Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick (54733 Views)

Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by EmekaMD(m): 5:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is why the Churches should be open...

There is Little or Nothing the Government can do now...

Nigeria has had Ebola, Cholera, Lassa fever, HIV aids, Tuberculosis,etc we didn't lock down...

No African Nation is supposed to be on Lock down.. Our Leaders just copied what the Americans and Europeans were doing..

Africa is different Continent ! We have always had a way of Sorting out these things..

The Church has been a Major Help in things like this in Nigeria..

Let's stop Decieving ourselves.... We are not Americans, Americans are not us..
why so much about opening churches ? Are you one of those fake miracles workers waiting for Corona to go so you'd start curing sickness ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Roozzaay(m): 5:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Nukilia:

So that more people would get infected! Use your sense......

Are you from KANO?

#LandOfDelusion
So all Kanawas no get sense abi undecided
Are you normal sad

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by verifiablefacts: 5:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Madam leave all these Stories!
You are not a Korean neither are u in Korea..

We tend to Deceive ourselves here..

Nigeria and Africa have our Peculiarities..

Lockdowns in Nigeria or in Africa will create Greater deaths.. our Leaders just copied what the Europeans and Americans were doing!

The Lockdown should be lifted and Churches opened!

We are Africans and we know how we attend to these things

all you are after is those offerings, we know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Eniolakiite(f): 5:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Since this pandemic started, how has opening churches helped? Doctors and other medical professionals are risking their lives daily. What are pastors doing? And why is it churches we should open? What about schools ? Open churches so that tithes and offerings can start swimming in..??

Free yourself from toxic traditions. Use your ability to think logically.

Righteousness89:

GOD ALMIGHTY has used his Servants to Heal people. It's just that many of us decide to close our eyes..

GOD has used pastor Lazarus Muoka of the Lords Chosen to heal people . A brother in Spain in hospital bird got connected to the Ministration and got healed instantly. Testimonies also came in from London and other countries of people who got Healed from the Virus..

I saw the Testimony of someone in Canada who was Healed by Connecting to the Ministration of Bishop Oyedapo.

I heard of the woman in London whose husband had given up hope! Fortunately he got in contact with Pastor Eneche and Prayers were made and the woman was made Whole.

Only GOD can give Perfect Healing to any Diseases. Any True Doctor will tell u that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Lorazepam:

Sir, I advise you read about patient 31 in Korea, aka the super spreader, a woman positive for coronavirus who after attending two large church gatherings within a week was responsible for infecting hundreds of people who were linked to that church and some of those infected people eventually died.

The God I serve is not limited to the four walls of a church and he hears us all when we pray wherever you are.

Until the Government and medical professionals deem it safe for the populace to return to Church, you should stay at home, keep praying and growing spiritually, and obey the laws of the land, even as Scripture commands us to be subject to governing authorities.

And when will dat govt and medical experts deem it safe to return to church? Is it the NCDC dat are inefficient in test capacity or govt that lack the capacity to provide palliative to the masses? Thank your God dat Nigerians are patient, by now turmoil for don dey boil for country over hunger
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by jaytee01(m): 5:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nigeria has had Ebola, Cholera, Lassa fever, HIV aids, Tuberculosis,etc we didn't lock down...

No African Nation is supposed to be on Lock down.. Our Leaders just copied what the Americans and Europeans were doing..

Africa is different Continent ! We have always had a way of Sorting out these things..

Modified;
For My Brothers and Sisters who feel Otherwise and those who Insulted me, I Love you all and I Say GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

See Romans 1:21-22

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Once again GOD BLESS YOU ALL... I LOVE U ALL
Please clarify this statement. What is the church doing? Healing the sick?
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Currentgistarena(m): 5:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by chunny01(m): 5:46am On Apr 26, 2020
The same Bible tells you to obey the laws of the land.
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Roozzaay(m): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Eniolakiite:

Hmmm

Your sense of judgement or reasoning has nothing to do with your gender or sex please smiley

You're prolly an intelligent soul... smiley
Meanwhile, i love your name, but not sure really understand the meaning or speaks Yoruba cry cuz you look African American (ain't stalking you)

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Eniolakiite(f): 5:51am On Apr 26, 2020
Thank you. It means “person of wealth/honor can’t be put to shame” smiley

You definitely stalked to know what I look like cheesy

Roozzaay:

You're prolly an intelligent soul... smiley
Meanwhile, i love your name, but not sure really understand the meaning or speaks Yoruba cry cuz you look African American (ain't stalking you)

2 Likes

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Eniolakiite(f): 5:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Thank you.

They won’t see that part when they want to misbehave

chunny01:
The same Bible tells you to obey the laws of the land.
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by IRIEBOY(m): 5:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Lockdowns in Nigeria or in Africa will create Greater deaths.. our Leaders just copied what the Europeans and Americans were doing!

it seems your own major problem is for church to be opened.. hmmmm
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by HundHunter(m): 5:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Kobicove:
Those people such as Righeousness89 advocating for churches to be opened, what are they hoping to do?

Pray the virus away? undecided

Cast and bind the virus I guess? Brainlesss people who think with other people's brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by efemena5050(m): 6:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;
For My Brothers and Sisters who feel Otherwise and those who Insulted me, I Love you all and I Say GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

For those of us whose problem is tithe and offering. Tithe is paid when you make money ! So I don't understand how that connects to this.

Most Importantly, The Sacrifices of a Sinner is Abomination to GOD.. it has nothing to do with this. Any pastor or whoever that pressures you for tithes or offering as a tool for Prayer is a Scam.. Depart from such places..

We preach JESUS! Money is not our Motivation!

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Nigerians and over zealous miopic hypocritical religious tendencies .....did u read the write up? The aforementioned was centerd on the basis of asymptomatic issues of the virus where one feel so secure thinking he/she is free and then go about spreading this same virus...now my friend praying secretly at the comphines of home will that make God not to answer ur prayers knowing fully well the challenges of over crowded places as an avenue for constant spread ...my problem with African is the over spiritual inclinations as against the backdrop of physical growth....moral uprightness.. etc little wonder the richest pastors are coming from this same poor morally breakdown impoverished Africa....my friend the bible emphasized on prayers done within the comphines of ur home....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by jaytee01(m): 6:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD ALMIGHTY has used his Servants to Heal people. It's just that many of us decide to close our eyes..

GOD has used pastor Lazarus Muoka of the Lords Chosen to heal people . A brother in Spain in hospital bird got connected to the Ministration and got healed instantly. Testimonies also came in from London and other countries of people who got Healed from the Virus..

I saw the Testimony of someone in Canada who was Healed by Connecting to the Ministration of Bishop Oyedapo.

I heard of the woman in London whose husband had given up hope! Fortunately he got in contact with Pastor Eneche and Prayers were made and the woman was made Whole.

Only GOD can give Perfect Healing to any Diseases. Any True Doctor will tell u that.
See this criminal! Why have those pastors failed to heal a SINGLE covid-19 patient in their own backyard here?
You guys are looking for who to scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Mrpojj(m): 6:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Legitz:
If it after this pandemic that our 9ja pastor including that lukahu in South Africa will start organising any healing crusade?

What do u want them to do
To organize crusade in the period
Will u attend?
Even if they want to organize now will govt allow them
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by 1x2kills: 6:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

For those of us whose problem is tithe and offering. Tithe is paid when you make money ! So I don't understand how that connects to this.

Most Importantly, The Sacrifices of a Sinner is Abomination to GOD.. it has nothing to do with this. Any pastor or whoever that pressures you for tithes or offering as a tool for Prayer is a Scam.. Depart from such places..

Seun you really need to ban this guy from making any post again, what he is doing is worst than tribalism or any other offence, this is genocide. There are naive people here who will believe the trash this guy is saying. I am religious myself and no religious teachings teaches us to be this foolish, religious gathering should be the last thing to be open

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by BreconHills(m): 6:13am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

The church is not in lock down. Never has been. It is church buildings that are locked down. There is a huge difference between the two.

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nwaelohim: 6:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

Is this the best you can do? You don't understand what COVID-19 is. Your Limbic is misleading you. Who hospital in Nigeria or state in Nigeria that can admit 1000 patient same day? Look for COVID-19 isolation center and talk with people on isolation then come back and edit this your emotional write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Truthbites: 6:15am On Apr 26, 2020
We are tired of this covid19 talk. Pls open our economy. We need to go back to work
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

just tell us you are an upcoming pastor in a kpako church.
tell us you depend on the weekly church funds to feed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by efemena5050(m): 6:19am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

u speak and reason without formal application of rationality and wisdom ...in fact let me put it to u......ur annoying...ur write up is one without logical reasoning...now explain how African can tackle this issues ....by opening up the avenue for more infection like the huge gatherings u keep on emphasing....we have big name in Nigeria (pastors)wat HV they come up with?pls I don't comment twice on any write up but I was compelled to do this bcus of ur advocacy without sound reasoning so pls stop tying for now till u charge ur sense......imagine ur statement "African know how to attend to issues" chai how with wat stones and sticks? Wat ur supposed to say is let's commit ourselves to God anywhere we r now and not ur constant dripping of rubbish ......the bible even made it clear to us...." Go into ur house lock urself up until my wrath and calamity are over"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by freeDR(m): 6:23am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

slowpoke!
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by zedegit: 6:32am On Apr 26, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Bro forget, the simple of everyone pressing for the churches to reopen is the tithes
They just can't live without the tithe

But lets us all get prepared to deal with multiple deaths everywhere
The streets are going to be littered embarassed

Littered with your family?

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by nowfirstviral: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Great Content Very Very Great I like so much https://totomonkey.comhttps://totomonkey.com
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by kristosky(m): 6:37am On Apr 26, 2020
This is an online job which has been tested and proven by many international users. If you are not lazy to do a simple task then you can earn over $100 a day. They have different withdrawal methods. Just choose the one suitable to you.
Due to rules guiding this forum I won't drop the link here to avoid being banned.

Drop your email address if you are interested and I will forward the link to you there or you can click on my signature to register with them directly.

Try this and thank me later!!
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by kontalon: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

Nice make i tell u truth, even for rome streets dey empty, no be matter of church doings, make we all dey house and dey pray from there. shey u no see as numbers dey increase like inec result ni shocked
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by sucre: 6:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Everyone keeps church should not be open. Please what about markets that gather all sorts of people in their thousands on daily basis? I think markets should be closed down too
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by djoey89: 6:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are a greedy and gullible human that has brain but refuse to use it logically, the church sells vaccines or what?. you are more righteous than the pope?. You limit your god to the 4 wall of a building?. I am sorry for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / 284 New COVID-19 Cases, 106 Discharged And 8 Deaths On May 20 - (1812 Tested) / What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.