Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,594 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar (73929 Views)

Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by statisticianmusa(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
List of Properties ICPC seized from Ex-JAMB Registrar, Dibu Ojerinde

The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, ICPC has taken over several properties belonging to a former registrar of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB, Professor Dibu Ojerinde.

The seizure followed a court order from a federal high court in Abuja. The order which was published in a national daily on Friday instructed the anti-corruption outfit to immediately take over Ojerinde’s Properties which were reportedly acquired with public funds obtained through corrupt practices.

“An order of this Honourable Court is hereby made for the interim forfeiture to the Federal Republic of Nigeria of all the immovable properties listed in A attached to the affidavit in support and marked by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) upon reasonable suspicion that each of the said properties was acquired with public funds and/or represents the proceeds of unlawful corrupt activities.”

“An interim order of this Honourable Court is hereby made that the properties attached/forfeited ad-interim and be managed and controlled by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission.” the publication read.

Here are some of the properties;

•Oke Afin Hostels located at Opposite Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso,

•Sapati International School Buildings and Premises located at Ajase Ipo Road, Ilorin, Kwara State,

•Doyin Filling Station along Lagos Ibadan Expressway,

•Doyin Gas, Ibadan,

•Soka Filling Station, Lagos Ibadan Expressway,

•Gravity FM Radio Station, Igboho,

•Tejumola House, Ikeja,

•Mansion at No 14 Yobe close, Maitama Abuja

Shares in banks, fixed deposits and money in bank accounts were also part of the properties listed to be forfeited.

Source:
https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-list-of-properties-icpc-seized-from-ex-jamb-registrar-dibu-ojerinde/amp/

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by myfan: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
A typical Nigerian scenario

221 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Professor in thieving and thievery...

240 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Racoon(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
shocked Nigeria! When will corruption reduce in this nation. Every public office is an avenue for corruption.

164 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by pyyxxaro: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oboi nor be small money this guy chop oh

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by flejnr(f): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Who you ?

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by festacman(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede through angelic display of unimpeachable integrity, rare incorruptibility, and enviable honesty proved that JAMB is actually a PROFIT CENTRE remitting billions of Naira annually to FG as opposed to purely a cost centre it has been in the past years. By this act, he exposed and proved the past registrars of JAMB as insincere and corrupt.

Take a bow distinguished Prof!

533 Likes 33 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by GOFRONT(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corruption everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Okoroawusa: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
PDP JAMB Registrar when snake used to swallow scratch card money.

It will never be well with PDP

132 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Nigeria! When will corruption reduce in this nation. Every public office is an avenue for corruption.

The next 60years i hope.

Every Nigerian above 25years should be dead or not functioning well by then.

We must start the campaign now, change our constitution to that that nearly sooths and suit the aspirations of every ethnic group we have. Then our schools curriculum, it needs to reflect our contemporary issues too, amongst others.

I want to believe Nigerians are not bad people, but something we don't need to fish out was wrong about with our integration. We must look forward as a nation and pass our individuality. Our success as a Nation lies with our population. We just need to come together and think AHEAD. No more blames!

Mac2016:

Have you checked with below 25? It will be worse cos they are less consentious than the group you focused on

A 25 years old would be 85 in the next 60 years. You see why it may take a long time to eradicate corruption from Nigerians DNA.

akaahs:

I'm ready to do this, if only sensible youths ll rise and wrestle their right ful place in this country.

I bet you are not ready as i am cheesy

The Truth is that we are all engaged in that corruption cycle, but rather, i won't use the word 'wrestle' as what we need now, that word is too watery. We need coalition of forward thinkers. We are here, what's next.

But first, we must get rid of everything we know, make a new DOCUMENTED bound within us that is enriched with our COLLECTIVE cultures; our collective goals should not be limited. Let us go back to the drawing board (Giants don't hide the traits).

AreaFada2:

Look, you think current under 25s are better bred than those above? The current under 25s were feed corruption milk from birth.

My friend this your preaching above was said in 1983 when everyone though Buhari and Idiagbon were Messiahs.

9ja should brace for failure after failure until the natural solution comes. Whatever it may be.
Different tribes fighting for presidency and lucrative positions with no sincere plans have not got us and won't get us anywhere.

So we should just kiss the dust and continue in the vacuum My friend, Nigeria needs FORWARD THINKERS that is why they won't make a document that would allow past mistakes to reoccur, 85years old for a president by then sha

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
That guy was a thief and funny enough he spent years in jamb o

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DEROX: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
this man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hotthis man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hot

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Trailblazer1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
He was just using Jamb to jam hard working Nigerian students year in year out while he steals the proceed from there multiple registration every year.

If you failed Jamb after studying very hard, Just gather here for a meeting.

We need to auction those properties and reclaim our money

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by GamalNasser: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
That man and his son really looted small jamb and today he has successfully put his son in the House of Reps

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by GamalNasser: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
DEROX:
this man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hotthis man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hot

Help your dad to study medicine? I am confused

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
every facet of Nigeria institution is riddled with corruption.. jamb registrar dey steal thousands that student use to register for the exams..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Iamgrey5(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ole shocked
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by omonnakoda: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
DEROX:
Was he a medicine teacher?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by ikorodureporta: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
smiley
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by omowolewa: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
He should get a good lawyer, ICPC should return my Jamb money wey he chop o

DEROX:
No my dad wanted to study medicine in oau this prof had connection to help him but he refused soy dad had to wait another year and scored 274 and was admitted on merit

He can't help everybody out of their challenges, omo doctor. Forgive and forget

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DEROX: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

Help your dad to study medicine? I am confused
No my dad wanted to study medicine in oau this prof had connection to help him but he refused soy dad had to wait another year and scored 274 and was admitted on merit

10 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DEROX: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
omonnakoda:

Was he a medicine teacher?
No buh he had strong connection to give him the admission

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by GamalNasser: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
DEROX:

Ohhh okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by omonnakoda: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
DEROX:
No buh he had strong connection to give him the admission
connection to take the place of someone who scored higher grades and give it to your father?

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DEROX: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
omonnakoda:
connection to take the place of someone who scored higher grades and give it to your father?
no I mean he was given slot to take anybody from Igboho to let you know the person he gave didn't even merit it at all

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by moderatedguy: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Mumu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by omonnakoda: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
DEROX:
no I mean he was given slot to take anybody from Igboho to let you know the person he gave didn't even merit it at all
Bottom line is your that dad not make the grade and did not merit it on that occasion.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Lionhearted: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
DEROX:

Your Dad didn't probably merit it then.

12 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by omonnakoda: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
DEROX:
I am sorry to say this but you reason in a sentimental way. Have you ever been outside Nigeria ?

27 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Trailblazer1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Who let the dogs out ?

Who, who, who ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Bola146(f): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Almost all his savings gone

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.