Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees (1268 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / See What A Yahoo Plus Ritualist Placed At A Junction In Delta State. / Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees by italknigeria: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees by Sundrus: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin Audio Attendees

1 Like

Re: Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees by myfan: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Life must move on with or without Corona. Congrats to them.
Re: Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees by dawnomike(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Way to go grin
Summary: Happiness is a choice
Re: Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees by Umez0885: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
I am sorry I didn't know how to go about this but your sincere help is needed by this young lady

I am Arionla gbadegeshin at the verge of being sent packing out of my Marital Home due to A horrible experience Mr OLADIMEJI SIKIRU,A. put me into in the year 2014!
He was my Lecturer & H.O.D.
I am from the Western part of the country just like him, he is from #OYO state.
He was supposed to be A mentor but instead only tricked me into his apartment on Campus & #RAPED me!
I missed my Period that same Month & I informed him but he threatened to kill me if I refuse to terminate the pregnancy. This happened when I had already fixed my Wedding Date with my present Husband. I wasn't ready to get rid of it cos I was afraid for my Life, so I pinned it on my Fiance.
Alas!...just A month ago, somehow my husband got to know & hell was set loose in my home!...I am sure he is d cause of my terminal #Infection. My husband called him & he couldn't sent any of the allegations but has stopped picking his CALLS since then. I call on every one to come to my aid at this critical time for me please. I am loosing my mind already!...Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu
Re: Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees by andyanders: 1:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Umez0885:
I am sorry I didn't know how to go about this but your sincere help is needed by this young lady

I am Arionla gbadegeshin at the verge of being sent packing out of my Marital Home due to A horrible experience Mr OLADIMEJI SIKIRU,A. put me into in the year 2014!
He was my Lecturer & H.O.D.
I am from the Western part of the country just like him, he is from #OYO state.
He was supposed to be A mentor but instead only tricked me into his apartment on Campus & #RAPED me!
I missed my Period that same Month & I informed him but he threatened to kill me if I refuse to terminate the pregnancy. This happened when I had already fixed my Wedding Date with my present Husband. I wasn't ready to get rid of it cos I was afraid for my Life, so I pinned it on my Fiance.
Alas!...just A month ago, somehow my husband got to know & hell was set loose in my home!...I am sure he is d cause of my terminal #Infection. My husband '

you must be mentally sick with this your story.
Re: Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2020
There was no need for all that.
HML to them.
Re: Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees by Lataability(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=andyanders post=88859089]

you must be mentally sick with this your story. you are very stupid with this nonsense post, am beginning to think that is is a cook up story, I’ve seen this bulshit in so many post and if this your story is truth, God and mankind will never forgive you, 6yrs, another man child you made your husband to believe ooh..fear woman
Re: Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees by Lataability(m): 7:00am On Apr 26, 2020
andyanders:

you must be mentally sick with this your story. you are very stupid with this nonsense post, am beginning to think that is is a cook up story, I’ve seen this bulshit in so many post and if this your story is truth, God and mankind will never forgive you, 6yrs, another man child you made your husband to believe ooh..fear woman .
Re: Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees by andyanders: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Lataability post=88861621][/quote]

@lataability,Check your post and remove my id. You presented as if I am the agrieved woman. Get that done.
Re: Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees by dederocs(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Life goes on

(1) (Reply)

Huhspuppi Was Rejected By His Father, Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos / See How 22-year-old Nigerian Arrested By Dubai Police For Online Dating Scam / Nigerian DJ, DJ Flexy Naija Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.