Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Who Discovered Mass In Physics And How Was It Discovered? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Discovered Mass In Physics And How Was It Discovered? (229 Views)

My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Discovered Mass In Physics And How Was It Discovered? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Saw a science program and it reminded me of my phychembio days and It reminded of the many questions no one then was able to explain to me. Even now Google just made it worse, so let me start at the beginning and ask this, who discovered that every /body/thing/particle has a mass?

2) How did he discover it and where (not place) but the thing itself?

3)Can I see what he saw and see it myself?

Knowing this would aid me in understanding weight which I know has to do with gravity and besides na day one we dey see and use everyday, so I would really love to know what mass is about and compare it with weight for myself.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Arrested For Selling Her Baby At A Giveaway Price / Woman Who Fake Her Own Kidnap Reveals Why She Did That / The Good Or Bad Thing Your Uncle Or Aunty Did For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.