Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours (97520 Views)

Traders Raise Concern Over Mentally Ill Persons In Ogun / Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates To Essential Workers, Homeless Persons In USA / Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2020
ProsperChild:

https://punchng.com/kano-loses-12-prominent-persons-in-10-hours/

we all agreed it is not natural death the question is what is the Chinese testing in kano ?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by 77up(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2020
philo04:
Sebi nah them sabi kill the woman weh go preach morin cry some years back....now the God of vengeance is knocking he never enter sef
Guy this is too low, you can do better sad
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by NiceMen: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2020
fiizznation:
What's with all this obsession about kano state. It is that there is another different kano apart from the one I know? I don't get. Or it is that some of you are vehemently praying for people to start dropping dead in kano so that your sick minds will gloat about it. People die and everyday babies are born in kano. Why is there this sinister plan to attribute any dead in kano to a covid19 related dead?

Well somethings are bether ignored!

Lol. You are waiting for it to get to your door before u will believe abi?

A popular doctor on twitter has reached out to someone in Kano who confirmed it.

But stay there and be doubting.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Sammy07: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
we have more than 2million igbos in kano not to talk about Yoruba and other tribes. Why are they not infected with this strange fever

You people should take it easy nah.

Do u know what 2 million means.?
Igbos in Kano ain't up to 100,000
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by fareed69(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Lostz:
maybe Kano state government is responsible for planting this story in the media.

they need federal government funding and this strange death story is a way to get government attention

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Jbleenk: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2020
If it befalls Kano, it befalls all. One for all, all for one, remember? Stay positive!!
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Aystarz: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Beverlyjean:

If 80% of the voters are against u , no manner of rigging will save you

80 percent The first round of voting didn't suggest that. PDP were very much in the lead when that election was declared inconclusive.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by cray91(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2020
you Said It All
Salvador1:
A state population is about to be reduced.

But stupidity won't allow them to tackle the menace on time.

Politics politics politics in everything even in death.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Kenturkey048(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2020
And one useless senator advising the government to remove lockdown so people from kano can come to Lagos.....
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Dangrace01: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Lies lies lies....which kano are they talking about? Definitely not this kano am in
Ganduje trying to justify his 15b request...hmmm

So nothing like that. Nawa oh
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by TomMary(f): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
There is something I don't understand about this kano deaths. Is it only the Muslims that are dying from this illness? I also notice they are all males?
.... Lol.. only males enter their cemetery... I am sure females are included too
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by sisisioge: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Do we know the number of none prominent people unmentioned? I knew this will become of Kano. The state's population, kinds of people there, disposition to hygiene and poverty level will make them the worst hit state eventually. Yet their leadership is so whew!

1 Like

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by luluosas(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Coronavirus is dealing Kano with a deadly blow and they are joking about it. I pity them
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by CelestineNelson: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2020
You don't know the cost of sin...
unnknown:
Guy man, why relating that to the present situation? Abeg, this doesn't add up.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by vallyboi(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Is t today people started dying ...do you know how many people die each day before corona started ....Govt should relax this lockdown biko ...who die of covid 19 is suppose to die of covid 19 ...no matter the precautions govt take
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Gkemz: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2020
This is becoming scary everyday. Lord may you heal the land.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Katier00(f): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Sammy07:

You people should take it easy nah.

Do u know what 2 million means.?
Igbos in Kano ain't up to 100,000
ok fine, why only Muslims? It is that Christians don't take record of their deaths
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Katier00(f): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2020
TomMary:
.... Lol.. only males enter their cemetery... I am sure females are included too
females are buried in the cemetery too
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by charmingfrank(m): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Was samples taken in other to know the cause of the death? Or they were just buried like that? I don't think we live on the stone age anymore.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by afecgivers: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2020
We need people from Kano state to respond to this news or are Kano people not on social media?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by realstars: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2020
The Sins Of Only One Man Can Kill The Nation. Remember NATHAN.

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Akpaamunsi: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
we have more than 2million igbos in kano not to talk about Yoruba and other tribes. Why are they not infected with this strange fever

Sharrap. So the ibos plenty pass the indigenes there? U go just dey misyarn.
Ibos wey dey Kano no reach 200k and na Sabon garri dem dey. No dey blow fake date for social media abeg
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:

The reason is obvious. They don't live like the northern muslim people who care more about religion and politics than their personal hygiene. Come friday, you will see over five thousand people cramped up inside a small mosque all in the name of praying to God knows who or what.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by EdiskyHarry: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
The people of kano state are stupid, this alone is enough to open your eyes that your high population is only needed during election time.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Katier00(f): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Sharrap. So the ibos plenty pass the indigenes there? U go just dey misyarn.
Ibos wey dey Kano no reach 200k and na Sabon garri dem dey. No dey blow fake date for social media abeg
kano has a population of 12 million
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Sammy07: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
ok fine, why only Muslims? It is that Christians don't take record of their deaths

Good yah now talking.

This question, I actually don't know about it
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by bmdmixer: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
There is something I don't understand about this kano deaths. Is it only the Muslims that are dying from this illness? I also notice they are all males?
women mostly @ home n come close to the male when he orders lol

the Christians are observing the social distance but d Muslims dont seem to belive it exist
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Sammy07: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
kano has a population of 12 million

It doesn't mean..
Igbos in Kano ain't up to 100,000 or less than 150,000 sha
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by dominique(f): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2020
Why can't they carry autopsy on the deceased, are there no pathologists in Kano?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by mvem(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2020
nijabazaar:

The scenario she painted x playing out inasmuch as it hurts.

Private organisations need to intervene and become more decisive. Ganduje and Buhari are clearly inept like Trump. The deaths of these people dont matter to them so far its not Abva Kyaris.

What happens in kano affects us all so far we are still one country. We should start pleading for help cos Kano is the new epicenter. Had it been that the original strain that hit italy hits kano now, young people would be spared, I think , but alas that covid had mutated - 31 and 40s are not spared anymore.

Remember when the world eradicated polio, huge swathes of it were still in Kano...

Overpopulation mixed with illiteracy is never a good thing by the way
how are 31-40 not spared anymore..show stats to prove this because most deaths are still from 65+...infact about 80%+ fatalities in the world are from that age range. Scientist said there are new strains but none has showed any difference. Drop your sources because I read peer reviewed articles and authenticated sources, i am not disputing you but show me where the new strains are killing younger people. Lastly, there was a controversy by Pfizer when its vaccine caused problems in Kano years ago. Also vaccines have had issues in several population and these have been documented. These pharmaceutical firms were even sued. My point is illiteracy might be an issue but their fear about polio was born out of controversy from these pharmaceutical firm that had a botched vaccine. There are many Anti-vaxxers in the world who have suspicions on vaccines and you can research about these things...there have been many controversial things
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Where are the fresh graves?

Enough of these audio death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This / Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation / China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.