Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Rate Of Naked, Mad People On The Road - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rate Of Naked, Mad People On The Road (1341 Views)

Shocking! Two Mad People Caught Having Sex On The Road! [watch Video] / Exposure Of Naked Pictures. / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rate Of Naked, Mad People On The Road by ihemyoro(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
How would you feel if you were walking with your little son of 9 yr old and you meet face to face with a naked mad woman? Or the other way round? This is becoming a serious concern these days in our society. Can the govt help take mad people out of the roads? Do not forget that many of these "mad" people are actually criminals.
Re: The Rate Of Naked, Mad People On The Road by nifemi25(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Do you know some people perpetually indulge in madness in other for them to carry out there criminal work.... Not every one well dress is normal and not every mad man is insane. May God saves us from this evil men
Re: The Rate Of Naked, Mad People On The Road by ihemyoro(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
If the government takes mad people off the road, criminality will reduce.
Re: The Rate Of Naked, Mad People On The Road by lordm(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mtn data for sale. Validity is 30days
500mb-200
1gb-400
2gb-800
5gb-2000
Contact me on 07038035089
Re: The Rate Of Naked, Mad People On The Road by Golden1982(f): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
ihemyoro:
How would you feel if you were walking with your little son of 9 yr old and you meet face to face with a naked mad woman? Or the other way round? This is becoming a serious concern these days in our society. Can the govt help take mad people out of the roads? Do not forget that many of these "mad" people are actually criminals.
Re: The Rate Of Naked, Mad People On The Road by Offpoint: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
op! if I'm walking with my 9 years old son and we see a mad-nakéd-woman, I'll ask my son to pause for a moment and take a good glance at her viva.
I will use the opportunity to teach about sex education with a REAL SUBJECT" for better explanation, since I know kids learn better with PICTURES... I can't used his mom own for explanation, so I see the encounter as an opportunity and I leverage on it.
Re: The Rate Of Naked, Mad People On The Road by ihemyoro(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Golden1982:
this is d nnpc guy contact 08185773566
What is his name? And...have you discussed with him?
Re: The Rate Of Naked, Mad People On The Road by ihemyoro(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Offpoint:
op! if I'm walking with my 9 years old son and we see a mad-nakéd-woman, I'll ask my son to pause for a moment and take a good glance at her viva.
I will use the opportunity to teach about sex education with a REAL SUBJECT" for better explanation, since I know kids learn better with PICTURES... I can't used his mom own for explanation, so I see the encounter as an opportunity and I leverage on it.
For better understanding, the mother's own is better.
Re: The Rate Of Naked, Mad People On The Road by ihemyoro(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Golden1982:
this is d nnpc guy contact 08185773566
Nnpc guy...and you are throwing his number into the air!!!
Wise man!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sleeping With My Cousin Brother And Am Having Feelings For Him Now / Am I On Track? / Be Careful O! Women Are Palava. See Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.