Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. (3172 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Godoverevery: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
tr
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by jawalis(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
MANY YEARS BACK TO BACK NOW.
Any lady that can’t spend on you doesn’t deserve your attention, Cash and Dick. Let’s the spending be mutual else you’ll have the largest share of loss.

4 Likes

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
she actually threw a surprise birthday party for me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by StrongandMighty: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Some ladies has taken me out on several occasions like five times or so but not on my birthdays doh cuz I don't celebrate it.

but there's one I'll never forget , the babe was like "Jay take anything you want, don't worry I'm with my Atm card" E be me like say na movie for my eyes and this is a lady I've not even spent a dime on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by EzzyCarter: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Not just on my birthday. Regularly grin
If girls see value in you, (excluding the hungry ones) they'll spend on you. It's simple as ABC

Deborah, you might not see this but I hope true happiness finds you. You deserve it smiley

19 Likes

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by mascot87(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Never been that lucky.
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Depending on how it's done and after it, there will always be a request that will costs you lots of money. Fear Women!!! . If they are too nice, get ready to reciprocate twice that in cash or kind.

Well, most people won't understand till they compare the period of with & without girlfriends using ur account statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by sapeleboi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
yes, op you just make me remember my love that year Tracy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by DateMynd44(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
mascot87:
Never been that lucky.
same here bro. U dey mind those stingy parasites
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Kalapizim(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Never experienced this before.
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by landry07(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
yes Idon see many for drama
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by blackboy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yes, and even on her birthday . She said she wanted us to spend that time together.

2 Likes

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by holocron: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
If your girlfriend spends on you know this:

1) you have spent heavily on her and she's thanking you with a little from your loot.

2) She believes that you have or will SOON have good money and you will soon reciprocate her good gestures 10 fold. If this your potential fails to materialize in a short time, you will know what's up very fast.

3) you are a cuckold just for her entertainment. She has a big god or gods that supply her needs and she can afford to share some of her loot to encourage your performance.

The natural way in relationship is a ceaseless flow of material resources from the male to the female as long as it lasts, if not even after. Seek to pervert that at your own peril.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by enedoboy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Truth is when a girl is crazy about u there's nothing she wouldn't do. Except its above her. Even poor girls go collect money from another guy to try to win u over. Same way some guys think dey can buy a girl with their money. Girl done swear say layee she will NEVER try it. But after a month into the fvckship na me come tire as she wouldn't even let me do anything... Like she was trying to prove her love with it grin

3 Likes

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Period007(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yesterday was my birthday and up till now my girlfriend have not wished me a happy birthday .

3 Likes

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Godoverevery: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Period007:
Yesterday was my birthday and up till now my girlfriend have not wished me a happy birthday .
are you sure she is actually your gf

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Godoverevery: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
dairykidd:
Truth is when a girl is crazy about u there's nothing she wouldn't do. Except its above her. Even poor girls go collect money from another guy to try to win u over. Same way some guys think dey can buy a girl with their money. Girl done swear say layee she will NEVER try it. But after a month into the fvckship na me come tire as she wouldn't even let me do anything... Like she was trying to prove her love with it grin
I get your point but actually interested on your birthday... Have any done anything spectacular for you before
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Godoverevery: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
landry07:
yes Idon see many for drama
lol..... but you may experience it real one day
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yes, severally. I never remembered(still don't remember) my birthdays but she did remember them for me with expensive dinners.

The only expensive phone I've ever used was bought by my ex on my birthday but sadly it was washed alongside my clothes in a washing machine just like many others. grin

3 Likes

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
ifykris22:
she actually threw a surprise birthday party for me cheesy
We both know you are lieing grin
Nigerian girls don't do that even the rich ones

1 Like

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Some ladies has taken me out on several occasions like five times or so but not on my birthdays doh cuz I don't celebrate it.

but there's one I'll never forget , the babe was like "Jay take anything you want, don't worry I'm with my Atm card" E be me like say na movie for my eyes and this is a lady I've not even spent a dime on
Bro you sabi lie gan O wink
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Not just on my birthday. Regularly grin
If girls see value in you, (excluding the hungry ones) they'll spend on you. It's simple as ABC

Deborah, you might not see this but I hope true happiness finds you. You deserve it smiley
Wayray island grin
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Even when they do it
Na you go later suffer am abi no be girls mtcheee next thread please

1 Like

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
J111333:
Yes, severally. I never remembered(still don't remember) my birthdays but she did remember them for me with expensive dinners.

The only expensive phone I've ever used was bought by my ex on my birthday but sadly it was washed alongside my clothes in a washing machine just like many others. grin
No lie girl never buy you boxers before
No to talk of phone talkless of an expensive phone you kidding bro grin

1 Like

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Period007:
Can you see she didn't even greet you
Not to talk of taking you out grin
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by StrongandMighty: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro you sabi lie gan O wink

of what benefit is it to me that I'll lie on a faceless forum?... who do I want to impress?

till tomorrow she'll still do it again!!

3 Likes

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Period007:
gringrin
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

No lie girl never buy you boxers before
No to talk of phone talkless of an expensive phone you kidding bro grin
Stop dating slay queens and upgrade to dating real feminists in the real sense of it, you'll get there sir. wink

4 Likes

Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
StrongandMighty:

of what benefit is it to me that I'll lie on a faceless forum?... who do I want to impress?

till tomorrow she'll still do it again!!

Don't mind those bitter men.
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Okoroawusa: 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
I am still waiting.
Re: Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. by Agboki: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Dem dey buy me things bt fear no go want let dem take me out 4 fear of wreckage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? / Can You Imagine This? (photo) / 17 Things To Know If You Want To Survive Living In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.