Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours (97521 Views)

Traders Raise Concern Over Mentally Ill Persons In Ogun / Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates To Essential Workers, Homeless Persons In USA / Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by j1mmy: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
And the names of the 150+ ordinary people who died?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by khome(f): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Which stupid safety? Infact anyone that trys to sneak out of there should b shot on sight
Babes, you dey vex o
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by AmTruth: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Very possible
Nwodosis:
It is possible that people have been dying in such numbers in Kano and nobody cared, Covid-19 only created the awareness.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Adakintroy2: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:
It seems it's a natural population control mechanism.

You right am starting to think the earth is a living thing and we but cells in it.

It regulates itself.

1 Like

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
helinues:
This Kano death is getting out of hand yet the state Governor has not said peem to this.
Meanwhile, Governor Abdullahi Ganduje on Wednesday denied that there was any strange death in the state, saying, “There is nothing to show that there is unusual frequency of deaths in Kano State.”

That is his peem above.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Kennydoc(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
we have more than 2million igbos in kano not to talk about Yoruba and other tribes. Why are they not infected with this strange fever

2 million Igbos in Kano? Are you freaking kidding me? What is the population of Kano as a whole for Igbos alone to make up 2 million of their population? Abeg o.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Abubauchi: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Koko1119:
Dey say it is important to die dis time according to dere religions believe.
do u well at all they news said 10 pastor,ooo read the news vary well mista mn
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Glaxxs: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
There is something I don't understand about this kano deaths. Is it only the Muslims that are dying from this illness? I also notice they are all males?

There are females among-st them..
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Felincous(m): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Learn how to make your personal face masks with local fabrics
���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEo4UfvPI4s

1 Like

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by naijaman2225(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
nijabazaar:
Melinda gates is a prophetess

WHEN SHE MADE HER COMMENTS PEOPLE WENT FOR HER JUGULAR, FORGETTING THAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A WAKE UP CALL TO DO THE RIGHT THING. TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED. SHE FOREWARNED US. WE REFUSED TO LISTEN.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by megama: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Coronavirus. Kano is covering figures
Sure this must be corona
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by aladeokin1000(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
May God heal the world. It isn't letting up at all. It is getting scarier as the days go by cry
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by naijaman2225(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
jmoore:
This is one of the things Melinda Gates saw before she made that statement.

Nigeria is not prepared.
Can you imagine?

You will be shouting 'back to sender' when you are oblivious of the abysmal condition of the health sector.

Kano labs are shutdown for days.

YOU JUST SAID IT ALL MAN. WE NEED MORE GATES AND DADDY FREEZE TO TELL NIGERIANS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

Your government is incompetent. Bill & Melinda Gates are not your problem.

Anyone with common sense won't insult Gate's family.
But in a country where religion has beclouded their sense of reasoning, they would be shouting 'it is not my portion', when the dangers are obvious.

My people perish for lack of knowledge.

If your government refuse to act like a responsible government, more dead bodies would be seen.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Godwin2am(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Chikelue2000:
dear FG....pls declare a state of emergency in Kano.....let there be full lockdown dis time with d help of d military assisting....d hausa man is known to be very careless n stubborn...who may not even care to obey simple health routine....but with d help of d military that should change.....it's time to act fast FG....pls
Explain how fg lock Lagos and never provide any palliative to hungry resident of Lagosian or are there no poorest of the poor in lagos? Explain how kano with its wickedness remove a sitting king...... Maybe its time to purge the north from its wickedness wickedness
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Tallysmallz(f): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
galaxy2020:
Fact should properly close it's boarders to all neighbouring states, because soon they will all start trooping into Abuja for safety

For what reason? The good hospitals there?
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Swagaliciousguy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=PervertProphet post=88864048]

The State should be locked down and autopsy carried out on all the dead bodies to determine what's the cause of the deaths. The immediate Islamic burial should be suspended for now so the experts can investigate them to see what caused the deaths.

It's unfortunate that Muhammad told a lie about this period.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي يَحْيَى بْنُ بُكَيْرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ عُقَيْ

For this statement, may God destroy u.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by KingNom(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Do you know you are to live forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set for Now and when you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) Acts 4:12

Adam's sin, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus and died in your place (God's mercy) John 3:16

PLEASE SAY:

Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get and study the Bible and rhapsody of realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You ! 

1 Like

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Omengboji: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Minister of health should not fail to give answers to these deaths latest Monday else be removed. If the governor refused to talk and you the Almighty minister of health will also follow suit. You are minister of health for human beings and not for ..,......
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by kogi2010: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
my brother na so we dey battle with them waiting go surprise u b say even the educated ones too no dey gree abide by the rules
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by kogi2010: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
u see ur self celebrating some one problem what it comes to u or affect some one close to u
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Shibaraba:
Una get wahala. They said its normal leave them na.
That's what two idiotssss told me that the deaths is normal
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Briller: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
we have more than 2million igbos in kano not to talk about Yoruba and other tribes. Why are they not infected with this strange fever

Maybe the theory that it is normal for people to die during this period (of fast) is real.

I remember about 5years ago. I lost two colleagues from Kano during this period. One visited home (Kano) and because he had ulcer and was observing the fast, died from complications. The other who had ruptured appendicitis while visiting home, also passed after he couldn't wake up from the procedure because he was too weak from fasting and his system couldn't absorb the anaesthetic given him. Maybe that explains why only the Muslims are dying.

So who knows. The deaths may not be COVID-19 related. But whatever be the case, may God have mercy on mankind and stop these deaths. It's really very worrisome.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by blank(f): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lostz:
it is no longer our business since they said it is normal for many people to die during this time of the year

It's our business because if they get too spooked, they will leave Kano in droves and take whatever is killing them along to other states.

Also, people dying needs to be properly investigated.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Gassa007: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Katier00:
You can go there and find out na
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Germi9: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
helinues:
This Kano death is getting out of hand yet the state Governor has not said peem to this.
leave dem alone
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by madjune(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kano reminds me of China when this sh.t started.

Hiding the truth and misinforming everybody till it implodes.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by elvisco10(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
helinues:
dey said stin...gvment denied it
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by wolverine1987: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
funmike83:
I am only happy for sanusi that has left the place, who knows maybe his name would have been mentioned too. Only God know wat is happening in Kano
Ir he placed a curse on kano before leaving
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Purifiedsoul: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Another one died today.
Professor Balarabe Maikaba of Bayero University, Mass Comm. Dept.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by Str8talk21: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Now, I know why d North wants the NYSC programme to continue.

1 Like

Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by galaxy2020(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Which stupid safety? Infact anyone that trys to sneak out of there should b shot on sight
..You don't seem to know much about these northerners from ur submission. With Fct under lockdown, they still travel out and come back to Abuja with no hindrance. If you like lockdown Africa, these guys will help each other to travel.
Re: 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours by krisdzhon: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
jmoore:
This is one of the things Melinda Gates saw before she made that statement.

Nigeria is not prepared.
Can you imagine?

You will be shouting 'back to sender' when you are oblivious of the abysmal condition of the health sector.

Kano labs are shutdown for days.

Your government is incompetent. Bill & Melinda Gates are not your problem.

Anyone with common sense won't insult Gate's family.
But in a country where religion has beclouded their sense of reasoning, they would be shouting 'it is not my portion', when the dangers are obvious.

My people perish for lack of knowledge.

If your government refuse to act like a responsible government, more dead bodies would be seen.

Please, do your research thoroughly, Bill Gates as well as his Wife and their Foundation have been in the fore front financing the research and development of the prevailing COVID-19.

The push for Vaccines is a further ploy to wreck Vaccine injuries on the global population in the similitude of what is already happening in the United States.

Bill Gates is an epitome of EVIL! Never speak in his favour, please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLqLKNV8sLM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This / Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation / China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.