Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive (40059 Views)

17 Rayfield Medical Center Staff Test Positive For COVID-19 In Plateau State / Sterling Bank Staff Test Positive For Coronavirus In Lagos 1 Day After Resumptio / COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Gkrown27(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=SmartProf post=88850780]So until the NCDC comes to ur aid or the FG gives u N15 billion, as a governor of an economically viable state you can't mobilize funds as a state to equip ur testing facilities and upgrade ur testing capacity? but when it comes to elections, you won't sleep until u unleash violence and deliver millions of rigged votes just to be on the good pages of ur political benefactors and loot the treasury...man's inhumanity to man is typified in most Nigerian politicians. You guys can watch yourselves get destroyed by the virus, since you don't have a date to resume testing...they are talking as though they are being begged to do the needful...bunch of fools in government.
I dey with with you
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by YoungAncient1: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
They closed days back as members of covid-19 task force began testing positive, others became scared and quit the committee.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by wiseoneking: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
No date for testing resumption...... Kano neva finish so??
lol
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by doctore212(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
The government should come up with something tangible.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Gkrown27(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
SmartProf:
So until the NCDC comes to ur aid or the FG gives u N15 billion, as a governor of an economically viable state you can't mobilize funds as a state to equip ur testing facilities and upgrade ur testing capacity? but when it comes to elections, you won't sleep until u unleash violence and deliver millions of rigged votes just to be on the good pages of ur political benefactors and loot the treasury...man's inhumanity to man is typified in most Nigerian politicians. You guys can watch yourselves get destroyed by the virus, since you don't have a date to resume testing...they are talking as though they are being begged to do the needful...bunch of fools in government.
I dey with with​ you
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Sholaco: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Cases will be like 1,000...in days to come only in kano
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Malawian(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
No date for testing resumption...... Kano neva finish so??
They will ship them on 911 and deposit them in the south in theiddle of the night. Watch and see.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by edoairways: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
slimmaintenance:
By the time testing resumes, Kano will still rig the testing. They are know for anything rigging
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Ayobami7(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
na wa oo
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by edoairways: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
naijaschoolguru:
Kano people's don't believe in all this covid19 palava grin all dead na ( a mu wa Oloun).
It is not true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmyCmheaQ4c
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by CallMeDrino: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
starbuck:
The Kardashian states getting it hawt undecided undecided undecided... Honestly, in every disappointment, there is a blessing, when this is over, let me see how over populated they would be again...

Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
On God
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by shogsmania: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
starbuck:
The Kardashian states getting it hawt undecided undecided undecided... Honestly, in every disappointment, there is a blessing, when this is over, let me see how over populated they would be again...
You have not spoken like a person with a working brain,but then you yourself might be long dead and forgotten.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by stagger: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
SmartProf:
So until the NCDC comes to ur aid or the FG gives u N15 billion, as a governor of an economically viable state you can't mobilize funds as a state to increase and equip ur testing facilities, as well as upgrade ur testing capacity? but when it comes to elections, you won't sleep until u unleash violence and deliver millions of rigged votes just to be on the good pages of ur political benefactors and loot the treasury...man's inhumanity to man is typified in most Nigerian politicians. You guys can watch yourselves get destroyed by the virus, since you don't have a date to resume testing...they are talking as though they are being begged to do the needful...bunch of fools in government.

Na only to deliver 2 million voted the governor sabi...useless man.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by frankopit: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
wahala dey
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by solmus: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ayobami7:
na wa oo

even chinese man talk na waoo
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Bigleaf1006: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ikio:
who is doing the testing Kano state government or ncdc?

Didn't you read the post?
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by bkool7(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
When did Mallam become a scientist?

Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by enedoboy(f): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by ignis: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
What do we call this?
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
gbebodye:
Na aboki feofle i go supper this corona fass unportunately

embarassed
hahahha funny enough I read it in my presidents voice
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
YoungAncient1:
They closed days back as members of covid-19 task force began testing positive, others became scared and quit the committee.
that is what we yoruba call

Eni Ori yoo o di ile
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Rexsul: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
starbuck:
if COVID 19 can move from China to Nigeria what makes you think you and your family are safe wherever you are?... Instead of you to pray to God to heal the world you are busy wishing the people of Kano state death. Do you think the state is being inhabited by only Hausa-Fulani?... I pity you angry
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by cRobo: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Emecunze:
All we hear is audio news.. No video to prove like other countries are doing.

and you don't have data to watch the video even if available
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by chubinwa(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
kabawa:
A father before he died said to his son: “this is a watch your grandfather gave and this is more than 200 years old, but before I give it to you go to the watch shop on the first street, and tell him I want to sell it, and see how much it is”.
He went and then came back to his father, and said, "The watchmaker wanted to pay 5 dollars because it's old”.
Then he said to him: “Now go to the coffee shop”.
He went and then came back, and said: “He wanted to pay $5 father”. “Now go to the museum and show that watch”.
He went then came back, and said to his father “THEY OFFERED ME A MILLION DOLLARS FOR THIS PIECE!!!”.
The father said: “I wanted to let you know that the right place will recognize your value. Don't put yourself in the wrong place and get angry if you're not appreciated according to your worth. He who knows your value is he who appreciates you. Don't stay in a place that doesn't suit you".

Know your worth.
Good one. but how this post help to alleviate the pending doom in Kano.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by HeavenShield: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
olasco2035:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/389814-no-date-for-resumption-of-covid-19-testing-in-kano-official.html

Lord Jesus Christ! Intervene with your healing Grace upon the world, our nation and our states.
We plead and pray! We need you now more oh God. Forgive the shortcomings and mockery of the people you created. Have mercy and help us.
We Thank you for you have heard and will intervene please in Jesus Christ name.
Amen.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by DEADALIVE: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Epic failure is associated with them....u will be surprise pmb will not say anything about kano issues, Chinese experts , economic prospect by monday evening pre recorded news.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by obi4eze(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
angry

I thought they said their test kits finished. These people and lies are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Princewell2012(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
kabawa:
A father before he died said to his son: “this is a watch your grandfather gave and this is more than 200 years old, but before I give it to you go to the watch shop on the first street, and tell him I want to sell it, and see how much it is”.
He went and then came back to his father, and said, "The watchmaker wanted to pay 5 dollars because it's old”.
Then he said to him: “Now go to the coffee shop”.
He went and then came back, and said: “He wanted to pay $5 father”. “Now go to the museum and show that watch”.
He went then came back, and said to his father “THEY OFFERED ME A MILLION DOLLARS FOR THIS PIECE!!!”.
The father said: “I wanted to let you know that the right place will recognize your value. Don't put yourself in the wrong place and get angry if you're not appreciated according to your worth. He who knows your value is he who appreciates you. Don't stay in a place that doesn't suit you".

Know your worth.

Hmm it seems as if you re refering to me.BM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel / See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach / Coronavirus: South Korea Sends Presidential Plane To Evacuate Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.