Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview (628 Views)

Have You Ever Been Asked A 'weird' Question During A Job Interview?share Yours. / I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview by Dannonye(f): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Share funny,weird and odd questions or exercise you've ever been given and asked while job hunting
Re: What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview by Holumhidey(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Her: What would you do if you saw five hundred thousand naira in an envelope on the floor of your office?

Me: I'll make sure i pay my tithe out of it....

Ftc though
Re: What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview by Dannonye(f): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Holumhidey:
Her: What would you do if you saw five hundred thousand naira in an envelope on the floor of your office?

Me: I'll make sure i pay my tithe out of it....

Ftc though

Lol
Did you get the job�
Re: What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview by Holumhidey(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dannonye:

Lol Did you get the job�

I woke up from the dream
Re: What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview by Dannonye(f): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Holumhidey:

I woke up from the dream

Lol
Thank heavens
Re: What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview by merit455(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
When last did you have sex?
Yesterday
Re: What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview by Dannonye(f): 12:22am On Apr 26, 2020
merit455:
When last did you have sex?
Yesterday
Lol
You got the job yh??
Re: What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview by Abyima(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Why is your tummy big, do you drink beer?

How much can you sell my phone?

If a customer comes in and madam is in a meeting, what will you do. angry
Re: What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview by Dannonye(f): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Abyima:
Why is your tummy big, do you during beer?

How much can you sell my phone?

If a customer comes in and madam is in a meeting, what will you do. angry

Lol
What concerns the employer with your tummy
Re: What Is The Funniest Question You've Ever Been Asked On A Job Interview by Abyima(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dannonye:

Lol
What concerns the employer with your tummy
I wonder O.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Through Ovvideon. It Free / Tek Experts Recruitment / Easiest Way To Make N200K Monthly Working From Home In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.