Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Dont Be Deceived Nobody Can Teach You How To Get Women Here Why. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Deceived Nobody Can Teach You How To Get Women Here Why. (280 Views)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? / Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Be Deceived Nobody Can Teach You How To Get Women Here Why. by Goodmarlian: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Since 2016 so many pua have flooded NL thousand of books have being sold,different strategies and and tactics have being thought yet many boys still cry here as a result of rejection and heartbreaks.dont get me wrong there are still some good points you will pick from these books but for how long will you read and practise to mastery level.we are all wired differently with different temperaments and reasoning as men some guys are ok with being a bad guy to attract women some guys are not I have read the dating drills from beginning to the end at least where I stopped and I have read the bang rule too the truth is just 10%of guys who patronize puas will improve. If you want to improve you chance of gedishingtting laid to 90% work on these points I will be dishing out below and you will be amused .

1)improve on your look and neatness

It doesn't matter if you are ugly or handsome ,intelligent or dumb if you don't have good dress sense or you are dirty women will look down on you because women are very Damn picky .dress good doesn't necessarily mean dressing expensive but dressing the proper way.as a guy in your 20s if your dressing is always a t--shirt and pants you need to add something good to your wardrobe other coperate dressing ,do you realise people respect you more when you dress corporately than when you dress like the celebrities you see on tv .You don't necessarily need to dress like you are going to an office if possible dress semi coperate you don't necessarily dress like a gangster always with blings and saggy jeans try to stand out of the crowd look like a man not a boy.

2)work on your mind
Your mind is your most potent weapon when it comes to seducing women.in a world full of needy men a woman has no problem finding a man but finding a real man is the problem.working on your minding simply means overcoming your fear of women, fear of women is the greatest problem most men face not their fault though some women can be very rude and insulting and that's the reason why a lot of men are scared of them but still there are good women out there if one talks down on you dont sink into your shell it's is not a fair world don't give up try another .The best way to overcovercome your fear of women is to always tell yourself that you are good enough for any woman no matter your look and secondly approach women till you get use to it confidence is sexy to women.

3)start approaching women
If the Mohammed doesn't go to the mountain the mountain will not come to him.dont mind what people say here go out there and approach it is by far the best ways to find the ones who would like you there are millions of good girls out there looking for a guy to approach them tongue
I have hit luck many times from sex on the first meeting to night stands and sometimes love grin from women just because I approached them
Though approaching women requires a skill to avoid embarrassment because women are emotional beings you must be very clever when dealing with them or they might hurt you I will teach you this later but just know confidence is key.

4)stop asking women out
Asking women out fail 99% of the time so no need trying it out in the first place,once you meet a girl work your way by being her friend and flirting with her till she opens up for sex once you both are intimate most women assume you guys are already dating you need to be fearless here don't be afraid to advance to sex so no need for long talk.

The above is what works for me it might work for you too or me try your own strategy remember just like you I was once hopeless with women.

(1) (Reply)

Love Talk - What To Tell On A First Date / DAVIDO - Intro ( Official Fans Video) / Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.