Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? (2573 Views)

Latest Collaboration With Star Boi Whizkid / Whizkid's Album Sold For N5,000 ! / Da-whizkid's New Freestyle; Help Me Improve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2011
Okay, Once again it's Your boy Juzt Courage. I recorded this Yesterday and as usual, I uploaded it for Every one of You to Download and Listen and Criticize and Rate. Pls, i would like Y'all to tell me what u feel it Good about the Song as well as what's BAD about it. Pls don't Mince words, Remember the essence of this thread is to help me IMPROVE! Thanks.
This is the link http://www.4shared.com/audio/eMwiVP9u/Better_Day_feat_Edtunez.html and this for mobile users http://mp3skull.com/mp3/better_day_edtunez.html Thanks!
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by eldee(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2011
Hehehe . . . 'those hating on me are dropouts. . . no class'

Juzt_Courage is a crazing thing. . . brb, still listening. grin grin
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by djsean(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2011
hommie, it's ya boy holdin' ish down for you, @djaysean
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by rapjunkie(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2011
its cool. check your flow on  the rhyming scheme  on 3rd verse which ends something like ' only u can break it through'

i think you should use these types of changes in the inflection in your voice on a more regular basis in your rhymes. Up  and down in places to add more emphasis in parts and also to break it up to make it sound more interesting for repeatability value.

my 50 kobo
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by eldee(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2011
rapjunkie:

its cool. check your flow on  the rhyming scheme  on 3rd verse which ends something like ' only u can break it through'

i think you should use these types of changes in the inflection in your voice on a more regular basis in your rhymes. Up  and down in places to add more emphasis in parts and also to break it up to make it sound more interesting for repeatability value.

my 50 kobo

I am El and I co-sign this message.
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2011
dj sean:

I see You bros. . . . Like Intensive Care Unit
rapjunkie:

my 50 kobo

Thanks Bros. . . Points Noted!
eldee:

I was kinda hoping for an eldee's review sha. . . . Especially one filled with Negativity. grin . It's all Good tho.

How come Nobody is say anything bout the hook. . (My homey @Edtunez did the hook) and the Beat.
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2011
dj sean:

I see You bros. . . . Like Intensive Care Unit
rapjunkie:

my 50 kobo

Thanks Bros. . . Points Noted!
eldee:

I was kinda hoping for an eldee's review sha. . . . Especially one filled with Negativity. grin . It's all Good tho.

How come Nobody is say anything bout the hook. . (My homey @Edtunez did the hook) and the Beat.
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by ElRazur: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
DaWhiz

I think this is better (your flow and recording) than the last one you posted.

It can be better though, and with practice you go get better.

The audio recording was clear this time and what not.

You know say I no like autotune so I no go pass comment for the chorus and what not. grin

PS
I am tempted to pack the Workstation if I dey come naija just for the sake of meeting some of you people and we can all vibe together.
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by Mobinga: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2011
Flier than the rest of them. . . cool
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by Mobinga: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2011
WOW that MP3skULL website is the shiot!! shocked shocked
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by semid4lyfe(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2011
Question - Shey na (your) true life story?

Justcourage:
Growing up life was like concrete. . .so haaard (with the right voice inflection & emphasis to indicate just how tough it was. . .on point!) cheesy
Dad was an apprentice, mum sold bread
And I stepped into the street seeking for prosperity
I almost died, almost lost focus of posterity

I love these opening lines. . . .very smooth flow, properly arranged sequence of the story/plot and it set a direction for the song early on. As in person go know sey na grass to grace story sharp sharp wink Good story telling, Brilliant and thumbs up!

All in all, the rapping was better than okay, it had a good rhyming sequence, decent play on words woven around some concepts [(i.e relating the street to the company and how you're Micheal Scoffield fighting against all odds to get scylla and survive (make it)], well crafted story, chorus blended, in sync and was in line with the rap lyrics.

I have problems with the production though. . .it could have been better. Still it's your best effort IMO and definitely flyer than the rest of 'em. kiss kiss

I'll put my remaining comments in the scorecard - 7.5/10 grin grin
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by tosinaded(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2011
semid4lyfe:

I have problems with the production though. . .it could have been better. Still it's your best effort IMO and definitely flyer than the rest of 'em. kiss kiss

gay alert grin

eldee:

Hehehe . . . '[b]w[/b]rapjunkie those hating on me are dropouts. . . no class'

Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2011
semid4lyfe:

I love these opening lines. . . .very smooth flow, properly arranged sequence of the story/plot and it set a direction for the song early on. As in person go know se na grass to grace story sharp sharp wink Good story telling, Brilliant and thumbs up!

All in all, the rapping was better than okay, it had a good rhyming sequence, decent play on words woven around some concepts [(i.e relating the street to the company and how you're Micheal Scoffield fighting against all odds to get scylla and survive (make it)], well crafted story, chorus blended, in sync and was in line with the rap lyrics.

Semid4life. . . . U'll definitely get a shout out in my mixtape! grin
Thanks mahn. . . 'preciate ur analysis. And 4 the question U ask, Yes 0, it's a true life story 0. . . My true life Story!
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2011
tosinaded@:

gay alert grin

Hahahahaha grin grin Tosin u are mahd! Btw, i don't want no problem with Rapjunkie 0. . . Hehehe
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by tosinaded(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2011
da-whizkid:

Hahahahaha grin grin Tosin u are mahd! Btw, i don't want no problem with Rapjunkie 0. . . Hehehe

i got ur back jor
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by Mobinga: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Growing up life was like concrete. . .so haaard (with the right voice inflection & emphasis to indicate just how tough it was. . .on point!)
Dad was an apprentice, mum sold bread
And I stepped into the street seeking for prosperity
I almost died, almost lost focus of posterity

I love these opening lines. . . .very smooth flow, properly arranged sequence of the story/plot and it set a direction for the song early on. As in person go know se na grass to grace story sharp sharp wink Good story telling, Brilliant and thumbs up!

That part na craze grin grin grin Funny Line so haaaaarrrrrrd grin grin
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by bjmighty(m): 2:42am On Jan 09, 2011
That was a good track. Great chorus and nice message!
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by djsean(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2011
mp3skull sure is the ish, courage, do tell 'em, better than 4shared to an extent , though they are affiliated but at least, i ain't gotta wait for the flimpsy 320 seconds, tscheeew,
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by Mobinga: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2011
dj sean:

mp3skull sure is the ish, courage, do tell 'em, better than 4shared to an extent , though they are affiliated but at least, i ain't gotta wait for the flimpsy 320 seconds, tscheeew,
Yeah. 320 seconds is shit.
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by jamez3d(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2011
I gbadun the track sha! Nice stuff. . I love the way you crafted the story sha. . Make sense, this one and won beri freestyle are my best two. . Keep it up
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2011
jamez3d:

I gbadun the track sha! Nice stuff. . I love the way you crafted the story sha. . Make sense, this one and won beri freestyle are my best two. . Keep it up
No let semid4life hear you o, Thanks mehn.
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2011
I don hear and I go talk. . . won beri has got nothing on flyer than the rest grin
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2011
Where d eff is o4ka? Where u dey bros?
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^^Sup bros. I woke up with serious flu this morning so I've been lying in bed all day. I just reach living room to listen to the track now now and I think its the best so far. I wasn't a great fan of the previous ones na im make I been comment my reserve.

Altogether the track was good, the lyrics were clear, you didn't stretch the intonation like the previous ones, and nuccas could relate to the introspective nature of the lyrics. . .and nice chorus as well from your friend.
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2011
ibime:
^^^Sup bros. I woke up with serious flu this morning so I've been lying in bed all day. I just reach living room to listen to the track now now and I think its the best so far. I wasn't a great fan of the previous ones na im make I been comment my reserve.

Altogether the track was good, the lyrics were clear, you didn't stretch the intonation like the previous ones, and nuccas could relate to the introspective nature of the lyrics. . .and nice chorus as well from your friend.

Perhaps, you should wait till you're fully recovered from your flu before posting an opinion and review grin grin

Sorrry ehn, get well soon wink
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by 04kaa: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2011
da-whizkid:

Where d eff is o4ka? Where u dey bros?

i am here my blood, i went to bahamas this weekend for my honeymoon with ileke idi, i am back now and i am downloading.
i will be back wit my comments, observations and criticisms. keep it going fam. ! start working on the next track immediately ,
u know i will keep pushing u until u blow up big time.! thats what ebora is about ., success and eventual blow up!
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2011
Ibime:

Get well Soon bros. . . . Thanks 4 checking out on the Joint.
04kaa:

i am here my blood, i went to bahamas this weekend for my honeymoon with ileke idi, i am back now and i am downloading.
i will be back wit my comments, observations and criticisms. keep it going fam. ! start working on the next track immediately ,
u know i will keep pushing u until u blow up big time.! thats what ebora is about ., success and eventual blow up!
I 'preci8 Bros! Waiting for ur criticism bros!
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
Incase You like the Chorus. . . Download/Listen to edtunez joint, your boi also did a coupla bars in it 2. It's a cover of Nicki Minaj's Your love. U can also Criticize and Give opinion on how he can Improve himself. He's viewing the Thread. Thanks Y'all. This is the link to the Song! http://mp3skull.com/mp3/edtunez_ur_luv.html
Note: The joint was his first recording Ever!
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by 04kaa: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2011
ok whizz, am looking for something to criticise i cant even criticise, the whole shit was crystal clear, clear vocals, great concept, intense voice.
this is by far the best production so far. am looking forward to the next one, go harder fam. we got ur back like a spinal cord.
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by DBR: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2011
Courage da-whizkid, clap for urself. .weldone! *in M.i"s voice*

Keep grindin' boii. .u can only get better.
Good lookin'

oNe
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2011
DBR:

Courage da-whizkid, clap for urself. .weldone! *in M.i"s voice*

Keep grindin' boii. .u can only get better.
Good lookin'

oNe
Yaaay, i wan go climb nepa pole go dance disco. Lol . . . Thanks 4 Checking it out, bros. I really 'preciate.
oNe
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by kkizzel: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2011
its ur boy k kizzel frm kd ,we feelin u die ,keep em comming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Producers : Nexus 2 Vs Hypersonic 2. Which Is Better? / Download The New Prince Of 9ja Trap Music / Tribute To Late Mr. Raymond Akaolisa A.k.a Dj Ray(odenigbo 99.1fm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.