Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick (54727 Views)

Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by diamondboa(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Madam leave all these Stories!
You are not a Korean neither are u in Korea..

We tend to Deceive ourselves here..

Nigeria and Africa have our Peculiarities..

Lockdowns in Nigeria or in Africa will create Greater deaths.. our Leaders just copied what the Europeans and Americans were doing!

The Lockdown should be lifted and Churches opened!

We are Africans and we know how we attend to these things

I wonder how some people use the brain � God gave them. Why do we as Nigerian always believe our whole problem is spiritual? Since you have not been in church now ,that mean God had not answer all your prayers? Please cut off from this crab and fight for your life. If you know this is not real. Go to Onikan isolation center and careless take up the virus. Then your eyes will clear.

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by dederocs(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2020
solasoulmusic:
When we watch the news we see people visibly congested and even signs on the foot so why is this guy lying keep your children home everyone is wearing masks not gonna be friendly
you can stay home with your kids...its about choice.
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by dederocs(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2020
atonement12:
Total Lockdown will not solve this virus problem. If it could, USA and Britain wouldn't have had such massive increment in the rate of infections and deaths despite the facts that they started the lockdown before Nigeria and we're more discipline in keeping to it.
What Nigeria needs to do is to keep encouraging social distancing and banning large gatherings coupled with the use of personal protective equipment as initially announced by Lagos State government. The Federal Govt idea of total Lockdown is ill-thought, cynical and retrogressive and will only continue to lead to social and economic disaster for the people and nation.
Federal government was just using emergency powers then, states should be able to decide their fate, in a real federal democratic system, state should operate as they see fit, that is why we have state assembly and executive governor.

Lagos should be opened for business, closing the state will result in double loss,people will die from hunger virus and its multiplier effects, the state will go broke, economy will crash, unemployment will soar, and if the economy crashes the state will not be able to fund acquisition of vaccines and medicines, it is myopic and dumb to continue this total lockdown. Let us enforce safety measures...

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nairalandmonika: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is why the Churches should be open...

There is Little or Nothing the Government can do now...

Nigeria has had Ebola, Cholera, Lassa fever, HIV aids, Tuberculosis,etc we didn't lock down...

No African Nation is supposed to be on Lock down.. Our Leaders just copied what the Americans and Europeans were doing..

Africa is different Continent ! We have always had a way of Sorting out these things..

The Church has been a Major Help in things like this in Nigeria..

Let's stop Decieving ourselves.... We are not Americans, Americans are not us..

Modified;
For My Brothers and Sisters who feel Otherwise and those who Insulted me, I Love you all and I Say GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

For those of us whose problem is tithe and offering. Tithe is paid when you make money ! So I don't understand how that connects to this.

Most Importantly, The Sacrifices of a Sinner is Abomination to GOD.. it has nothing to do with this. Any pastor or whoever that pressures you for tithes or offering as a tool for Prayer or Worship is a Scam.. Depart from such places..

We preach JESUS! Money is not our Motivation!

See Romans 1:21-22

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Once again GOD BLESS YOU ALL... I LOVE U ALL

Happy SUNDAY! I Am Off To CHURCH
When there's a new virus outbreak the world knows nothing about, and it's highly contagious then a lockdown is the best thing, hope you see what's happening in kano. That would have been Lagos if not for this lockdown.
The other disease u mentioned are not new, they either have vaccine or treatment or a medicine to suppress them but coronavirus has non.
Sometimes you just have be reasonable instead of being sentimental because of religion. There are 8 billion people in this world and Christians are just about 2 billion or less, so don't think the world revolves around Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Jiokejohn: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD ALMIGHTY has used his Servants to Heal people. It's just that many of us decide to close our eyes..

GOD has used pastor Lazarus Muoka of the Lords Chosen to heal people . A brother in Spain in hospital bird got connected to the Ministration and got healed instantly. Testimonies also came in from London and other countries of people who got Healed from the Virus..

I saw the Testimony of someone in Canada who was Healed by Connecting to the Ministration of Bishop Oyedapo.

I heard of the woman in London whose husband had given up hope! Fortunately he got in contact with Pastor Eneche and Prayers were made and the woman was made Whole.

Only GOD can give Perfect Healing to any Diseases. Any True Doctor will tell u that.

My dear, I have been following your comments and people's reactions towards your comment.
One thing is grossly being lacked by you. For courtesy sake, I will not mention that 'one thing'.
Be mindful that no one has doubted or debunked existence and supernatural power of Almighty GOD base on all the comments made so far in reacting to your posts on this thread.
Inasmuch as you have been trying to defend yourself, you keep on shooting yourself on the foot more and more. Go through all those instances you mentioned above as I quote, all of the COVID-19 miracles happened outside the shores of Nigeria but fantastically triggered by Nigeria pastors. Base on your instances, non of the miracle recipient attended their churches before the miracles where perfected.
It depends on the god you are serving, your god might be dwelling only in your church. But my own GOD is omnipresent. My GOD's presence is felt everywhere. My Lord JESUS CHRIST never asked people to troop to Jerusalem temple for miracles. Non of the apostles or disciples advocated for such. Even a Centurion servant was healed by mere pronunciation of prophetic words by JESUS CHRIST on the road.
you are talking of pastors that always call for monetary donations or special offerings as solution for their financial needs like acquisition of houses, vehicles or even private jets in the name of evangelical needs, but will always profer prayers, biblical quotations and further extortions from their followers in the name of special seeds, tithe and offerings for members who have financial needs like paying house rent, school fees or setting up business.
If I should ask, all those schools, land properties, jets etc who owns them? Of what benefit are the schools, jets, vehicles etc are to you as a stake holder that contributed money for the establishments and acquisitions. Are there any accountability to them? Who consume the tithe and sundry offerings? Who account for it? What were biblical teaching concerning tithe? What did the bible said about the Levite's? Are they eligible to own any property? Is tithing meant for Christians (religion and followers of Christ) or Judaism (Jewish Religion)? Do you know that the bible forbade payment of tithe with money. For reference purpose, read Deuteronomy chapter 14 from verse 22 to 29 for more insight on biblical directives concerning tithe. This verse will enlighten you more on tithe.
{If churches reopen today and expected money is not coming owing to shutdown of economy, pastors will be the frontrunners agitating for opening of markets and sundries shouting that people are dying of hunger in order to open the economy to facilitate fattening of their pockets as usual}.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Salmom: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2020
sucre:
Everyone keeps church should not be open. Please what about markets that gather all sorts of people in their thousands on daily basis? I think markets should be closed down too
You can do without church but you can't do without eating.
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Lockdowns in Nigeria or in Africa will create Greater deaths.. our Leaders just copied what the Europeans and Americans were doing!

My friend shut up. All these holier than thou individuals. Go and read up on how it spread in Korea from the church and keep shut. This country is the most religious yet we are one of the most impoverished countries of the world with citizens that are so hateful, corrupt and wicked

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by stanliwise(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nigeria has had Ebola, Cholera, Lassa fever, HIV aids, Tuberculosis,etc we didn't lock down...

No African Nation is supposed to be on Lock down.. Our Leaders just copied what the Americans and Europeans were doing..

Africa is different Continent ! We have always had a way of Sorting out these things..

Modified;
For My Brothers and Sisters who feel Otherwise and those who Insulted me, I Love you all and I Say GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

For those of us whose problem is tithe and offering. Tithe is paid when you make money ! So I don't understand how that connects to this.

Most Importantly, The Sacrifices of a Sinner is Abomination to GOD.. it has nothing to do with this. Any pastor or whoever that pressures you for tithes or offering as a tool for Prayer or Worship is a Scam.. Depart from such places..

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

How did you wake up to type this nonsense. Haven’t it occurred to you that with our religion we suppose to have find cure to this virus. Abeg use your head, many churches are scam and they are not anything related to God. Same with politics. The future we are experiencing is the future we planned for, I wonder why you are surprised at a country that pays her politicians huge sums but does not have a good medical facility nor road.. mtchew

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Igbudu1: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2020
quote author=Righteousness89 post=88857374]This is why the Churches should be open...

Modified;

Happy SUNDAY! I Am Off To CHURCH [/quote]

Hard truth , I wish I could meet you one and one to give a hug ....ooooppsss , a wave at least

God bless you , better pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by stanliwise(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Jiokejohn:

My dear, I have been following your comments and people's reactions towards your comment.
One thing is grossly being lacked by you. For courtesy sake, I will not mention that 'one thing'.
Be mindful that no one has doubted or debunked existence and supernatural power of Almighty GOD base on all the comments made so far in reacting to your posts on this thread.
Inasmuch as you have been trying to defend yourself, you keep on shooting yourself on the foot more and more. Go through all those instances you mentioned above as I quote, all of the COVID-19 miracles happened outside the shores of Nigeria but fantastically triggered by Nigeria pastors. Base on your instances, non of the miracle recipient attended their churches before the miracles where perfected.
It depends on the god you are serving, your god might be dwelling only in your church. But my own GOD is omnipresent. My GOD's presence is felt everywhere. My Lord JESUS CHRIST never asked people to troop to Jerusalem temple for miracles. Non of the apostles or disciples advocated for such. Even a Centurion servant was healed by mere pronunciation of prophetic words by JESUS CHRIST on the road.
you are talking of pastors that always call for monetary donations or special offerings as solution for their financial needs like acquisition of houses, vehicles or even private jets in the name of evangelical needs, but will always profer prayers, biblical quotations and further extortions from their followers in the name of special seeds, tithe and offerings for members who have financial needs like paying house rent, school fees or setting up business.
If I should ask, all those schools, land properties, jets etc who owns them? Of what benefit are the schools, jets, vehicles etc are to you as a stake holder that contributed money for the establishments and acquisitions. Are there any accountability to them? Who consume the tithe and sundry offerings? Who account for it? What were biblical teaching concerning tithe? What did the bible said about the Levite's? Are they eligible to own any property? Is tithing meant for Christians (religion and followers of Christ) or Judaism (Jewish Religion)? Do you know that the bible forbade payment of tithe with money. For reference purpose, read Deuteronomy chapter 14 from verse 22 to 29 for more insight on biblical directives concerning tithe. This verse will enlighten you more on tithe.
{If churches reopen today and expected money is not coming owing to shutdown of economy, pastors will be the frontrunners agitating for opening of markets and sundries shouting that people are dying of hunger in order to open the economy to facilitate fattening of their pockets as usual}.
Well said, a lot of sense.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Habeyy(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

Mr righteous ,did you just type this?

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by stanliwise(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2020
dederocs:

Federal government was just using emergency powers then, states should be able to decide their fate, in a real federal democratic system, state should operate as they see fit, that is why we have state assembly and executive governor.

Lagos should be opened for business, closing the state will result in double loss,people will die from hunger virus and its multiplier effects, the state will go broke, economy will crash, unemployment will soar, and if the economy crashes the state will not be able to fund acquisition of vaccines and medicines, it is myopic and dumb to continue this total lockdown. Let us enforce safety measures...
The problem of Africa and its poor economy is nothing but our doing

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by ayomidays: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2020
lol.. they just want people to live in fear.... the ones who cant withstnd the fear die of it.... this is just population control.... who else notice 98% of the world president are not wearing mask.. weda them get two life
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Salmom: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

Lol, I will never have someone as slow as you are as a brother,....going through ur posts, u need serious help.
Pls are u up to 25? If you are, it will be really sad. But u still have hope. U need a therapy.
Yoh are sick and u dont know, that's why poverty is hitting u hard. You are deluded, judging from your posts, you are not in tune with reality. Your type hardly achieve anything in life...I really pity your condition.

Apart from being poor, I'm sure u had it terrible in academics bcus u dont sound anyway intelligent, your type can even have a girl to date..

I disagree. There's someone for everyone in the world regardless of how stupid they are. Don't be surprised to know he's married. There are women actually worse than him.
But to be honest that guy's stupidity is irredeemable. He's known for making very religiously extreme kind of comments

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Josephobaz1985: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2020
Each test cost 10k multiply this by 220 million Nigerians. So the truth is that government cannot fight the virus by lockdown only cure or vaccine can help us. They should try local herbs which many people have used
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Habeyy(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Land of delusions

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by prophetfire: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

mr.man, you are not a spirit-filled christian. You are just a deluded religous fanatic living in ignorance. I am a member of one of de biggest four pentecostal churches in nigeria. My GO is a scientist by training majoring on issues related to the present situation on ground. He knows de severity of de case on ground. I live in Phc. Even when Gov Wike said we should hold Easter service, our GO instructed dt our own church should not open, dt de Gov was wrong to have said so. Eventualy de Gov reversed himself upon advice from some people. Our churches are on total lockdown. No other pastor is allowed to minister anywhere or do even social distancing. We use radio, tv and internet to connect to our GO's ministration. He knows de seriousness of de covid issue. You are just plain dumb and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by pellummy(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

The same Bible you quoted as you to stay at home, stay at home....

And you are part of the problem, can't you just imagine you meeting someone asymptotic, and pass the virus to you, then gbam you pass it to your church members, if half of ur church members are in isolation and ¾ died. Is that when u want to reason with your head and understand that God is in favor of preventive measures for his own children... Later you will start disturbing God to deal with Satan

3 Likes

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Kuginzi: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Keep deceiving yourself. This is the 5th-6th weeks of lockdown in Nigeria, tell me, how many people died due to the lockdown(i.e staying at home)?

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2020
dederocs:

you can stay home with your kids...its about choice.
we are talking safety it should be a right for all
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nukilia: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
I wonder how most of them thinks, I suspect they are already infected..how can a sane person say such? Do they think we have capacity to handle huge cases if the numbers increase

They are children of the devil, wolves in sheep's clothing grin

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Centcanada: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

Nice one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Obynolee(f): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Modified;

What's the economic importance of a church?, people are advocating to get their means of livelihood back you're talking trash,(sorry that's your means of livelihood).

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Nukilia: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2020
pellummy:

The same Bible you quoted as you to stay at home, stay at home....

And you are part of the problem, can't you just imagine you meeting someone asymptotic, and pass the virus to you, then gbam you pass it to your church members, if half of ur church members are in isolation and ¾ died. Is that when u want to reason with your head and understand that God is in favor of preventive measures for his own children... Later you will start disturbing God to deal with Satan

Do not mind that hypocrite! Two things are involved..,

1. If people start falling sick due to the virus, overzealous folks like the guy you quoted would be the first person to blame the devil or accuse the victim of being a sinner or tell the victim its a family relation that has caused the evil.

2. Folks like that guy belong to a category of people who set up healing schools and prey on weak minds...making money out of them....
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by davidswhales(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are my Brother!

Even if Am 16 or 14, it does not Matter!

The Truth is Bitter ! Very Bitter and Hurtful!

Las las we are all here ! You are one of those who will be in Church to get Healing!

Mark my Words

Now Jesus Christ wouldn't have said this.. I didn't want to comment before but now you have done it! are you sure you are truly a Christian? Are you sure you aren't just the overzealous type? Are you sure you are not like the pharisees and saducees? I will not condemn you but I pray that the Almighty God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob lay his hands upon you, give you wisdom and understanding and open your eyes to see. Besides you have not been reading your Bible well. You see to read and understand the Bible isn't just using one's head the Holy spirit has to be involved for 100% interpretation.
Please let's be guided and not mislead people
False prophets and pastors everywhere.. plenty of pharisees and saducees everywhere but Jesus Christ will expose them all. Let's stay safe. God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Obynolee(f): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your problem is understandable, your type can only be found in a country that have more churches than factories, headquarter of poverty, home to the biggest church auditorium in the world,over religious people without knowing God.

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Offpoint: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

With all you've typed so far, I'm glad to let you know that your name has erssed from the book of life.

The devil is speaking through you, I want you to go on your kneels and seek for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by ebismarsblog(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Madam, be Sincere with yourself. When last did you seat down to Read your Bible?

Even without lockdown i dont go to church but still pray and read my bible

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by dederocs(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2020
solasoulmusic:
we are talking safety it should be a right for all
freedom is key, we all are reasonable humans, everyone should look out for themselves using safety measures when out, face masks, hand washing/sanitizers, social distancing...shutting down the economy for too long is myopic, we loose much more...if you do not feel its safe, stay home...we tend to play lip service in Nigeria like we care, but if you look around you, you will see its mostly hypocrisy,lots of people suffer and die each day in Nigeria, with or without this virus.

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by Salmom: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Shanana1:

I agree with you o, but be expecting them o, they'll skin you alive that you are saying trash. May God have mercy on them. Blood of Jesus will wash their Corona away. Amen.
You and righteousness89 and the over 150 people who liked his comment are intellectually disabled.

Health workers are on the forefront putting their lives at risk for all of us and you are here talking trash. The lockdown was endorsed by health workers not because the government is anti Christian like some of you think but because they (health workers) and the health sector in general will be overwhelmed by the influx of patients testing positive if we refuse to lockdown.

People like you who refused to do the right thing have contracted the virus and died but y'all will never be able to connect the dots to see how stupidity can be fatal in a time like this because like I said before, y'all must be intellectually disabled to advocate for churches to be open. Maybe because churches are centers where positive people can go to and get cured or where those that are negative will be miraculously immune to contracting the virus

If this pandemic blows out of proportion because of y'all stupidity you people will be the first to start blaming the government for not providing enough health workers to combat the pandemic or resort to asking "God why"? "God where are you"?

You even mentioned how churches have been helpful in situations like this. Like seriously? Is it the lassa fever outbreak or the polio endemic or the Ebola epidemic or even the common malaria that churches have played a role in curbing?

You have a track record of exhibiting fanaticism and you're a thin line away from strapping a bomb and killing in the name of whatever you believe in. Needless to say you aren't any diff from a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by babyfaceafrica: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Lorazepam:

Sir, I advise you read about patient 31 in Korea, aka the super spreader, a woman positive for coronavirus who after attending two large church gatherings within a week was responsible for infecting hundreds of people who were linked to that church and some of those infected people eventually died.

The God I serve is not limited to the four walls of a church and he hears us all when we pray wherever you are.

Until the Government and medical professionals deem it safe for the populace to return to Church, you should stay at home, keep praying and growing spiritually, and obey the laws of the land, even as Scripture commands us to be subject to governing authorities.

Until the Government and medical professionals deem it safe for the populace to return to Church, you should stay at home, keep praying and growing spiritually, and obey the laws of the land,

Stay home and die of hunger.... Only cowards do that!!
Re: Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick by iamclime(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Did you notice that you keep repeating that the lockdown should be lifted and churches opened? Not businesses, factories, schools for our children and youth, government offices, but churches? My brother, the religiosity of we Nigerians is not synonymous with godliness. Or sense for that matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave / 284 New COVID-19 Cases, 106 Discharged And 8 Deaths On May 20 - (1812 Tested) / What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.