Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up (32179 Views)

How African Parents Raise Their Kids? Share Your Experience While Growing Up! / Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) / Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by paulolee(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
kk
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by oluwaseyi0: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

more people confirming his fraud antics https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829
https://www.nairaland.com/5780209/internet-data-scammed-aminullahi-abdulwaheed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by chatinent: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
I'm here to read lies.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by OtemAtum: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
H
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by DropsMic(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by fuckboys: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nairaland is getting boring as Bleep angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by SWORD419(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by AmazingMOG: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
SoftDrink77:
My beloved brother and sisters on nairaland, please kindly help me and my family, we are dying of hunger, please we need food, if there is any way you help us with foodstuffs our location is lagos. Thank you all
stop begging go and hussle
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
SoftDrink77:
My beloved brother and sisters on nairaland, please kindly help me and my family, we are dying of hunger, please we need food, if there is any way you help us with foodstuffs our location is lagos. Thank you all
Pictures of you and your family

Then drop your bank details

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Amieinu123(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
the funniest thing is that,m a right handed,but i can never brush my teeth with my right hand except left..till now oo

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Nicklaus619(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Them plenty,

But the one that I can remember vividly is when I was in jss3 I stole my mum most expensive diamond necklace and bracelet to gift to this girl I was crushing on in my class for valentine, button line, my mom caught me red handed and gave me a royal beat down, my brother still makes fun of me with that incident, it's over 25 years now grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by praz001(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
I prefer shot put to real closet. An abandoned well is my favourite place...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by adrian3000(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Here to read lies
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Mawex(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
I'm here to read comments, someone should pass me a chair abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by GboyegaD(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jumping off the mango tree from a very high height because I heard my mum's car driving in. Thank God I did not break any body part.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Adakintroy2: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
But seriously hungry go beat entertainers this period o.

People go chop before them.go attend shows na abi.

Night clubs..no more champaign pupping.

We really wasteful sha.

See why God Hardly bless us?. Human being go buy 200k drink waste am. God DE show us our sin. So make nobody talk rubbish we have been fools for long. Let recession help us recess our head.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by sonnie10: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Y
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Please if you are in lagos and have a job I can be doing for you now daily in this lockdown, you won't pay me but only give me foodstuffs, I am ready to do it.
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Many many Many!

But lemme share this one.

I once fell from the first floor of the house and hit my head on the floor.

my sister said my head grew beyond size to the point that I was almost unrecognizable.. grin grin grin

4 Likes

oluwaseyi0:
FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

more people confirming his fraud antics https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829
https://www.nairaland.com/5780209/internet-data-scammed-aminullahi-abdulwaheed

Why are you said its fraud
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by AmazingMOG: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
SoftDrink77:
Please if you are in lagos and have a job I can be doing for you now daily in this lockdown, you won't pay me but only give me foodstuffs, I am ready to do it.
if you can come to my church at lekki I can give you some money and foodstuff but sending you money right now I don’t trust some of you here are just scammers

21 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by oluwaseyi0: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Cakephp:

Why are you said its fraud

Click on the link above to read people testimony
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
praz001:
I prefer shot put to real closet. An abandoned well is my favourite place...
What brand did you smoke?
It's very potent

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Mawex(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Two things are involve here, either he's lying or telling the truth, the fact here is that these are trying times and anyone is just trying one way or another to survive. Life's hard today, but it won't be like this forever, one day it must all be over. smiley smiley smiley

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Aidejay(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
I get one experience like that
But I'm not in the mood now.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Danger Hill bike ride lol I remembered because I saw a man get off his bicycle to walk the rest of the way down today and I remembered how daredevil we were with bikes twice as big as we were

The hill has dangerous bumps not spaced out correctly and a steep slope that without good brakes your a goner you will roll a bit well I didn’t roll but I scraped my foot on the pedal it wasn’t funny but it was like a testament to just Mumu living and follow follow Wetin carry me there na all of us.

Funny enough everytime I’ve gotten hurt I’ve been convinced by others lmao
That’s the funny part

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by MrBachelor: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
donigspain:
This will be interesting!

There was once a thread like this many years ago. The funniest Nairaland thread ever! Let me get the link.

Please do
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
if you can come to my church at lekki I can give you some money and foodstuff but sending you money right now I don’t trust some of you here are just scammers
Why do you want him to meet you personally?

homo tinz.. lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
i wish I can, but this lockdown, no movement and my location is Shomolu. Thanks for the care sir
Re: Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up by Zyzxx10: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
True story.I remember the day one of my friend wined me to slap my invigilator's bum in SS3 during exams.Omo when I did it the slap I collected,I can never forget it.The sound was loud maybe cause her ass was kinda between small and moderate.My brain shut down for 3 seconds.The idiot that dared me was laughing at me.But I think she later forgave me cause she was laughing with me later.My friends were even wining me that maybe one small boy will tap my wife's buttocks in future( God forbid).Anytime I remember this shit I feel embarrassed and laugh.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) / I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.