Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar (73960 Views)

Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Chatflick(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Let his son come and brag again na

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Hongkongfukid(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
festacman:
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede through angelic display of unimpeachable integrity, rare incorruptibility, and enviable honesty proved that JAMB is actually a PROFIT CENTRE remitting billions of Naira annually to FG as opposed to purely a cost centre it has been in the past years. By this act, he exposed and proved the past registrars of JAMB as insincere and corrupt.

Take a bow distinguished Prof!

fvck oloyede
fvck ojerinde

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Str8talk21: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
As usual, Buhari's one-sided anti-corruption fight against d Christians in Nigeria has not surprised me.

Can anyone tell me in his or her clear and sane mind anyone of Muslim religion that has been prosecuted or jailed by this ethno-centric & tribalistic Buhari govt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Aden777(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
this man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hotthis man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hot
Igboho mo're... Omo alagbado ode... Finally, I'm meeting someone from my hometown via nairaland... How are you doing, Boss?

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by wavylevel: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Most Nigerians are criminally minded people.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DEROX: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Aden777:

Igboho mo're... Omo alagbado ode... Finally, I'm meeting someone from my hometown via nairaland... How are you doing, Boss?
am fine o am from boni
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Yankee101: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
PDP JAMB Registrar when snake used to swallow scratch card money.

It will never be well with PDP

And Dora and Ribadu were APC abi?

Or ABBA Kyari was pdp too?

Mumu. If you dont know corruption is a cancer in the whole country and not party based then you're lost
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by amaheart(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agbo no be medicine?
omonnakoda:

Was he a medicine teacher?
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DEROX: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
writeprof:

He has a LAWMAKER son?
yes he won last year
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Appswheel(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Okoroawusa: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yankee101:

And Dora and Ribadu were APC abi?

Or ABBA Kyari was pdp too?

Mumu. If you dont know corruption is a cancer in the whole country and not party based then you're lost
Na now u know?
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DEROX: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Heineken:
bro I'm also from igboho. Okegboho. This prof wicked o. You need see how the son spent seriously and crazily during that campaign. I was in igboho then. As in ehn. I happy say them even take that gravity fm.
am happy you can defend me I am being accused of nepotism by the way am from isale booni

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DEROX: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

I am glad he didn't help your dad cheat his way into a course like Medicine.

Incompetent doctors bury their mistakes.
see this fool my dad is already a doctor just that he had to wait for the following year
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Heineken(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
am happy you can defend me I am being accused of nepotism by the way am from isale booni
lol bro I know that man very well. Corruption kill am there. Nigeria is just too bad. See our politicians also. Very stupid people. Repentance no dey their plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Aden777(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
am fine o am from boni
Same here... I'm from Isale Boni too

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DEROX: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
ednut1:
corrupt person yabing another corrupt person. Your papa for use merit list na. Nonsense
idiot where is he today
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Aden777(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Heineken:
bro I'm also from igboho. Okegboho. This prof wicked o. You need see how the son spent seriously and crazily during that campaign. I was in igboho then. As in ehn. I happy say them even take that gravity fm.
Another of my Igboho bro

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Heineken(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Aden777:
Another of my Igboho bro
hahahaha I'm from okegboho sir.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by nikdam: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
No buh he had strong connection to give him the admission
connections for admission in OAU is hard. Even Profs can't help their kids to get admission because of just one mark. Just forgive the man and forget.

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DonMekino(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
ppl praising the current Registrar of jamb for being impeccable, don't forget that in Nigeria looters are only caught after they might have left office OR if they mistakenly enter the wrong books of the govt in power...am not saying he's corrupt but in Nigeria..... never say never

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Aden777(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Heineken:
hahahaha I'm from okegboho sir.
I'm from Isale Boni... (okeloko to be precise)...
I've been in diaspora all my life though... Na once a while I dey enter there.

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DEROX: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
nikdam:
connections for admission in OAU is hard. Even Prof can't help their kids to get admission because of just one mark. Just forgive the man and forget.
no problem my dad is already a doctor and we live in Oyo state just that he wasted a year

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by MENTORCH(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
I’m not surprised, coz I went to Babcock with his sons. This guys were spending money like Abacha’s children. Changing cars like clothes, judgment day has arrived.

3 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by pfadom: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
eni4real:
When both of them do not belong to APC!!

Not about party affiliation.

Ojerinde generated paltry N55+ million in 5 years, while Oloyede generated over N5 billion per year. You also remember snakes swallowing millions of JAMB's funds.

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Heineken(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Aden777:

I'm from Isale Boni... (okeloko to be precise)...
I've been in diaspora all my life though... Na once a while I dey enter there.
wow nice one bro. I travel home almost every year. I'm based in Abuja.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by nikdam: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
MENTORCH:
I’m not surprised, coz I went to Babcock with his sons. This guys were spending money like Abacha’s children. Changing cars like clothes, judgment day has arrived.
Good.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by 2mch(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
wavylevel:
Most Nigerians are criminally minded people.
Most of your family members are criminally minded people
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by tunamenga(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
So na this man get that oke afin hostel
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by nathan77(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Why are you so fool like this? The rate at which I like igboho not the way igboho/Igbope people like themselves, remembered this the same debu make Orelope LG more civilized in Oyo state, but uptill now I don't understand some enemies of progress like your Father "Dr" at list we know Debu and Olumide in Igboho but who is your Father?

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by ednut1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
idiot where is he today
at least he is still known.where is your papa
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DEROX: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
ednut1:
at least he is still known.where is your papa
alive and doing well

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Aden777(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Heineken:
wow nice one bro. I travel home almost every year. I'm based in Abuja.
I've sent u a mail... Don't let us derail this thread... Looking forward to hearing from you Sire

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.