Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (58575 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by mhizesta9(f): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
God still heals.

More of God's anointing sir!!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 1Sharon(f): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Folks like you are like naaman in the Bible. You want your miracles a certain way. Well... Beggars can't be choosers. He says he wants to meet with the sick. Use the same energy you used to vilify him to start a campaign on Twitter for the govt to allow him see them. Abi ur Twitter no work again or you're afraid of govt making you look like an inconsequential fool?

You're saying I should ask the government to allow him? Is God now limited by man? I thought he is everywhere ?

Remember that you serve an all-powerful, all-knowing god
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by desiredhome: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Luke 4:27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.

It takes faith to be healed.
You can not compare these your God of man to the prophets in the Bible time(prophets of old)
They are not living their type of life.....
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by desiredhome: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
chris4grace:

Hey....

Stop saying trash.......

You really have a lot to learn....You talk from a very shallow point of view.... Leave people who have spiritual sight to talk..
What's this dingbat saying? What do you know about spiritual life? cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by machiavelli95: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
ednut1:
Start from yinka ayefele and cobhams abeg. Nonsense scammers

You are talking rubbish!!
I was healed of severe chronic heart palpitations of over 3 years by just prophetic instruction and communion. No medication, no even long prayer!!
The fact that you have refused to recognize God and submit to his principles does not negate the power of God. The hate Nigerian have towards pastors is just disgusting. Even if there are bad eggs amongt them, It doesn't justify the condemnation of every pastor. God still has genuine servants. Don't talk nonsense.
Iranu!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ThinkFreely: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

God made heaven and earth including all that is in it. He said so in the Bible.
Kindly show us where science ever claimed to have made the immune system. Man's structure was made from sand. But the living breathe of God turned man into a living being. Or has science explained how one comes to be a living being?
No evidence for this.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
1Sharon:

You're saying I should ask the government to allow him? Is God now limited by man? I thought he is everywhere ?

Remember that you serve an all-powerful, all-knowing god
God is not limited by man. You want his healing, you do what he asks. Simple
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
desiredhome:

You can not compare these your God of man to the prophets in the Bible time(prophets of old)
They are not living their type of life.....
Your opinion. Judge not Matt 7:1
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
ThinkFreely:
No evidence for this.
The evidence is in you. Only that you refuse to see it. Science whom you worship is severely limited. I've given you examples of what science did not create. As a matter of fact, science has never created anything. Now I'm telling you what science cannot explain. So what exactly are you still about
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Brunicekid(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
God can heal our land of Covid-19...Theew is certainly nothing God cannot do!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Babayomi22(m): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
bluemansion:
Better don't start what you cannot finish
grin
bluemansion:
Better don't start what you cannot finish
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 1Sharon(f): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

God is not limited by man. You want his healing, you do what he asks. Simple

So why is Suleman asking permission? undecided

Yeye finish you there
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
1Sharon:

So why is Suleman asking permission? undecided

Yeye finish you there
He's not asking for permission but access. Like I said, why don't you get him the access then see what happens next or are you only good at making noise?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ThinkFreely: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The evidence is in you. Only that you refuse to see it. Science whom you worship is severely limited. I've given you examples of what science did not create. As a matter of fact, science has never created anything. Now I'm telling you what science cannot explain. So what exactly are you still about
i can’t see the evidence. I’m an evidence of evolution
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
ThinkFreely:
i can’t see the evidence. I’m an evidence of evolution
How are you an evidence of evolution. Pictures of you as a monkey pls.
What are you evolving to next
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Babayomi22(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
coolEgungun beware Covid one nine dont know man of GOD cool
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by desiredhome: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Your opinion. Judge not Matt 7:1

The Bible is clear, don't be deceived

Mathew 6:15
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves

2 Timothy 4 :3-4
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Mathew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
desiredhome:

The Bible is clear, don't be deceived

Mathew 6:15
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves

2 Timothy 4 :3-4
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Mathew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
What false doctrine has Suleiman preached.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ThinkFreely: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Thats the truth whether or not you believe it.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Ghenisean(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
If you want to heal them,go yourself,because,as you are,if you venture out to that place,no one will stop you because of your personality,and when you go there,they will surely give way,still because personality grin grin cool
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Thats the truth whether or not you believe it.
Science is evidence based not faith based. You're asking me to apply faith in science. That's flawed. You need to go rethink your atheism
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ThinkFreely: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Science is evidence based not faith based. You're asking me to apply faith in science. That's flawed. You need to go rethink your atheism
no evidence for what you just said.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by macjireh: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
deepwater:
The Bible said I can do ALL things through christ!

ALL things, not 18 healed out of 20!

This is a true definition of a con artist, they are actually not smart people in the real sense. Just that they are many folks who are dumber than them hence they have followers.

You know very well no government would allow you access the isolation ward, so why do you peg the healing of the sick to your presence?

Oga, perform the miracle from house, people dey pay tithe from house and you dey collect

By the way, whosoever allows his tailor sews such a suit for him or her needs proper mental evaluation.

After the COVID 19, something is certain. People would loose faith in pastors and religion. Trust in God would be there. But pastors shareholding value would drop!

This twats (the 5G con artist inclusive) are scavenging to hold on to the the few available gullibles.

ignorance can make fools out of people sha...
even Jesus could not heal everyone in His own village because they doubted him

Matthew 13:58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Mark 6:5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

6:6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Icexendrix99(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mbataku96:

You must be really dumbass too say my post is dumb
Ok. It's the dumbest post grin
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by desiredhome: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

What false doctrine has Suleiman preached.
You should have answer to that question.....

There are signs of a false teachers, only the guelible will not see because they are carried away by their greed
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by macjireh: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
ednut1:
Start from yinka ayefele and cobhams abeg. Nonsense scammers
Pastors AF suffered sha,,,all due to spiritual ignorance.... Jesus' legs were not broken at d cross at His death,,God prevented DAT from happening,, not because God can't heal wen He arises from d dead,,,but there are some complexities in d spiritual realm DAT may tamper with God's plan and integrity,,for instance d holes in Jesus' hands where d nails went thru are still there,, so if His legs were broken at death,,den today Jesus will be a cripple not because it can't be healed but because d holes in His hands had to be left as proof of His death,,,if his "broken legs" will be healed at his resurrection,, den d holes in His hands would be covered,, u see Y certain miracles are complex?.... so d soldiers were prevented by God from breaking Jesus' legs even though they broke d oda 2thieves legs by d sides of Jesus....So its not every time God will release d anointing to heal broken bones and blind eyes,,,those moves are very special and orchestrated by God Himself... They are very rare displays of God and d days will return wen such miracles will be common again...
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Icexendrix99(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Living things are an evidence of evolution because of diversity. EVOLUTION is not only restricted to humans, even plants evolve. And this often lead to the ability/necessity to thrive regardless of biotic or abiotic factors.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Dalby(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Did you ask for permission for your previous healings you claim to have done
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by macjireh: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Icexendrix99:

Living things are an evidence of evolution because of diversity. EVOLUTION is not only restricted to humans, even plants evolve. And this often lead to the ability/necessity to thrive regardless of biotic or abiotic factors.
oga....humans never evolved from animals...how come goats have not evolved to another creature and entered d moon or go to other planets.....evolution is a thing of d mind of man and not of a physical body shape...Y did only one or few monkeys evolved to become man and left d odas monkeys and oda animals to be animals all dz thousands of years?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 1Sharon(f): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

He's not asking for permission but access. Like I said, why don't you get him the access then see what happens next or are you only good at making noise?

Does he need access, can't god hear his prayer where he is?

I pray the government grants him "access"..then watch him backtrack
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by macjireh: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
1Sharon:

Does he need access, can't god hear his prayer where he is?

I pray the government grants him "access"..then watch him backtrack
Jesus never healed anyone from His house or from a distance,, there was always a physical contact... either d sick person came to Him directly or a relative to d sick person met with Jesus to pray on their behalf
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Dalby(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
macjireh:

Jesus never healed anyone from His house or from a distance,, there was always a physical contact... either d sick person came to Him directly or a relative to d sick person met with Jesus to pray on their behalf

Wrong, what of the Centurions servant
So you believe all the current confirmed cases do not have family members in his church...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.