Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks (4506 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Ababbio: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
An unidentified lady has took to her tweeter account handle to announce that she needed a guy that does not smoke, drink, womanize and watch football.

The beautiful lady post reads: " please where can I get myself a boyfriend that doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't womanize and doesn't watch football."

source https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/04/25/where-can-i-get-myself-a-guy-that-doesnt-smoke-drink-womanize-and-watch-football-lady-asks/

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by sapeleboi(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
mortuary

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
...plenty of them in your dreams na!!!

[img]https://media./images/c748bdce45aa15254d2e42e3a3561d2d/tenor.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Danzakidakura(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
I am here but I am a womanizer
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by SUPERPACK: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
I don't smoke, drink or a womanizer. But you see football I love it till thy kingdom come. Getting a guy that hates football is to me rare.

11 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Atlanticfire: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
I am here.
I don't drink, I only drink when offered drinks during social visits.
I don't smoke. Smoking is like burning money to me.
I don't watch football except Nigeria's matches during world cup and not all Nigeria's matches. After we have managed to get independence in 1960 why should I tie myself to European football league?

And finally I don't womanize, too much std in the world. If I catch hiv or hepatitis from one random babe then I lose my residency status and I am back to Nigeria. Not ready for that risk.

So this babe that is looking for someone like me should know that people like us don't have her time. She better go after available men.

A sinful girl looking for saintly man

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by PrinzCarter(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
we can stop all dis nd be wat u want us, if u hv lots of money to take care of urself nd nt depend on us........ even if u get a guy dat meets all d requirements (we all no dat 70% of women are unstable) d needs will now change to he doesnt no hw to luv,nt tall nt black or fair,doesnt serve u breakfast in bed ,one way or the other it will surely lead to HE doesnt hv MONEY ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Kenneth10110(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Where can i get myself a girl who doesn't love money in relationships, she doesn't make up for show off, she has more to offer not only sex.
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by MJBOLT: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
be patient,jesus christ is coming

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Heroclitus(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Seems she's just a troll... Although, The four things she listed up there are independent of each other,they are still not mutually exclusive
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Renida: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Doesn't watch football

Do ladies find guys who watch football less attractive? I mean, a man can for his lady, give up on alcohol, and cigarettes, but football. No way am I doing that even for been paid while at it.

Care to help a brother resolve this ladies in the house?
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Skmoda360(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ababbio:
An unidentified lady has took to her tweeter account handle to announce that she needed a guy that does not smoke, drink, womanize and watch football.

The beautiful lady post reads: " please where can I get myself a boyfriend that doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't womanize and doesn't watch football."

source https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/04/25/where-can-i-get-myself-a-guy-that-doesnt-smoke-drink-womanize-and-watch-football-lady-asks/
You can get the first three but the last you no fit.....Men and football Shai you can't separate em....I dey bored like shit now...as weekend be like Monday.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Well, I don't smoke but I drink responsibly. The good part is that I will not cheat on you but will always have a sidechick. grin
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
SUPERPACK:
I don't smoke, drink or a womanizer. But you see football I love it till thy kingdom come. Getting a guy that hates football is to me rare.
i don’t watch football. Just give me clothes to wash than watching football.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Bossontop(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by geemailer2019: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
LOL well i personally don't smoke, and i only drink socially (though haven't had alcohol in a while due to covid-19, to keep immunity up), and i watch soccer just once in a while... but the truth is, i don't have much personal time either, I spend as much time on my work and career as other people do on their social life.
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by MiVida(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
I don't do any of those.
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by dboo442: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
I don't do any of those,my only prb is my big cassava
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
seems this babe na club she dey meet her guys cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
SUPERPACK:

me too.

football was the only thing that made my mission to stop drinking a success

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Akanoaaa(m): 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
If she removes football out of her list, tell her am here.
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Imagine not watching some crucial matches, UEFA Champions League final or FIFA World Cup final sad

That lady must be crazy.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Magnoliaa(f): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Why are the guys complaining? Are these things impossible to get in a man?
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by stanliwise(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
...plenty of them in your dreams na!!!

[img]https://media./images/c748bdce45aa15254d2e42e3a3561d2d/tenor.gif[/img]
savage grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Renida: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Why are the guys complaining? Are these things impossible to get in a man?

Do you know asking a man to give up football is plain wicked sha? In fact it is evil
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by stanliwise(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ababbio:

I know a guy that perfectly fit this description problem is that he only at the age of 10. Maybe sister has to wait o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Renida: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Atlanticfire:
I am here.
I don't drink, I only drink when offered drinks during social visits.
I don't smoke. Smoking is like burning money to me.
I don't watch football except Nigeria's matches during world cup and not all Nigeria's matches. After we have managed to get independence in 1960 why should I tie myself to European football league?

And finally I don't womanize, too much std in the world. If I catch hiv or hepatitis from one random babe then I lose my residency status and I am back to Nigeria. Not ready for that risk.

So this babe that is looking for someone like me should know that people like us don't have her time. She better go after available men.

A sinful girl looking for saintly man

You're just like me. I don't everything she's asking buy won't yield to any lady asking me not to do football. My brother, premiership is not just sports but an excellence stress receiver. An outlet to discharge and an avenue to meet with the boys.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Magnoliaa(f): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

Do you know asking a man to give up football is plain wicked sha? In fact it is evil

LOL. I understand that perfectly. I'm not asking any man to give his passion for football up. I'm just saying there are guys around who don't like it, and still don't smoke, drink, or are womanizers.
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by wizdomnzube(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
E get one ...... He name na Bobrisky
Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Renida: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Magnoliaa:

LOL. I understand that perfectly. I'm not asking any man to give his passion for football up. I'm just saying there are guys around who don't like it, and still don't smoke, drink, or are womanizers.

Omo it's not that much o. Even that guy that doesn't do one of each once in a while, the day e go do one, e go really really do the one o

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Timileyin1234(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Who doesn’t watch football. Womanizing, I can give u that one but football and gaming continue looking. Beautiful goat

Re: Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks by Atlanticfire: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

You're just like me. I don't everything she's asking buy won't yield to any lady asking me not to do football. My brother, premiership is not just sports but an excellence stress receiver. An outlet to discharge and an avenue to meet with the boys.

Which one is premiership? I actively avoid European football because I think it distracts our men from reality and a time waster.

Why can't you find something else to relieve your stress? Must it be another continent's sport?

Why not spend that time to research online on some beneficial venture?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Wife Pant Down With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) / Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success / Hey Guys What Do U Have To Say Abt Dis Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.