Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (108901 Views)

My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) / "My Visit To Volos Statue Of Liberty In Greece" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Fresher that Nigeria Okro. Everything in the EU are fresh kiss

Thank you I will continue my research from here
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by seanjy4konji: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
On my way out this morning, I picked up this €5 that makes it the 5th times I picked money on the floor in Europe. grin

More photos on my sister's blog; https://mandynews.com/lockdown-my-visit-to-street-market-in-greece-photos-2/
you go still pick corona if your egungun is not careful
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by mydeporch(f): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Please, don't make that mistake if you are in abroad, stay on your lane. No say I no tell you

Truth nd fact.... stay ur lane even if u see fellow nigerians or black..slow down nd study them well. The kind competition dem dey do amongst themselves....

took me time while studying in uk to know those inner shops hanging meat sell cheaper compared to store-bought...
Enjoy urself....I go still find my way out again from this Nigeria...after this covid thing, there should be open doors of opportunities...

Wishing u all d best nd Gods protection

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
I don't want them to call off the lockdowngrin

Hahahahhahah!

E dey favour you, abi?
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by RaptorX: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
aminu114:
how do u cope with the racism there in greece? because i heard they are the most racist of all europe i would rather live and die in nigeria than go to a place that i will be called a monkey
I pity this dumbos envying him and telling him to help them come to Greece of all places.
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flexherbal:

Hahahahhahah!

E dey favour you, abi?

Yes, sir o grin
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by ekerintee: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

You know I like your person for being sincere.People just think you come to Europe and everythin is green and good.they don't know some people are homeless and without job.imagine a graduate in Nigeria picking fruits in Europe to survive,a bank manager driving truck .what matters most in life is being at right place at right time . these people pretend to be happy in Europe but are not so,back at home,they were happy even without money.they find themself having to wake up so early to work,work so hard to pay bills and taxes ,sleep less and have multitudes of demand from home

I was jobless in Nigeria and jobless in Europe, bro. I just love to travel, if travelling is a job then I am working as a traveller.

Bro you can try Finland and Netherland during summer for picking jobs don't come to Greece except you want to move to another country from there.

Europe is very hard no work people are looking for a farm job to do they can't even get it.

After this pandemic, many countries around the world will open road for migrant I advise you get your passport ready, May God help us.
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Neoteny7:
Lols nope
He's so vain he has someone following him taking pictures as he shops
I’m not sure he’s “vain”. He is creating entertaining content for NL audience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by stevebond007(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

kala

Pou esai tora?
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
I don't want them to call off the lockdowngrin
you alone go chop that?fear God na.
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by enirock(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
lefulefu:
u really believe that one is in canada? cheesy if he is really a lawyer and making it in canada why is he bitter?
hahahahahaha. I wanted to give him the benefit of a doubt

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Ericharlse: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
This guy is jobless yet he is spending money more than I that has a job.....

Abeg I wan join your joblessness.
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Declique(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
all dat food got me hungry oOoOOoOOOo

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ericharlse:
This guy is jobless yet he is spending money more than I that has a job.....
Abeg I wan join your joblessness.
Really? grin
How you take know the guy no get job/business?
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by darfay: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Better okro soup and spanachi soup

You no sabi make eba o grin grin
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Very ugly broke frustrated Op. We in Canada making good cash as a senior lawyer dont make noise.

And you are here seeking for fame. Imagine all the broke guys commenting and hailing there fellow broke guy.

Mtcheeeeeew
Confirmedzombie:
Pls how do I apply. I'm 23yrs, fair in complexion, a graduate of Uniport, I have height, nice looking and fluent in speaking. I have a good sized joystick
Very romantic but I'm a broke guy.
enirock:
I never knew vileness or being vile was part of been a lawyer. You can see he has a passion for food nd u came here claiming senior lawyer. Shey ur job don free the word from coro? u never land, u don claim senior lawyer, I WONDER WATIN U GO CLAIM WHEN U LAND. Mtcheeeeeeeew
lefulefu:
u really believe that one is in canada? cheesy
if he is really a lawyer and making it in canada why is he bitter?
well as you can see from the red bolded above in his previous post, the guy’s problem na hunger/brokenness ... please pity him! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Ohraykon: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Better okro soup and spanachi soup
is dis greise or starch?
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
My friend who played football in Italy for a division 2 team back then said in Europe chicken is a poor mans food in Europe ..but pig meat na big man food lol if you doubt me ask anyone in Europe

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Please, I want you to understand that all my thread on Nairaland is a contribution to the platform and they are for entertainment purpose, I am not a rich person neither am I showing off. I am still very jobless here in Europe.
even ilegend (I hope I don't get his moniker right, don't want any one coming at me) will see the same thing grin
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

well as you can see from the red bolded above in his previous post, the guy’s problem na hunger/brokenness ... please pity him! grin

he"s a lawyer in canada and he"s broke bah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
poverty can make some ppl really bitter i agree grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
enirock:
My brother its tiring. He could have read nd nt comment yet he is claiming canadian senior lawyer. Canada wey still b say as u dey work am na so u go dey spend am unless u get some other hustle. There is nothing bad in being happy for ur brother who may or may nt b living the good life while praying 2 also get to live the good life
na portharcourt local boy im be cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
I arrived at the supermarket for okro.

The hundred naira okro that will full everywhere in Oshodi market I bought half of it 5 euro (₦2,100)
with the €5 you picked abi grin
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by wordsNOTswords(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by emeka1759(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
HQuadreal:
Who dey snap you self grin?
oik dey u head jor

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by emeka1759(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
We must make it either by laptop,pants or iron
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by HQuadreal: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
emeka1759:
oik dey u head jor

You dey alright...

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by lookingfly: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
7lives:

Work?, for Greece?.
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes na, abi people no de work for Greece, wetin you no about the place wey i no know?
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Sit down there dey follow the lies when people tell you. If you want to enjoy abroad mind your business. Greece people are very nice to me kiss I think they are better than the tribalism in Nigeria cry
oneday they will call u an immigrant monkey
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
aminu114:
oneday they will call u an immigrant monkey

The same way your Yoruba and other tribes in Nigeria call me names.

If you mind yourself in Europe nobody will trash talk you. I have so many female friends and they love Africa, I tell them good things about my country tootongue

You are the real racist, not the Greek people.

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

The same way your Yoruba and other tribes in Nigeria call me names.

If you mind yourself in Europe nobody will trash talk you. I have so many female friends and they love Africa, I tell them good things about my country tootongue

You are the real racist, not the Greek people.
my brother they took pictures with u because u luk strange to them nd u are just coward for running away we r here nd we will make it great oneday so stay in greece its your choice but im 100%sure there will come a day u will regret
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Chuky7(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
eduwizard:
That part of you picking a €5 not on the floor na big lie. (Not that this can't happen, afterall I have picked ₦1000 note from the ground on numerous occasions.) But you added the part for this occasion to make your story more interesting.

na so to dey pick money for ground dey sweet u
full time job
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Chuky7(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

Yes, Igbesanwan primary school Benin city, then ICC secondary but end up in Army day secondary school Benin city too, then federal polytechnic oko, b4 I japa to Europe

how u take enter Europe?? job? what sector?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.