Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) (1921 Views)

List Of People I Think President Tinubu Should Arrest" Hon. Kazuare Gudaji (Vid) / What Do You Think President Buhari Is Viewing? (photo) / Dear Nigerians, I Think President Buhari Is Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by Atikuorbuhari: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Caption this photo where president Buhari is telling his vice, prof. Yemi Osinbajo something.

See Reactions: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/what-do-you-think-president-buhari-is.html

Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by dawnomike(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
When we are done govering Nigeria... I will go back to Sundan to become the president and you'll remain my Vice there also grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by muykem: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
You are the next president after me to continue our good job but you need shun market noises.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by ican2020: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
I hope your pocket is well loaded with kuza
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by RZArecta(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
These stupid questions and captions you bloggers ask have to stop, find something meaningful to do with your lives cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by Amanda4life: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is the l buhari. I know

I don't know when the Pict was taken aha

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by Atikuorbuhari: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by okefrancis: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
These bloggers doesn't have job,nonsense
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by Joylove2324(f): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Useless bloggers everywhere,....Is this news?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by Okoroawusa: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
You are the next Nigerian president. Don't ever ever allow PDP to come back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by Deputy1111(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Don't mind those wailers o, they know nothing about how government works.
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by maybanks: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Useless stories, stupid bloggers, Foolish OP

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by TheRareGem1(f): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Funny. Sarcasm
dawnomike:
When we are done govering Nigeria... I will go back to Sundan to become the president and you'll remain my Vice there also grin
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by TheRareGem1(f): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Their bond stands a test of time.
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by Jhayphil: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:

Caption this photo where president Buhari is telling his vice, prof. Yemi Osinbajo something.

See Reactions: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/what-do-you-think-president-buhari-is.html

Pure gibberish.
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by Joyce95: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
You will be he's PA, yeye talk
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by Ernezee(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by IlovePMB: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Buhari: Kai abuna gwara gworu

Osibanjo: ha ha ha

Buhari talks only to himself.
Osinbajo does not understand what Buhari is saying. Osinbajo just have to pretend as if he understood him and laughs like ashawo with a finger inserted in her toto.
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by omowolewa: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Am more concerned about what that man behind them was telling the woman
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by ahaz: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:

the picture president and his vice..poster pictures don't talk
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:

Kai Osinbande, Covik one nine has finally turned "Sai Baba" into "Sai Mama"

cc lzaa itooworwor bambambiglo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Buhari: yemi , e be like say i don high oh?

Osinbanjo: Hahahaha Bubu me i don tell you make you no Dey kush come public events.
Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by LZAA: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2020
imhotep:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) by Bambambiglo: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2020
imhotep:

Ode

(1) (Reply)

If People Are Allowed To Market Why Stop People From Church And Mosque-GIMBA / Civil Societies Resist SW Presidency In 2023. / BREAKING: Ondo Deputy Governor May Pick ZLP Guber Ticket, Meets Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.