Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? (2572 Views)

Latest Collaboration With Star Boi Whizkid / Whizkid's Album Sold For N5,000 ! / Da-whizkid's New Freestyle; Help Me Improve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2011
kkizzel:

its your boy k kizzel frm kd ,we feelin u die ,keep em comming
Wooah. . . So I don enta KD? damn. I 'preci8 bro.
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by djsean(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
home boy, see as your tentacles don widen, guy, spread your wings and fly, with your favorite dj holding ish down for you, it's courage tha whizkid, >>!!!
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by Djswaggz(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2011
Dude. . . I've been off nairaland for a while but thanks for bringing me back by bringing this song to my notice via twitter. Na so I for miss out sha!!!

Never doubted your rhyming power sha just needed some clarity in that voice which you brought to fore on this track but still u need some consistency on it.

Go harder dude!!! Listen to yourself mayn and nothing would stop you.

This is entering my rotation sharply

. . .Flier than the rest of 'em

OK!! grin grin grin cool ''I'm done swimming in the sea of ma own tears. . . I'm out d shore.''

I FEEL YOU SO I SAY YEAH!!!!!
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
Djswaggz:

Dude. . . I've been off nairaland for a while but thanks for bringing me back by bringing this song to my notice via twitter. Na so I for miss out sha!!!

Never doubted your rhyming power sha just needed some clarity in that voice which you brought to fore on this track but still u need some consistency on it.

Go harder dude!!! Listen to yourself mayn and nothing would stop you.

This is entering my rotation sharply

. . .Flier than the rest of 'em

OK!! grin grin grin cool ''I'm done swimming in the sea of ma own tears. . . I'm out d shore.''

I FEEL YOU SO I SAY YEAH!!!!!
U just made me smile mahn. . . The points u made are noted. . . I really really appreciate mahn, U 3 Much. Thanks.
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by tosinaded(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2011
everybody be hailing him. . his head be swellling angry
mscheeew nonsense grin

omo whizkid, kats plenty for gidi o. . . .
was at kokolounge on monday wiv AQ(the guy that did names). . . he was on loosekaynon's show, .
upcoming cats wey perform for there were Fkkn Sicker than aids mehn! omo i trip i swear!

you need to go harder and keep working o. . . .

dem just dey spit dey go. . . .

my fav was. . . .

am so ahead of time, i look back at the future, they say rap is dead. . common i woke up on the 3rd day
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
tosinaded@:

everybody be hailing him. . his head be swellling angry
mscheeew nonsense grin

omo whizkid, kats plenty for gidi o. . . .
was at kokolounge on monday wiv AQ(the guy that did names). . . he was on loosekaynon's show, .
upcoming cats wey perform for there were Fkkn Sicker than aids mehn! omo i trip i swear!

my fav was. . . .

am so ahead of time, i look back at the future, they say rap is dead. . common i woke up on the 3rd day

Omo, i no dey Lag i for don enter that Loose kaynon show, a lotta peeps be telling me about it. but e no easy na, combining Music and school na Cumbersome task o. but i dey work on my Jimmy Jatt Jump Off appearance first. maybe one of these days u go see me for that show. thanks mahn, thanks!
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by tosinaded(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
omo try finish school first o. . . . no go carry over o grin
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by Djswaggz(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
tosinaded@:

I don tell am. . .
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2011
tosinaded@:

Djswaggz:

I don tell am. . .

I go try. . . Like now I get exam so i no dey do music, na only promotion i dey do till like Mid February!
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by 04kaa: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2011
tosinaded@:

upcoming cats wey perform for there were Fkkn Sicker than aids mehn!

my fav was. . . .

is this ur first time there??, show wey we dey do every monday grin grin whizkid i agree wit tosin's opinion that u need more hardwork cuz cats plenty
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2011
04kaa:

is this your first time there??, show wey we dey do every monday grin grin whizkid i agree wit tosin's opinion that u need more hardwork cuz cats plenty

I agree with him too. . . .
Re: Da-whizkid's First Freestyle Of The Year; Whats Your Take? by dawhizkid1(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2011
Check it out on 360nobs. Drop a comment or 2!
http://www.360nobs.com/2011/01/new-heat-juzt-courage-better-days/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download The New Prince Of 9ja Trap Music / Tribute To Late Mr. Raymond Akaolisa A.k.a Dj Ray(odenigbo 99.1fm) / Music: Davido - Flora My Flower - Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.