Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (97086 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Billyanger(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Blindness is a terrible thing; spiritual blindness especially undecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Ca4real: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2020
shocked
Osagyefo98:
Abraham had a side chick who he has sex with God didn't condemn him but blessed the fruit and encouraged him more in life..

David had many side chicks but still a man after God's heart..

Solomon had multiple wives and side chicks but God still blessed him with wisdom...

Jacob married two wives, married first one and still dated the second one yet God blessed him.

Samson upon all escapades with Delilah, God still gave him chance

Even Pastor Wilson, sucking ministry of Ethiopia..

It is only in Africa that will turn the Bible upside down with un related analysis in real life...God has thought of Good for us and not evil..

He said to Adam I had created all these for you to enjoy....Let's guide ourselves on what we write and stop misleading people

Check Op life, and discover many amorous relationships perfectly hidden from people
Na waooh
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Eborty(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2020
Lostz:

angels did not interfere in people's daily life.

back then they were living under law. all they have was the ten commandments and later some scrolls.

now we have the full Bible as a guide
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Fem4real: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2020
God bless you richly for this!!!

See real life story below it might help someone....

Stay safe if you are not ready and stick to your creator...

*Àpá means Scar*

My name is Oladimeji and I am 32 years old. This is the story of my Àpá. *Àpá means scar*

I finished my NYSC in 2016 and immediately, I got a job with one of the banks in Nigeria and my branch is in Ogba, Lagos State.

I was barely 9 months to the banking job and one day, a fair lady passed a cheque leave to me, she has come to withdraw money from her account and a simple complement from my end "you are looking beautiful" created a spark that would later turn me into a mad and paralyzed guy for 2 years and that has been my Àpá.

I appreciated her beauty and sincerely speaking, her complexion and beauty will make a guy to look at her more often as long as she is around - and that was what happened! I couldn't concentrate.

Though, I didn't make mistake while handling her transaction but the mistake I made cost me more. I lust after her beauty.

When I gave her the cheque leave to write her name, address and sign at the back, she returned it with her complimentary card and I promised to call her after working hours.

I couldn't wait till the close of the day, I was looking at the time every five minutes. It was as if I was in eternity - the time was just too slow.

My colleagues noticed my uneasy acts and they were just wondering - what's happening to Ola? Someone who won a lottery would not be happy more than me that day. I never knew I was entering into a journey that will take only the mercy and deliverance from God to save me. Still, the Àpá is with me.

After working hours, I put a call through to her and we fixed an appointment to meet that weekend.

Devil so planned it that it's just #100 from my place to where she was staying at Ogba and by weekend, I was at her place.

I can never forget that Saturday evening. She welcomed me with open arms and asked what I would like to take of which I responded "anything". Well, she didn't offered me anything but she did offer me something. She offered me what she called 'Nneka Treat' and that was the beginning of the Àpá.

For 30 minutes, I didn't know where I was again. It was after regaining my consciousness that I realized that the BJ in her complementary card meant Mouth Gig.

Her complementary card reads - BJ Services ...for all your pleasures, and her name Nneka, as the Managing Partner. So, what she had just offered me was a BJ and that was the first time I will experience such. That was the birth of my Àpá.

Well, I was a Christian but not a serious one then so I will categorise myself as just a church goer because I lost all my church sense that day.

After the BJ experience, we ate and later had sex and the Àpà was stamped. I couldn't even go back to my place until the following day and I am sure if I wasn't going to resume work on Monday, I would still stay another day in her place.

When I got home the following day which was Sunday, I started calling her everyday for the next 4 days. The purpose of my calls was just to greet her and to ask for what she wanted and it was the same sentence anytime I call. "Hello Nneka, how are you today? I just want to ask you, what do you want?"

On Monday, which was the first working day after the incident, I called her in the morning in a place called "kitchen" at my place of work and I asked what she wanted for the day, she said, "I want you to transfer all the money in your account to me", and my response was just " yes ma". You would have thought I was transferring my 'close to a year' savings from the bank job to save a life at the hospital, that was the speed I used in transferring #256,000 that I have in my account to her. I had to even beg her after doing the transfer that I still have #1,032 left in my account but I couldn't transfer it and she said no problem.

The following day, Tuesday, she asked me what other investments do I have, I told her "I have a land bought from cooperative and another land that my late dad gave me." She asked me to sell it that day and transfer the money to her that same day and I had to sell both lands for #65,000 so that I can meet the deadline she gave to me.

By Wednesday, I had to sell all the electronics in my apartment and the furniture for #20,000 at Sabo. A guy living in my neighbour organised everything after I left for work, he just gave me the #20,000 as the amount of the goods sold.

By Thursday, I didn't have anything to meet up her demand and her response "then that's the end of you" was what I heard last...

Until after two years...

I heard that I ran mad at the "kitchen" after making a phone call. The kitchen is a private area in my place of work where we freshen up before attending to customers and to cool off the stress of the day. I had been calling Nneka from there since Monday after my encounter with her, and I think since I didn't have anything to offer again after my call with her on Thursday, that was why I ran mad and later became paralyzed.

I was told that it was the staff who knew the Church that I was attending that took me there and they put a call through to my mother to come down and attend to me. I had filled her name in my file as the next of kin.

I was told that it was the stress of my state of madness that cut short the life of my mother because I was not just a mad man, I was a paralyzed mad man.

I was told it was my mum that will carry me to the bathroom, to the toilet and she was there to take care of me. The church could only do little.

I was told that after one year in that state, my mum died and I was transfered to a prayer mountain with the help of Bimpe.

It was on the prayer mountain in Ogun State that I heard people shouting Hallelujah. For a very long time, I didn't know what was happening. All I saw first was that there were mad men chained under tress around and after a while, I saw Bimpe.

I could recognize Bimpe after two days of gaining my sanity fully and being able to talk.
Bimpe was one of the marketing staff in the bank where I was before the whole saga and she was my friend there.

She told me she had to resign from the job after 1 year the incident happened to me because she heard from God that I am her husband and she said the confirmation was strong. Though, she said it wasn't easy for her but she knows the voice of her Father. Her family too supported her and she was with me after the death of my mum. Together with the support of her family, they were the ones who carried me to the prayer mountain in Ogun State and she had been there with me for a whole year till I receive my miracle.

It was a Mouth Gig of few minutes and one time sex with Nneka that put my life and Bimpe who is now my wife on hold for 2 years.

I was called a mad man for 2 years and though I'm healed but the Àpá is still there because now I use crutches.

Not many will receive mercy as I had received it from God.

Bimpe discussed with me some of my manifestations during the deliverance sessions and she said it was just God's mercy that restored me.

Truly, I am a living testimony of what is called Sexually Transmitted Demons as Bimpe said I manifested a whole lot of them before being delivered.

Now, I'm still using crutches and I can't go back to the place of work again. I will have to start arranging myself to find a new job but it will take some time.

However, I give thanks to God for delivering me from the shackles of Nneka.

The question I ask everyday is - How many people who have been trapped by Nneka have such testimony as mine?

If only the youths of this generation will learn from my experience and know that the best thing to do is to flee from all appearances of evil, sincerely it will save them from a lot of Àpá.

This is the story of my Àpá.

Àpà means scar and even though I have been delivered, the Àpá is still there.
Nothing has stolen more dreams, dashed more hopes, broken up more families, and messed up more people psychologically than our propensity to disregard God's commands regarding sexual purity.

Sexual immorality is a commandment from God.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by 1stola: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
[s]
Interesting15:

Romantic relationship with the opposite gender has placed many young folks into grevious issues that has left terrible indelible scars on a lot of them; while some have been unfortunately sent directly or indirectly to their early graves by these sweet-turned-sour affairs.

The core reason young people will keep having unpleasant experiences from boyfriend and girlfriend romantic relationships is because it was never in the original Will and Plan of God - the Wise Creator of everything, in the first place.

The Will of God is that when a man (not a boy) has attained a certain stature where marriage can be embraced, (after such a man has discovered his identity and purpose on earth), He (God) should be approached to provide a woman (not a girl) who will become his wife. After God has provided the woman, prior to marriage, the couple embark on what we call courtship, where they learn to know more about themselves (in an attempt to make necessary adjustments before they tie the knot), and must not defile the marriage bed during the courting period (that is, must not indulge in premarital sex).

Listen, I don't care what modernism or so called civilization is saying. This is the Will of God, and any contrary opinion doesn't matter. In fact, anything contrary will always bring heartaches, headaches and 'soul-aches'.

So, what should happen when your boyfriend/girlfriend is disturbing you for sex? Number one, realise the relationship is built on a wrong foundation and retrace your steps immediately by dissolving such relationship and breaking every connection and ties (physical, emotional, spiritual, etc).

Then, go back to the root by making peace with God and finding your identity in Him. You must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior before anything else. If you have not discovered your true identity and purpose (which can only be known through Faith in Jesus Christ), you shouldn't complicate your life with a romantic relationship

So, if you are yet to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, or you have backslided already, simply ask Him for forgiveness of sins, and say "Lord, have mercy on me".

This will get your eyes opened, and you will realize that you are destined to be a Royal Priesthood: a king and a priest meant to rule the earth through power gotten via an eternal relationship with God

That is, you are meant to have dominion over everything - dominion and control over your sexual urges, over fornication, over poverty, over sin, etc. You won't do what true Royals won't do - you won't defile yourself with illegal and illicit actions, for reputation sake. Since it is illegal and illicit as a child of God to have sex before marriage, you should flee anyone trying to lure you into such.

Remember, many guys and ladies out there luring others into sexual immorality, are not ordinary humans. They are terrible witches and wizards, evil people from the marine kingdom, possessed with demonic spirits and have diabolical powers. They are beautiful and handsome in appearance, and they have an innocent outlook - so they could easily lure preys into the trap of everlasting anguish and despair. Your boyfriend or girlfriend is likely one of them! Run! Save your life and destiny!

Run into the waiting arms of Christ!
[/s]
Which arms?
The imaginary one that your Bible says...
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by GreatAchiever1: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
cooooooks:
Teachings like what the OP wrote leads people to marry for sex and leads to all the problems you alluded to.

Is it not in our country that some guys are saying I married you, therefore, you must be ready at anytime?

Its good to know more about marriage before putting head into it maybe by going for premarital counselling nd stuff like that, and also be ready for it.

And also if u say is dat its because of sex people are getting married, wouldnt u also say dat is because of dat sex pple are going into fake relationship and dating each other.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2020
zedegit:

lalasticlala
dominique
mynd34
Seun

See a moslem and other mockers posting nonsense pictures and comments on a Christian thread.

If it was a moslem thread you just push it and expect us to swear allegiance before we can comment.

This is injustice.

All these people u mentioned they will come and beat me abi?

I'm not a Muslim btw
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Hormones, external and other body factors do affect it. It's doesn't get hard forever as it will diminish in time. If you hold urine for a long time it also occur too.

That's science, We are talking spiritual here

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by letitrainnow(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Excellent post, thanks.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

That's science, We are talking spiritual here
If you are talking about spiritual entity, well for sure; for one to get arouse it's no spiritual thing at least.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2020
Eborty:

OK THANKS.
Lostz its been long since i came across you..!
How are you faring over there, and hope all is well ..?

I am fine.

I don't really remember this moniker.

modified;

I have to check back. you don't use nairaland frequently?
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If you are talking about spiritual entity, well for sure; for one to get arouse it's no spiritual thing at least.
My brother,it is very spiritual.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:
If God wants sex before marriage why do u have a d.ck and it gets hard before marriage?

Child spotted

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Eniolakiite(f): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Interesting

Osagyefo98:
Abraham had a side chick who he has sex with God didn't condemn him but blessed the fruit and encouraged him more in life..

Solomon had multiple wives and side chicks but God still blessed him with wisdom...

Jacob married two wives, married first one and still dated the second one yet God blessed him.

It is only in Africa that will turn the Bible upside down with un related analysis in real life...God has thought of Good for us and not evil..

He said to Adam I had created all these for you to enjoy....Let's guide ourselves on what we write and stop misleading people

Check Op life, and discover many amorous relationships perfectly hidden from people
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by zedegit: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

All these people u mentioned they will come and beat me abi?

I'm not a Muslim btw

You swore allegiance to Mohammed and allah. You are delusional then.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

Child spotted

Adult, kudos
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by am4truth(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:
If God wants sex before marriage why do u have a d.ck and it gets hard before marriage?

This simply tells us to beware of temptations. It is not only d*cks that is prone to temptations but other parts of the body that the eyes, ears and others.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2020
zedegit:

You swore allegiance to Mohammed and allah. You are delusional then.

That's just to comment on a thread

Not having a religion doesn't make u delusional. you that you're not delusional you're not better than me
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by NoToPile: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2020
The truth is always bitter

Gods standard can NEVER change

And his standard is 'the bed undefiled'

Modernity and civilization cant change it.

We need threads like this on FP more,

These days all young people talk about is sex sex sex, life is more than sex.
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Never compare yourself to pple in the bible....

People in these modern days who have tried to imitate some servants of God in the Bible never went without getting unpunished or some even died.....

God had put special anointing on those people...

You are lost bro...
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Dannyfan(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
I had to end a relationship because she was always asking for sex.She said i could change her from this habit but i never gave her a chance.
And i so regret it that i didn't try to talk things out with her,who knows if i could really have changed her?
See..,it is pure slavery to allow sensual pleasure control your life,and i believe a man and a woman can stay happy together without indulging in sex.
but not forever
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
am4truth:

This simply tells us to beware of temptations. It is not only d*cks that is prone to temptations but other parts of the body that the eyes, ears and others.
You are indeed 4truth
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by am4truth(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
1stola:

Which arms?
The imaginary one that your Bible says...

Time will time.
Very soon you will regret your arrogance...
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Primenet(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Hello there, if you're a Pastor for example, is this what you will reach?

Remember, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profit for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: ~2 Tim.3:16

IT'S WELL!

That said, if you want to start a profitable online business that Pays every week. Note: The start up cost is $99. Only for serious business minded individuals.

Alternatively, download our free Ebook on my signature below.

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Adult, kudos

I wonder how u will tell God what u just said without going unpunished.....

Wake up you christians you are lost
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Association of bitter dumped exgirlfriends.

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by seanjy4konji: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2020
So people who their religion never said anything about no sex before marriage...wherwndo they go when they die

Upon all the mountains and fasting and prayers self,na we still be poverty capital of the world..

God no gree reside here.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by sunshineV(f): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2020
Mywd:

I wonder how u will tell God what u just said without going unpunished.....

Wake up you christians you are lost

That's your problem I'm not a Christian

My creator don't punish people
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Mywd: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

That's your problem I'm not a Christian

My creator don't punish people

grin who is your creator ma grin

I said it you are still lost
Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Ryocaj(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2020
The point is if u r not ready for sex u av no business being in a relationship.. Most ppl say sex before marriage is wrong which m not disputing.. but sex is also a major part of marriage.. u need to know urselves before committing to marriage..Most ppl just go into relationships with d notion premarital sex is wrong.. only to get married n find our they are sexually incompatible.. one might av a high libido n d other a low one.. d man may av issues performing only for d lady to find out in marriage..
some may start to discover Wat they want sexually which may freak d partner out.. some may discover they don't like sex at all.. mostly d ladies.. these are issues that should be discovered before marriage.. many marriages av crashed due to these problems...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2020
emddi:
I had to end a relationship because she was always asking for sex.She said i could change her from this habit but i never gave her a chance.
And i so regret it that i didn't try to talk things out with her,who knows if i could really have changed her?
See..,it is pure slavery to allow sensual pleasure control your life,and i believe a man and a woman can stay happy together without indulging in sex.
exactly... ; wink wink This generation is so engrossed with sex that they can't even reason straight in their real sense again.. here sex ,there sex... What if your partner (married) is not around or is on sick bed... It is high time we learnt how to control our emotions.. emotions...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.