Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) (108900 Views)

My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos) / "My Visit To Volos Statue Of Liberty In Greece" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by madridsta007(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
On my way out this morning, I picked up this €5 that makes it the 5th times I picked money on the floor in Europe. grin

Walk around early in the morning on the streets near clubs and in the city centre wink
grin

7 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by olawale1516(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
One thing I love about this advance country is how things are well organized..to say the fact most country in Africa are cursed expecially Nigeria... Here they lock us down and giving a adult woman 1 piece of yam to raise up to take picture so that they could see they are doing something

32 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly broke frustrated Op. We in Canada making good cash as a senior lawyer dont make noise.

And you are here seeking for fame. Imagine all the broke guys commenting and hailing there fellow broke guy.

Mtcheeeeeew
Since you are making good cash remember others finding it difficult to cope with life then.
Even here in this forum.

Let not your boast be empty.

20 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Jimmyubah2: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
See organized society abeg.
Who did this to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by YemyTemmy: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
This Una Greece be like Akure ooo. Nice one Op

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
On my way out this morning, I picked up this €5 that makes it the 5th times I picked money on the floor in Europe. grin

So, they do pick money on the streets of Europe!
It wasn't a lie after all grin

10 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by izibili44: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
hen but na pick you pick the 5 euro now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
CollinsWeGlobe:
I arrived at the supermarket for okro.

The hundred naira okro that will full everywhere in Oshodi market I bought half of it 5 euro (₦2,100)

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by joepepsy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
What are you forming like? The guy is just documenting his journey through life and having great time, what do you have? Poor boy!
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly broke frustrated Op. We in Canada making good cash as a senior lawyer dont make noise.

And you are here seeking for fame. Imagine all the broke guys commenting and hailing there fellow broke guy.

Mtcheeeeeew

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Slimranky(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

The hundred naira okro that will full everywhere in Oshodi market I bought half of it 5 euro (₦2,100)

The same money you pick abi
Bad guy
But wait oh these people sell packet okro lol
Does it taste like the fresh okro

7 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by edoairways: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Olunmercy56:
grin Picking money on the floor grin Not here in Nigeria grin
If you know you know
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Diamondpen(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Thanks to op for the beautiful pictures, even though we are on lockdown here but it does brighten my day. You made me remember my short stay in Greece some years back to attend a professional course at OTE Acedemy. I did enjoyed myself during my stay and the people were very friendly as well.

8 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Leon90(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
See how the environment dey very clean.
But try come one country market...
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
I am done buying. There's no bus, how do I go home? Bro, my house is like Oshodi to Mile 2 cry

I spent more than 2 hours of trekking.
Na naija boy you be naw, you don dey used 2 trekking naw
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Jimmyubah2: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Mtcheeeeeew
Get lost confirmedzombie.

8 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Richmondoau(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Are you in Akure?
YemyTemmy:
This Una Greece be like Akure ooo. Nice one Op
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by kunletexs: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
i no know why our own here na k-leg every step of the way?

see market, see arrangi of goods and see neat environment. there is no rough roads, no issue and i no see generator anywhere. see as someone wey say him no get job still dey kacka like big boy.

but wait o, this guy said he say 5euros for floor almost 5 times since he come greece.

boy when last i see N10 for floor!, chai nigeria bad o

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
tillaman:
Sharp!!
@Op any one who sees this as a show off is a potential witch/wizard you really don’t have to care about that, everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Some of us find your threads interesting
Keep up the good work brother
It's more than interesting. I like it. I just looked at the scenery and I felt like I'm already there. That's how a country should be. OP, please keep the posts coming.

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nairalandmonika: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Lol, U go turn yam. Everything about Nigeria must get story

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
HQuadreal:
Who dey snap you self grin?

Ebi like say one AIT staff follow am go that market

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Neoteny7: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
HQuadreal:
Who dey snap you self grin?

Paparrazi

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by nerorex01: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Babe, I been dey see money for ground that year o... Like late '90s and early 2000 but these days ehn

Olunmercy56:

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by topstone4: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

If na naija, you for don turn to fowl for picking money on the street. grin
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Asquare84:

You know dey fear juju
grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by yommen: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
I am done buying. There's no bus, how do I go home? Bro, my house is like Oshodi to Mile 2 cry

I spent more than 2 hours of trekking.

Eyahh. Don't you have a bicycle? Yes I mean bicycle with a basket for your items.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nairalandmonika: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Na wa, see as them package okro.

So the 5 euro u picked from the floor is what u use to buy the okra
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by ObongawanAKS(f): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nna eh, see market!!!
neat, tidy, clean...
Garki and Utako markets come see una mate.

7 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
I jejely entered the slaughterhouse to buy them cheap meat grin

If you see Nigerian Slaughter you won't eat meat again sad

12 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by ebopee: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
I don laugh tire. This CollinsWeGlobe of a guy is a clown.

He said he does not want them to call off the lockdown
Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by suremanpatriot: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
How many of them did you see with mask?Fear fear yu

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Greece na advance Africa

Na CD boys dey sell there to survive That year 2000

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Mtcheeeeeew

Bro, help my life na cry

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.