Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) (7504 Views)

My Near Death Experience / My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) / What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by zexy2030(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
there are two types of those with Tyre and lights
One goes for 110k
The other one goes for 130k.
the second(3rd in fotos), is OK but the price though, I don't want to argue prices, having read ur stories. I need contact my sister in Ibadan, if she would be interested in it. I don't know if u would accept part payment. But would still need to hear from her, she is too selective on business to do.
I will call you, as soon as she agrees she wants to do, she lives around ile- tun -tun, ogungbade, Ibadan.
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 01, 2020
zexy2030:

the second(3rd in fotos), is OK but the price though, I don't want to argue prices, having read ur stories. I need contact my sister in Ibadan, if she would be interested in it. I don't know if u would accept part payment. But would still need to hear from her, she is too selective on business to do.
I will call you, as soon as she agrees she wants to do, she lives around ile- tun -tun, ogungbade, Ibadan.
I live around Ile tuntun also.
There is machine for 70k, 80k 90k even 40k.
It depends on size and features
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by ibkkk(f): 7:44am On May 02, 2020
OP, you have gone through a lot. Infact, you be okunrin meta. I pray the Lord smiles on you soon.

2 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 02, 2020
ibkkk:
OP, you have gone through a lot. Infact, you be okunrin meta. I pray the Lord smiles on you soon.
lol are you truly a witch?
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by ibkkk(f): 12:31pm On May 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
lol are you truly a witch?
Yes, I am. Any problem with that?
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 02, 2020
ibkkk:

Yes, I am. Any problem with that?
haaaaa nooo o
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by ibkkk(f): 3:17pm On May 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
haaaaa nooo o

You sef fear cheesy
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 02, 2020
ibkkk:

You sef fear cheesy
haa I still dey pray make God help me from the one wey I dey,,
I no Wan misbehave again o to anybody, no matter how small or irrelevant the person be

2 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by ikemesit4477: 10:14pm On May 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
My boys went to where we make sales as usual and when they got there, they met sacrifice there. Everybody in gaakanbi knows this story..
Where I was selling, there is this woman that sells foodstuff beside me, when she saw the crowd that do patronize me, she was envious and started sending people to chase me away from my spot. She sent series of people, I didn't bulge then I think someone helped her to make same design as my machine. Her daughter sells sobo so she does come to where I am to play not knowing she was actually learning my style of making popcorn. This woman even went as far as tracing my church to report me there and my pastor told me to leave that spot for her but I ignored, that's the main reason I stopped going to church then. Then this woman went spiritual on us. My boys met a very big and scary sacrifice on our exact spot.
I got so angry when I got there and vow never to leave that spot that she can do nothing. But about 30 elders pleased with me to leave that spot cos they don't want harm to come to me, cos that's a laborers joint where they do pick them for job,those elders where chief laborers and some elders in that area.
So I moved to another spot. This woman made the replica of my machine so when people didn't see us at our spot, they assumed she is part of us and she starts selling more than us. We do make about 42k daily and we started making about 5k-7k. I was devastated but as God will have it, our customers started locating us and business picked again.
All of a sudden again, we started having flies problem, flies will just cover everywhere and people started seeing us as unhygienic and we started loosing customers.
I couldn't go back to my pastor to pray for me cos
1- I disobeyed and secondly, I have avoided church for eight months. Even when we gave birth to our second child, it was another pastor we called for her naming. I have stopped praying, not going to church so I was empty spiritually.
All these happening prompted me to finally make up my mind to go to Ibadan and start there.

I had stopped selling popcorn in Ilorin, closed down my joints and took my boys and we moved to Ibadan. I have someone there who accommodated us so I went to iwo road by iyana ife and negotiated for a space there. I paid, bought materials and we started producing. The way I make my popcorn is special and you can perceive the aroma from miles away. So 30minutes into production, these road side popcorn sellers, those ones they do with groundnut oil and seal inside nylon came to me. They didn't come in peace. About three of them, elderly women in their late 70's came and made trouble with me that I can't stay there that how are people going to buy theirs? My popcorn is fresh and produced with butter that am going to spoil market for them. In the midst of this brouhaha, I noticed one of them tapped my machine three times but she did it in a way that you will hardly notice it unless you are concentrating.
So I was chased away from that spot. I already paid 6k for the spot so someone adviced me to go to their market heas(iyaloja). We couldn't make sales again that day so I just parked the machine with someone around there and went to meet the market head.
interesting! Waiting for more episode!
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Ojugunrege(f): 2:26am On May 05, 2020
Engineer southniyikaye, thanks for sharing your story - many turns & bends but inspiring and full real life lessons. I held my breath most of the time; like what was coming next?
yahoo & money rituals, sha sad

You are the definition of the Nigerian youth - resilient & hardworking. You even fabricate machines. I am impressed! Nigeria's got talent truly. I celebrate you. You will bounce back, recover all & go places in Jesus' name. Hang in there, keep your hopes alive!

I'll connect with you on your number.

6 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by oyekan1997(m): 3:13am On May 05, 2020
southniyikaye, egbon you don fight real war for this life ooo I swear. I almost cry for some of your story Ahswear. Bro, from the core of my heart, I pray you will laugh in the end insha Allahu by the grace of God.

3 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by sweettinz20(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
Reminiscing on the parts have towed in life, I remembered an even that occurred in the year 2016
hello bro concerning your spritual lofe the truth is we're in control of our spiritual life i advice you start attending living faith aka winners. with the pastor preaching you would be put through everything you need to know about God and our way to success

4 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 05, 2020
oyekan1997:

southniyikaye, egbon you don fight real war for this life ooo I swear. I almost cry for some of your story Ahswear. Bro, from the core of my heart, I pray you will laugh in the end insha Allahu by the grace of God.
thanks bro I appreciate

1 Like

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 05, 2020
My sister God bless you, I appreciate
Ojugunrege:
Engineer southniyikaye, thanks for sharing your story - many turns & bends but inspiring and full real life lessons. I held my breath most of the time; like what was coming next?
yahoo & money rituals, sha sad

You are the definition of the Nigerian youth - resilient & hardworking. You even fabricate machines. I am impressed! Nigeria's got talent truly. I celebrate you. You will bounce back, recover all & go places in Jesus' name. Hang in there, keep your hopes alive!

I'll connect with you on your number.
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by sketcherJ(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
My sister God bless you, I appreciate
your story is touching bro. And you are a strong man, men have committed suicide for lesser realities. May God reward your steadfastness

3 Likes

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by MarkTimmy(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2020
I pray you succeed in your forthcoming little endeavors..
I was also a unilorin alumni and I know the places you mentioned.

Also, regarding the Yahoo and Ritual activities... it's at an alarming rate among the undergraduate students, May God save us.

1 Like

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by patwilly(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2020
Following.. OP, one little matter though. Can you explain why you say Jazz doesn't work for you? Any reason? Thanks.
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by patwilly(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2020
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by shegz1(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
I live around Ile tuntun also.
There is machine for 70k, 80k 90k even 40k.
It depends on size and features
You can use this medium to advertise your products. Show the picture of each of it with size, features and price. We mighty see someone reading this story that may be interested.
May God turn things around to good for you.

1 Like

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 05, 2020
patwilly:
Following.. OP, one little matter though. Can you explain why you say Jazz doesn't work for you? Any reason? Thanks.

sincerely I can't explain that. Tried lots of time and it's still same thing but if u pray intensely, it get answered
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 05, 2020
shegz1:

You can use this medium to advertise your products. Show the picture of each of it with size, features and price. We mighty see someone reading this story that may be interested.
May God turn things around to good for you.
I don't want people to see it as a mode of advertising cos that wasn't even the intention.
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2020
Seun, Lalasticlala,Mynd44 FP please
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Spanishmilf(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2020
Omo wetin u don see ehn, can't wish my enemy have this this experience.
My should just weak when I dey read your stories. Sorry man
But u sef Bleep up on that Canada part u said u have been on NL since 2011.
U should have gone to those NL Canada express thread and read about it. It a thing u can do yourself.. Chai anyway I never see your WhatsApp message
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
My boys went to where we make sales as usual and when they got there, they met sacrifice there. Everybody in gaakanbi knows this story..
Where I was selling, there is this woman that sells foodstuff beside me, when she saw the crowd that do patronize me, she was envious and started sending people to chase me away from my spot. She sent series of people, I didn't bulge then I think someone helped her to make same design as my machine. Her daughter sells sobo so she does come to where I am to play not knowing she was actually learning my style of making popcorn. This woman even went as far as tracing my church to report me there and my pastor told me to leave that spot for her but I ignored, that's the main reason I stopped going to church then. Then this woman went spiritual on us. My boys met a very big and scary sacrifice on our exact spot.
I got so angry when I got there and vow never to leave that spot that she can do nothing. But about 30 elders pleased with me to leave that spot cos they don't want harm to come to me, cos that's a laborers joint where they do pick them for job,those elders where chief laborers and some elders in that area.
So I moved to another spot. This woman made the replica of my machine so when people didn't see us at our spot, they assumed she is part of us and she starts selling more than us. We do make about 42k daily and we started making about 5k-7k. I was devastated but as God will have it, our customers started locating us and business picked again.
All of a sudden again, we started having flies problem, flies will just cover everywhere and people started seeing us as unhygienic and we started loosing customers.
I couldn't go back to my pastor to pray for me cos
1- I disobeyed and secondly, I have avoided church for eight months. Even when we gave birth to our second child, it was another pastor we called for her naming. I have stopped praying, not going to church so I was empty spiritually.
All these happening prompted me to finally make up my mind to go to Ibadan and start there.

I had stopped selling popcorn in Ilorin, closed down my joints and took my boys and we moved to Ibadan. I have someone there who accommodated us so I went to iwo road by iyana ife and negotiated for a space there. I paid, bought materials and we started producing. The way I make my popcorn is special and you can perceive the aroma from miles away. So 30minutes into production, these road side popcorn sellers, those ones they do with groundnut oil and seal inside nylon came to me. They didn't come in peace. About three of them, elderly women in their late 70's came and made trouble with me that I can't stay there that how are people going to buy theirs? My popcorn is fresh and produced with butter that am going to spoil market for them. In the midst of this brouhaha, I noticed one of them tapped my machine three times but she did it in a way that you will hardly notice it unless you are concentrating.
So I was chased away from that spot. I already paid 6k for the spot so someone adviced me to go to their market heas(iyaloja). We couldn't make sales again that day so I just parked the machine with someone around there and went to meet the market head.
70 years old women selling pop corns shocked nothing dey nor dey see for Yoruba land shocked
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by managemybiz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
honestpoju:
You story though deep and scary. But inspiring. Kindly complete it and let's celebrate your victory.
How's your family?

Can you post your email address on this thread as I prefer email for now? https://www.nairaland.com/5863225/project-management-plug-nigerians-diaspora#89637604
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by kelechiodo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Life of a Nigerian youth
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by dayleke: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
O ga ju....

OP you try o...

Na your own case be " Oju eni ma la ......".
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by seanwilliam(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
This is the most touching story I’ve read in a while
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by LyfeJennings(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
O ga o
I lived in Ilorin and my father is also a prominent chief in Ilorin so I can relate.
My guy, just stick to God
Ur ways go pure
Bless U

1 Like

Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by royalair(m): 1:42am On Jun 19, 2021
Just read your story. I love your resilient spirit.
Re: My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Just ready your story...

Glad you didn’t go into Yahoo.

All you is Jesus op. You just need to fully surrender to Jesus.

I want to believe things have turned around positively for you now.

May God do what no man can do for you in Jesus Mighty name, Amen!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? / How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.