Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive (40082 Views)

17 Rayfield Medical Center Staff Test Positive For COVID-19 In Plateau State / Sterling Bank Staff Test Positive For Coronavirus In Lagos 1 Day After Resumptio / COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sholaco:
Cases will be like 1,000...in days to come only in kano

Kano has just one testing centre, so its practically IMPOSSIBLE for their number to ramp up to even a thousand by next week

1 Like

Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Rapmoney(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
solmus:
cool

Anambra should take note

Obiano and Ganduje's style are similar, first ask FG for 10billion and 15 billion respectively when buhari shuns them and proves sturborn, they use religion to make people come out and infect themselves, they reduce testing for like two weeks and boom they start having cases and money start rolling in

even Seyi Makinde that brought Covid 19 into Oyo State with his PDP rally, and Davido concert has started cashing out, over 400 million from private donor, yet common rice or sanitizers not even face mask oga no donate to anyone

Very useless analysis.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Magjoel(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Kano has just one testing centre, so its practically IMPOSSIBLE for their number to ramp up to even a thousand by next week
Very true
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by emmyileri(m): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sanusi will be laughing right now
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Staro: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Nigeria is a shithole
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by lastclaire4(f): 12:29am On Apr 26, 2020
SmartProf:
So until the NCDC comes to ur aid or the FG gives u N15 billion, as a governor of an economically viable state you can't mobilize funds as a state to increase and equip ur testing facilities, as well as upgrade ur testing capacity? but when it comes to elections, you won't sleep until u unleash violence and deliver millions of rigged votes just to be on the good pages of ur political benefacloot the treasury...man's inhumanity to man is typified in most Nigerian politicians. You guys can watch yourselves get destroyed by the virus, since you don't have a date to resume testing...they are talking as though they are being begged to do the needful...bunch of fools in government.

;Dyour comment got me rolling on the floor
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by letilex: 2:32am On Apr 26, 2020
please guys make this sharp sharp face mask at home with paper towel omo no time oooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZsIPhvQNMY
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Chiedu4Trump: 2:46am On Apr 26, 2020
infini771:
Government should be more serious considering the population of Kano

Which Population?
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:48am On Apr 26, 2020
This governor has just brain cell. Mofo. Tomorrow you will be hearing strange sickness killing people there when convid19 is ravaging humanity. I dont know where these politicians keep their common senses in Nigeria. The other I heard a governor has developed an app for testing the people of his state and I asked myself, who would the village people use the app when they not able to read? Are we steps ahead the USA, China, UK, Italy and co? I weep for these politicians for playing politics with virtually everything in Nigeria
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by samafooo: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2020
I dey pity dis kano people
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Charmingpet: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2020
SmartProf:
So until the NCDC comes to ur aid or the FG gives u N15 billion, as a governor of an economically viable state you can't mobilize funds as a state to increase and equip ur testing facilities, as well as upgrade ur testing capacity? but when it comes to elections, you won't sleep until u unleash violence and deliver millions of rigged votes just to be on the good pages of ur political benefactors and loot the treasury...man's inhumanity to man is typified in most Nigerian politicians. You guys can watch yourselves get destroyed by the virus, since you don't have a date to resume testing...they are talking as though they are being begged to do the needful...bunch of fools in government.
I think this is where they need sanusi who is the most sensible among them
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by hgnbello(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Kano pple na wa oooh �

D number f cases dat we will be hearing from dat place nw go fear person ooh
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Mpanyi: 6:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Careless set of people. See how they conduct themselves. No social distancing. Crowd everywhere. No face mask. They always rob their faces with their hands. What's the problem with these guys up the north of Nigeria? I'm not talking of their uneducated ones as those ones their behaviour maybe understood but the so called educated ones amongst them.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by zealadjay(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Very soon, rigging will start
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by jamace(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Gandollar is waiting for FG funding.

Ok. Abeg, one corona virus patient should just give Gandollar a hug. angry
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Kennyfancy(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Kano state is an Example of How Backwards the Northern State is
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by afecgivers: 7:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Sleeklord:

Lagos bro.

I'm based in Abuja, I thought you are somewhere close because i intend to give you food items. Banks are not opened here in Abuja and our NGO is not using ATM. Let me talk to someone in Lagos, if he can transfer something to your account.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Princewell2012(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2020
kabawa:

Really

Yes because of my church. Am a minister.I will actualy bookmark it. And you have really made my day. I left this site immediately i read that piece, and close whatever i was doing. God will surely bless you.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by darediamond(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2020
infini771:
Government should be more serious considering the population of Kano
Fake Population??

Even if the Population is real are the Positively Productive?

I support Kano Depopulation abeg.....
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by kabawa(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Princewell2012:

Yes because of my church. Am a minister.I will actualy bookmark it. And you have really made my day. I left this site immediately i read that piece, and close whatever i was doing. God will surely bless you.

Amen, God bless you too.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by greall12(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Make una no bring them come Lagos o.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Ade1982(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ganduje wants that #15b he requested from FG by all means. He doesn't care if his people dies.
Posterity will judge him and nemesis will catch up with him soon. I pray non of his family contract the virus.
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by golddare: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by newisd75: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
kano pending doom will expose d corrouption in this buhari government, which will b d biggest scandal in africa history
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
afecgivers:

I'm based in Abuja, I thought you are somewhere close because i intend to give you food items. Banks are not opened here in Abuja and our NGO is not using ATM. Let me talk to someone in Lagos, if he can transfer something to your account.
Thanks sir I appreciate
Re: Kano COVID19 Centre Closed Indefinitely For Fumigation After Staff Test Positive by Esteejay4u(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
A BACKWARD COUNTRY WITH A FORWARD EVER PROBLEMS. N I G E R I A
ARISE O COMPATRIOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Community Where Nine Out Of Every 10 Villagers Have Appendicitis (Photos) / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver / Coronavirus: South Korea Sends Presidential Plane To Evacuate Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.