Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) (7524 Views)

My Near Death Experience / My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) / What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by CDCEO001: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nawa ooo, I hope the end of this story turn good.
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Following op bumber to bumber
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Cosmicstranger(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Interesting
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by SleekyP(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
shocked

following...dont deactivate like this OP below so that we can ask Q and A

https://www.nairaland.com/5771030/journey-into-underworld-blood-money
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by LordofNaija: 5:06am On Apr 27, 2020
I dey kampe
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by mydadsboy(m): 6:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Following to learn a thing or two.
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
When I went to meet the market head, she said
My child, those women are terrible women, they've chased more than enough people who wanted to do popcorn in this vicinity away. Look at my body, showing me her swollen hand and legs, she said when she couldn't bear their afront any longer, she stood up to them and and they let her be. The result?
She was in her stall the next day and all of a sudden, she became unconscious and fell down. She has been nursing swollen leg and hands for almost a month. She said, even if they tell you to stay, pls run for your dear life.
Na wa o. So some area boys got to hear what happened and they told me they can help me secure a space that I shouldn't worry. Now the main guy I gave money among them told others I gave him 2k so while we were searching for space, we got one very close and those touts said, alaye, you go add money join the 2k o, I was like which 2k? Na 6k I drop jaree, THAT WAS MY MISTAKE.
these guys fought to the extent blood was gushing out from their bodies. They used all sort of weapon on themselves excluding gun, it was patrol police that later seperated them.
Now this is the the most scary part of it, while these guys were fighting, all those women were not out yet. Immediately police separated these guys, two women came out all at once and started laughing. If you were around iwo road, iyana ife around August last year, you will know about this fight. So I wheeled my machine to the other park close to tantalizer iwo road, paid another 6k and got a space. Throughout that day, I made just 200 naira.
Now I brought two machines to Ibadan, the plan was, one at iwo road and the the other one at ogunpa market.
I paid 5k at ogunpa and decided to start at iwo road first. So when both location at iwo road didn't work out, I moved my machine to ogunpa.
The features of this machine was awesome, solar and gas powered, entertainment system, charging ports, mp3, memory card, flash drive music play. And people were just looking at the machine as if I was standing beside a pile of disgusting dunk. People were even avoiding me and the machine and worst enough, we only get to sell on Sunday cos the guy I gave money to wasn't able to secure any space for me.
I came to Ibadan with 195k,i brought along two guys with me making 3.
We feed with 900 in the morning, 900 in the afternoon and 900 at night.
Cash was running out, the we started eating twice a day. Until we had nothing left again, to feed was terrible and we were already owing the good seller the one evening, I got calls from two people that they wanted to fabricate machine in Ilorin, I was so happy and told them to atleast send me 3k for mobilization that I will be in Ilorin same. Money was sent, then I and one of my boy moved back to Ilorin to fabricate.
This journey, the days, weeks and month that followed were the worst days of my life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stories die when you gat no one to cheer you to write.
I wanted to give up writing the but you guys comments encouraged me so I will try my possible best to finish the story today, though lengthy, I will try. Typing is not easy fa.

Mydadsboy
Lordofnaya
Sleekyp
Cosmicstranger
Endtimeisnear
Cdce0001
Honestpoju
Fheel22
Lannisterimp
Kujo
Zexy2030
Omoagbeke
Georgekyrian
Wandetooblack
Prinzcarter
Lifenajeje
Aladin1
Tobidipity
Poorboy
Agbolahan1991
Ibhamzah17
Drince
Kalufelix

You guys should pick up where you stopped. It may look like fiction but call anybody you know in gaakanbi, tanke, Ilorin to verify.
Also those in Ibadan can confirm from iwo road and ogunpa market in Ibadan.
Worthy mention, A DIVISION POLICE STATION ILORIN.

11 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
So around June to July to August, something happened.
Along pipeline Ilorin is where I use to fabricate my machine, there is a Welder there between gpinacle suite and Molly school, I use to manage with the guy cos I don't have welding equipments then. So we had an agreement, though I know most of weldering jobs and I also fabricate, the guy knows only weldering job so I told him not to worry that I won't do any weldering job only fabricate since he owns the shop. We were so close, he is the only friend people knows with me, he is way younger than me but we do respect each other. This was around May 2018.
We did lots of jobs together Infact you won't know who owns the shop between us. So January 2019,i started planning to travel to Canada. He too suddenly picked interest to travel but with what he can afford, he choose Dubai.
Me I don't know anything about traveling but my inlaw is a travel agent so around June, we started making arrangements, I connected him with my inlaw, they settled for 400k excluding passport. This guy happens to be an illiterate so you have to ring words and instructions to him several times before he could grab.
June, he raised 150k for three months visa to Dubai and in two weeks, visa was out and confirmed. Now he doesn't have money for ticket yet.
When he got the 150k,we both went to gtbank to deposit now, this is what he did, he gave me the money that since he doesn't have an account then and he is not familiar with bank, I should just help him send it to my inlaw, I never knew he had other motives behind this and me being plain and had no alterior move, we both enter the bulk room and deposited the money in my name since it was going to my inlaw, (MY FIRST MISTAKE)
my inlaw doesn't stay in Ilorin, he stays in osogbo.
So I adviced this my guy to get a domicilliary account so if he starts working in Dubai, they can pay directly to his account or so I thought.
He went to the bank and he needed two current accounts holder.
Immediately he told me, I gave him mine. Before he could get another, it took him weeks cos nobody was ready to drop his or her account and he even paid when he got the second one.
So after a month and a half of having is visa, he was able to gather his ticket money. I even told him that that, collect number of anybody you could stay with from my inlaw, he didn't do that.
So a week to when he was suppose to fly, he got a number from God knows where and he went to meet my inlaw in osogbo. Before he left, he sold his generator to a man named Bernard, this man buys generators, gates, railings and so.
I bought his welding machine, grinder and tong for 30k cos they were really the old old school types. So while he was planning on leaving for Dubai, I was planning Ibadan and my own traveling plans was also in motion. By this time, I had spent close to 2m.
My inlaw followed him to MMIA and he even gave my inlaw tough time cos of him being an illiterate. Long story short, he traveled to Dubai.
And by this time, we were also in Ibadan.
After three days, this guy didn't call and I was like let me just try his Nigeria number if he is still in Nigeria, and he said he is in Dubai and that the person he called to accommodate him has traveled out of Dubai. That he had been in the airport for three days now. My questions were, and you didn't call me or the agent that helped you? He said he doesn't have card on his phone. He was still using is Nigeria number over there.
Then I started making calls and got in contact with one of my secondary school junior in Dubai, this guy helps people get accommodation and job but you will pay him commission. I sent his number to this my guy that went to Dubai the third day and he said, I shouldn't worry that he has mingled with some guys and he is no longer in the airport, I was happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by bestabigaelever(f): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nice story
Hope to learn one or two things
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
We got to Ilorin from Ibadan at exactly 12:05am at night. This was around 17 or 18.
The following morning, I heard a very heavy banging on my door, it was a gated compound but the gate was already opened. You could imagine my surprise when I opened the door and saw like 10 policemen and this my guy that traveled to Dubai.
My question was haha kehinde, what happened? You were supposed to be in Dubai naw? The police men said I was wanted in their station, so I changed into some clothing and followed them. Now when we got to the statiin(a division Ilorin) the things this guy was saying was just driving me crazy.
That I connived with my inlaw to do a fake visa for him.
That my inlaw said a month visa is 100k so he paid for 3months which is 4+300k. That he paid 420k to ticket. My heart almost left my body. Apparently, he had been in Nigeria for a week, he took police to my house, to my wife's working place where she was learning tailoring so it was him and the police that called us in Ibadan that they wanted to do two machines.
Immediately, I called my inlaw and told him everything happening and immediately, he left osogbo for Ilorin.
The police were already calling me thief, hitting me with baton, I just told them exactly as the matter is, no addition, no subtraction and I even told them when we both went to the bank, cctv was seeing us naw and that the first time we went to send 150k, we both went into the bank and the second time we sent the 220k we both went into the bank and cctv cos I already sent the 30k I used in buying those things to my inlaw.
Nobody wants to listen to anything I was saying. So we were practically waiting for my inlaw to come from osogbo. God so good, the commissioner of police to Governor oyetola of osogbo was a known person to my mother inlaw cos my inlaw already to his mum everything that was happening. So coincidentally, he was on an official assignment to Ilorin but him and my inlaw left osogbo seperately cos my inlaw was already on its way when his mum called the man.
My inlaw got to Ilorin before the commissioner and the man told him not to go to the station yet cos the matter will be complicated cos the leverage I still have is that my inlaw hasn't arrived at the station if not, they will torture the two of us to confess what we didn't do if truly we were saying the truth. It was around 5pm when the man got to Ilorin, by this time, I have called my inlaw severally and the police were already threatening to start beating me that we are playing pranks on them.
When this commissioner enter the station, everybody was just saluting him, he had once worked in Ilorin before so he is well known.
So he called my inlaw to come in from wherever he was. So when everybody was there, from morning till that evening, I was sitting on the ground. I already called my mom in ondo state and told her what was going on.
My mother inlaw is a very emotional woman, small things make her cry but shey u see my own mother, that woman heart hard pass stone, she said I should stay with them there that she is gonna arrange a lawyer and sue everybody sueable there that they will understand nobody mess with his son and go scot free, she can do it, I know what she is capable of doing. She too has already called some people in Ilorin who are police officers.
So what was contradicting in the story was, we said the guy paid in total, 400k with evidence cos the commissioner put on his Hotspot for my inlaw so he can access his account statement and when they asked my guy how his own 720k came to be, he said I was the one he gave the whole 700k outside the bank that he didn't follow me inside the bank.
The commissioner sensing what is happening and doesn't want to insult the intelligence of the dpo in our presence, he told the dpo that he should settle the matter for us. It was a Friday and it was getting dark so we slept inside the cell for the first time in my life.

3 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Before this guy involved the police, he already involved the efcc and those one told him they don't work on weekends that he should allowed us be detained till Monday so on Saturday, we reached an agreement. What happened, when the environment was less tensed on Friday night before we were taken to the cell, I penetrared my guys mind, he is someone I know who isn't smart then I asked him what exactly did I do to warrant this embarrassment and he said.
When he got to Dubai, he went to look for work in a car wash but they said his visa will soon expire that he need to renew it to two years.
He went to a salon too, he was told the same thing and then he went to a company where welding job is being done and they told him they can't accept him that is visa has less than a month to expire. He said he now told them he had a visa that has 3months on it. The visa printout he was given in June is what this my guy showed them and they were like, how can only you have two visa? So he said they called immigration on him.
He said before then, he saw Davido and chioma face to face, he even moved around town for a while. That it was the police that that came up with the 720k idea that they will give him 500k to travel to another country while they hold onto the remaining 220k. All these while, I was recording but he is unaware, even the policeman seating in front of me was unaware. But there is one particular woman called Iya Dammy that was gingering this my guy. This Iya Dammy is a woman that sell good to us, my guy was dating her daughter and he was their atm even before he left Nigeria so they even to him to some spiritual places before he traveled. And they already leverage on his traveling, una Sabi naw, someone you can control interms of finances when he was in Nigeria, u go just open office for him head if he gets to Dubai. They Don even plan how dem tell am two days after getting to Dubai say him girlfriend Don get Belle.
So you can imagine her frustration when the guy was back in Nigeria. So she was the one that took him to efcc and police station.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by lifenajeje(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
southniyikaye:
Stories die when you gat no one to cheer you to write.
I wanted to give up writing the but you guys comments encouraged me so I will try my possible best to finish the story today, though lengthy, I will try. Typing is not easy fa.

Mydadsboy
Lordofnaya
Sleekyp
Cosmicstranger
Endtimeisnear
Cdce0001
Honestpoju
Fheel22
Lannisterimp
Kujo
Zexy2030
Omoagbeke
Georgekyrian
Wandetooblack
Prinzcarter
Lifenajeje
Aladin1
Tobidipity
Poorboy
Agbolahan1991
Ibhamzah17
Drince
Kalufelix

You guys should pick up where you stopped. It may look like fiction but call anybody you know in gaakanbi, tanke, Ilorin to verify.
Also those in Ibadan can confirm from iwo road and ogunpa market in Ibadan.
Worthy mention, A DIVISION POLICE STATION ILORIN.

It's not easy but thanks a million for continuing..

2 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
On Saturday, since the police already knew that their plans were failing cos we had evidences, they told us we will be going to court.
Now the evidence on ground exonorate me but it means my inlaw will be going from cell to court and who knows when this is gonna last? So we slept in the cell the second day too.

WHAT HAPPENED INSIDE CELL.
The first time I was locked inside a cell, I almost had hypertension, it was this time I knew I could be hypertensive. I had phobia for being locked up and unable to move around freely, phobia for pipelike tunnel, like you crawling through a tunnel and the extreme end was blocked and when you try to crawl back too, the other end has been blocked too and you are just inside, can't breathe, can't escape and all.
So when I was locked up, I started breathing so fast like my heart was gonna jump out from my mouth, it feels like I was loosing consciousness the only alternative I see was to just talk to someone maybe it will calm me down. Then I started telling the guys I met there my story and they all were like, so na you abi na you. Then I told them the exact true story and they started cursing the guy that he was a fool.
By this time, my heart beat had slowed down, I was already coming back to normancy. Then I started flowing with them.
There was this guy called Gideon, he was the security to a wealthy man around pipeline. This man hardly stays in Nigeria so it was only Gideon and the cook that was always in the house so when this man came to Nigeria in one of his visits, his 5k$ got missing, it was Gideon that took it but the man wasn't sure where he misplaced the money so he let it slide.
Gideon bought new phone, bought bikes for higher purchase and was sending money to his family in the village. He exchange the money for 1.2m. And coincidentally, I swear to God almighty, he was dating this Dammy girl when my guy traveled to Dubai, he told me this himself. He was even the one that first called Gideon oko Dammy (Dammy's husband) before I got to hear gideons story.. Cos while I was being interrogated, they brought Gideon in that was before they put me in the cell.
His boss traveled back before he was buying all these things. Una Sabi all those rich men that uses a week or two overseas? Na him. So when he came back, he noticed gideons phone, his mode of dressings and other things. The Dammy done chop the Gideon money tire.
So his boss called police on him and they got to know he stole the money and I asked him, that kin money, why you no run it make you travel go another state or country like Ghana or any other African country? He said he thought his boss forgot about it. So I met him there, no family was coming to visit him, no friend nothing. And he said his case was in court that he even prayed they sentence him on time that atleast he gets to eat everyday. One way or the other, I pitied him. He gets to eat when outsiders bring food for inmates. Me that can eat even in my dream, you won't believe that for almost 46hrs that I was in the cell, I didn't taste anything. They brought food but I lost my appetite. Even my inlaw couldn't eat. Shebi me I fat like Don jazzy, he was as flexible as dija of mavin records.
I pity Gideon.
Another case, a guy, what brought him to cell was that, he lives close to where smokers do smoke. So the day his wife gave birth and he was told to go and bring his child's clothes and food was the day the police raid his area. So one of the smokers was handcuffed to the back and the craze guy was able to bring the cuffs from the back to the front and hit the policewoman that was guiding him and ran away with the cuffs. And you know police will look for scape goats so they were arresting anybody arrestable and this new father happens to walk in at that particular moment. Though he said he do go there to smoke but that particular day, he wasn't among them. So he is to pay 200k for bail. The one that baffles me were some two guys, 14 and 15 years addicted to betnaija, they placed a bet on betnaija, they went to watch football and after watching football, they went back to confirm their tickets and they were raided around 11:30pm
Very tiny boys.
Another one an elderly man, he said he owe a particular man 260k and he has paid 200k,he was unable to pay the balance of 60k and he got arrested. He did his birthday inside the cell.
Another one a guy that separated fight, he met two people fighting and he was separating them, guy a cheated guy b by injuring him with a bottle. When guy B had the chance to revenge, it was then this fight separater separated them and guy A ran away, so he just held onto the guy till police came and said he was the one that broke his head with bottle. So they took him to court, he was sentenced and later released and was told to alway come to court at a certain period of time. He failed to go to court one of the said days and he was picked up again and detained.
Among the people arrested were this particular two razz girls. These girls are wicked.
A division has three cell in one big cell. So two for guys and one for girls. Then there is one corner piece for vip, that is where they put me and my inlaw whenever we want to sleep at night but during the day, we were kept with other cell mates.
This girls will never goto toilet at night, cos they can call the officer in charge to open cell for them, they will always go in the morning or afternoon when everywhere is bright to the glaring eyes of everyone opening every every for everyone to see.
Cell is not a good place, never pray to go there. Since the officers will deliberately not open the cell door at night, people will defecate right inside the cell, ease themselves and will still sleep close to those things till daybreak when the cell door is opened for cleaning.
I respect my Igbo guys for something. This guy's will order for food for everyone in the cell, 3times a day,
There is this guy that did a 6m transaction that went sour, he said the deal was going on smoothly until he realized his partners wanted to job him he deliberately held on to their money, he transferred it to one of his uncle who took 1m out of it to do his case which he is very sure he is going to win, according to him

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by lifenajeje(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
southniyikaye:
Before this guy involved the police, he already involved the efcc and those one told him they don't work on weekends that he should allowed us be detained till Monday so on Saturday, we reached an agreement. What happened, when the environment was less tensed on Friday night before we were taken to the cell, I penetrared my guys mind, he is someone I know who isn't smart then I asked him what exactly did I do to warrant this embarrassment and he said.
When he got to Dubai, he went to look for work in a car wash but they said his visa will soon expire that he need to renew it to two years.
He went to a salon too, he was told the same thing and then he went to a company where welding job is being done and they told him they can't accept him that is visa has less than a month to expire. He said he now told them he had a visa that has 3months on it. The visa printout he was given in June is what this my guy showed them and they were like, how can only you have two visa? So he said they called immigration on him.
He said before then, he saw Davido and chioma face to face, he even moved around town for a while. That it was the police that that came up with the 720k idea that they will give him 500k to travel to another country while they hold onto the remaining 220k. All these while, I was recording but he is unaware, even the policeman seating in front of me was unaware. But there is one particular woman called Iya Dammy that was gingering this my guy. This Iya Dammy is a woman that sell good to us, my guy was dating her daughter and he was their atm even before he left Nigeria so they even to him to some spiritual places before he traveled. And they already leverage on his traveling, una Sabi naw, someone you can control interms of finances when he was in Nigeria, u go just open office for him head if he gets to Dubai. They Don even plan how dem tell am two days after getting to Dubai say him girlfriend Don get Belle.
So you can imagine her frustration when the guy was back in Nigeria. So she was the one that took him to efcc and police station.

It's good to have connections oh

U for just die Sara for cell..

2 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
So on Sunday evening, my mom, my mother inlaw and everybody was already around. When these my guy realized he had only little leverage, he said what he wanted was that we should buy the Gen he sold, and I should give him back his equipment I bought from him and that he will let everything slide.
We could go to court and prove our innocence but it will take time and we will be going from cell to court.
The Gen cost just 60k that he sold it and I still have things I bought from him so, we were bailed, we told them to give us 15 days to get everything ready.
We bought and give back everything then the case ended there. My mum wants to pursue that case but I told her to let it slide that it will affect my inlaw and how does she want my wife to keep looking at me and my mother inlaw too. So we let it slide. So I came back to Ibadan to see if I could start again. Just one week after I got to Ibadan, one of the guy we were processing Canada together called me that the agent has ran away and that all documents he gave to us was fake. I have to travel back to Ilorin and I met alot of people who lost alot of money too ranging from 500k to 7m.
My house rent was due at this time, my business crashed, no kobo to survive and we were chased out of our apartment. My wife and my kids went to his mother's place to stay.
Me I went to Akure and started going from prayer place to another.
Went to ikeji to pray, draw closer to God and had been praying ever since then.
So by February I came back to Ibadan since my machine was still in Ibadan maybe I can gather money and start all over again. While still trying to raise money, coronavirus entered and now we are all at home.

So if you see me going from thread to thread begging to survive,
THIS IS MY STORY.
IF ANYBODY DOUBTS THESE STORIES AND WANT TO CONFIRM, JUST LET ME KNOW, I WILL GUIDE YOU.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by bestabigaelever(f): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
southniyikaye:

So if you see me going from thread to thread begging to survive,
THIS IS MY STORY.
IF ANYBODY DOUBTS THESE STORIES AND WANT TO CONFIRM, JUST LET ME KNOW, I WILL GUIDE YOU.
Hmmmm, I wish I could help but God will definitely help you

Pls do u still make fabricated popping machine?

4 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Hmmmm, I wish I could help but God will definitely help you

Pls do u still make fabricated popping machine?
yes ma.
Which do you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by bestabigaelever(f): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
southniyikaye:
yes ma.
Which do you want?
Let's talk on whatsapp
Can you Pls click on the on the link on my signature if u can't drop your number
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Let's talk on whatsapp
Can you Pls click on the on the link on my signature if u can't drop your number
the link is not going through, this is mine.

1 Like

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by bestabigaelever(f): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
southniyikaye:
the link is not going through, this is mine.
Copied, thanks

1 Like

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Leun: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Well the good news is that God is not yet done with you, so hang on sir. I finished from unilorin, so some of the places you made mention I know them well too. So hang on.

3 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by mrsheddy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Op, your story reminds me of my past. What I can say is "never give up...

3 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Cosmicstranger(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
God will see you through
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by mydadsboy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sadly, these are the harsh realities of life. Well done OP, looking forward things will certainly get better as long as we keep our body and spirit alive.
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by bukkysam(f): 1:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Omokunrin hmmmmm. You will rise again

1 Like

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by SleekyP(m): 12:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Op, will reach out to you soon after the Corona wahala.

Stay Safe cool
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by zexy2030(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
So around June to July to August, something happened.
Along pipeline Ilorin is where I use to fabricate my machine, there is a Welder there between gpinacle suite and Molly school, I use to manage with the guy cos I don't have welding equipments then. So we had an agreement, though I know most of weldering jobs and I also fabricate, the guy knows only weldering job so I told him not to worry that I won't do any weldering job only fabricate since he owns the shop. We were so close, he is the only friend people knows with me, he is way younger than me but we do respect each other. This was around May 2018.
We did lots of jobs together Infact you won't know who owns the shop between us. So January 2019,i started planning to travel to Canada. He too suddenly picked interest to travel but with what he can afford, he choose Dubai.
Me I don't know anything about traveling but my inlaw is a travel agent so around June, we started making arrangements, I connected him with my inlaw, they settled for 400k excluding passport. This guy happens to be an illiterate so you have to ring words and instructions to him several times before he could grab.
June, he raised 150k for three months visa to Dubai and in two weeks, visa was out and confirmed. Now he doesn't have money for ticket yet.
When he got the 150k,we both went to gtbank to deposit now, this is what he did, he gave me the money that since he doesn't have an account then and he is not familiar with bank, I should just help him send it to my inlaw, I never knew he had other motives behind this and me being plain and had no alterior move, we both enter the bulk room and deposited the money in my name since it was going to my inlaw, (MY FIRST MISTAKE)
my inlaw doesn't stay in Ilorin, he stays in osogbo.
So I adviced this my guy to get a domicilliary account so if he starts working in Dubai, they can pay directly to his account or so I thought.
He went to the bank and he needed two current accounts holder.
Immediately he told me, I gave him mine. Before he could get another, it took him weeks cos nobody was ready to drop his or her account and he even paid when he got the second one.
So after a month and a half of having is visa, he was able to gather his ticket money. I even told him that that, collect number of anybody you could stay with from my inlaw, he didn't do that.
So a week to when he was suppose to fly, he got a number from God knows where and he went to meet my inlaw in osogbo. Before he left, he sold his generator to a man named Bernard, this man buys generators, gates, railings and so.
I bought his welding machine, grinder and tong for 30k cos they were really the old old school types. So while he was planning on leaving for Dubai, I was planning Ibadan and my own traveling plans was also in motion. By this time, I had spent close to 2m.
My inlaw followed him to MMIA and he even gave my inlaw tough time cos of him being an illiterate. Long story short, he traveled to Dubai.
And by this time, we were also in Ibadan.
After three days, this guy didn't call and I was like let me just try his Nigeria number if he is still in Nigeria, and he said he is in Dubai and that the person he called to accommodate him has traveled out of Dubai. That he had been in the airport for three days now. My questions were, and you didn't call me or the agent that helped you? He said he doesn't have card on his phone. He was still using is Nigeria number over there.
Then I started making calls and got in contact with one of my secondary school junior in Dubai, this guy helps people get accommodation and job but you will pay him commission. I sent his number to this my guy that went to Dubai the third day and he said, I shouldn't worry that he has mingled with some guys and he is no longer in the airport, I was happy.
how much is the popcorn machine.

1 Like

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
zexy2030:

how much is the popcorn machine.
it depends on the one you want sir, it ranges in price
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by zexy2030(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
it depends on the one you want sir, it ranges in price
with light and tyres, painted yellow

1 Like

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 01, 2020
SleekyP:
Op, will reach out to you soon after the Corona wahala.

Stay Safe cool
God bless you sir thanks
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 01, 2020
zexy2030:

with light and tyres, painted yellow
there are two types of those with Tyre and lights
One goes for 110k
The other one goes for 130k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hurray! Mecran Slashes Price Of Product / Opening Bank Account With Temporary National ID Card Slip / Who Still Remember Lolly Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.