relax and are comfortable with their day to day activities without looking forward to distinguishing themselves by making calculated efforts to grow beyond the expected in their fields
A lot of companies cannot cope without some of their brains, they look unto those brains as assets and will fight to keep dem no matter wat

But anyhow sha
a lot of companies will still employ
We will rise above this menace one day

Highly intelligent I must say. Right on point
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by SaiRuiMall: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by bamasite2: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2020
The secret is to acquire career capital!
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by xtaphare321(f): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2020
I got mine already on Friday, Life goes on
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by LOSKYXANDER: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2020
xtaphare321:
Is this for real? Which sector?
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by Greatzeus(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lipscomb:
This will shock some people when they resume back to work and your company handover sack letter to you.

Can't wait for others to join your unemployment status? Shameless sadist. If they are not sacked,go and sack them or jump into the lagoon.
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by godfrey01(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
xtaphare321:

really.? i don't believe that... my last experience with this scenero didn't even shake me at all..
its not a new thing life goes on.. its only those that don't have hope kill themselves over it
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by xtaphare321(f): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:

Is this for real? Which sector?
telecommunications was a contract staff though(contact Center Agent)
Re: Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday by xtaphare321(f): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
godfrey01:

really.? i don't believe that... my last experience with this scenero didn't even shake me at all..
its not a new thing life goes on.. its only those that don't have hope kill themselves over it
lol, I'll get over it in no time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chevron, Total, Mobil, NNPC, NLNG - HSE Career Prospects? / Zero Coupon Bond Yields, Duration And Maturity. Please Finance Experts Help!!!! / GEJAchievements In Youth Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.