Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire (45236 Views)

Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration / Crisis In Opposition Party, PDP As Ex-governors Ibori, Uduaghan Shun Okowa / Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Amotekun777: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Hahahahahaha, what a silly dude you are....

So rushed to my profile and lift the picture thinking it was my baby's picture right? You're really dumb. grin

Same goes to your own children, father, mother, siblings, relatives etc...

All those that support James Onanefe Ibori will never know peace in their lifetime. cool

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by JasonJidenna(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Amotekun777:

Same goes to your own children, father, mother, siblings, relatives etc...

All those that support James Onanefe Ibori will never know peace in their lifetime. cool
I have caused you so much pains already....

dominique and lalasticlala will handle your case.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by YorubaPrince: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:

All those that support James Onanefe Ibori shall experience bitterness and sorrow all their lifetime. Anen.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by JasonJidenna(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Sorrow shall be ur bed and footstool... so shall it be for all those that support James Onanefe Ibori.
Lol,the pains I make you go through. grin

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by JasonJidenna(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2020
YorubaPrince:

All those that support James Onanefe Ibori shall experience bitterness and sorrow all their lifetime. Anen.
Cry me a river. grin
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Amotekun777: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:

True, you have. The death of millions of innocent souls causes me pains indeed. Those innocent souls James Onanefe Ibori deprived basic amenities.

Same way ur own children and families will never experience peace.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by JasonJidenna(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2020
Amotekun777:

True, you have. The death of millions of innocent souls causes me pains indeed.

Same way ur own children will never experience peace.
Cry me a river boy. grin
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2020
jd3trice:

Common man! these people you aspire to meet that you mentioned will even be eager to meet the/your President and Commander-In-Chief. Are they more important than the President of a Nation?
most of them won’t be eager to meet him ,it’s obvious you don’t even know them ....mind you some of them have worked with the likes of Beyonce ,some have even met the queen of England even the president of Russian Putin and many more prominent leaders in the world I mean these are people that get to see world leaders here and there ,so who is Buhari,I don’t even think anyone of them is based in Nigeria ...Jedi Jedi or Jd or whatever you call yourself think outside Nigeria ....
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by bolaayenimo: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Dont mind the dendenren

JasonJidenna:
Hahahahahaha, what a silly dude you are....

So rushed to my profile and lift the picture thinking it was my baby's picture right? You're really dumb. grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by brosprophet(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Celebrate ...
Mr celebrity ....
After using APC to chase away the great almighty Tom Polo...
I know it's not over yet ...
Tom polo is coming for you soon !!!

Any ways ... Happy birthday
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Amotekun777: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Cry me a river boy. grin

A river can never be enough. The blood of the innocents souls James Onanefe Ibori drank is more than oceans.

May him and his fellow supporters and generations never experience peace in their lifetime. Amen!
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by JasonJidenna(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2020
Amotekun777:

A river can never be enough. The blood of the innocents souls James Onanefe Ibori drank is more than oceans.

May him and his fellow supporters and generations never experience peace in their lifetime. Amen!
OAM4J will handle your case specially.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by WINDSOW(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2020
AgroTrade:
From a road side fuel seller to a billionaire.

Don't give up in life. There's hope
U fit lick blood. Dont crave for his kind of wealth.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by oruma19: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Munzy14:
Ayiri the errand boy who became rich over night by act of being a custodianof Ibori looted funds/property....cheesy

hustle ooo!!! make fellow hustlers the celebrate ya day

jason na space u book below abii, I know u will milk this ayiri day.
errand boy and executioner of Ibori.. Lol
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2020
WINDSOW:
U fit lick blood. Dont crave for his kind of wealth.
hmm this is very deep

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by oruma19: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Crime pays in Nigeria, forget what we hear everyday in church.. grin grin. Congrats to Ayiri , u are an evidence that crime pays ...

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by JasonJidenna(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Amotekun777:

Go ahead and call all the mods, I don't care.

All I know is James Onanefe Ibori and all his supporters and their generations have murdered sleep and they shall know no peace in their lifetime. Amen.

k.grin
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by jd3trice(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
most of them won’t be eager to meet him ,it’s obvious you don’t even know them ....mind you some of them have worked with the likes of Beyonce ,some have even met the queen of England even the president of Russian Putin and many more prominent leaders in the world I mean these are people that get to see world leaders here and there ,so who is Buhari,I don’t even think anyone of them is based in Nigeria ...Jedi Jedi or Jd or whatever you call yourself think outside Nigeria ....
It is obvious your hatred for Buhari is making you look down on the office of the President of Nigeria. Slow down son, hatred kills!!!
My last response to you as i do not engage minors or people that hate for no reason...
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by JasonJidenna(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Amotekun777:

@bolded. May she not experience peace in her lifetime.
Cc; gaby, can you imagine what hatred and frustration has led this guy to?

dominique, I hope you see this right? That's Gaby's daughter this guy is cursing.

I believe you know what to do and not just ignore.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Joyfulgal: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Happy birthday Bash Oloye... Your story as a black market fuel seller at Ajamimogha is still motivating guys out there to keep on hustling...

Indeed, Chief James Onanefe Ibori is truly the father of Delta State politically...

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Long may you live

Long may you live

Long may you live Chief Onanefe Iboei

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Amotekun777: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Cc; gaby, can you imagine what hatred and frustration has led this guy to?

dominique, I hope you see this right? That's Gaby's daughter this guy is cursing.

I believe you know what to do and not just ignore.

How's his gaby's daughter better than the millions of innocent children's lives that James Onanefe Ibori killed?

Typical Nigerian mentality.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by kaycee125: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2020
He comes from an oil producing community, he runs the community trust fund, that's how he made his money not politics.
Munzy14:
Ayiri the errand boy who became rich over night by act of being a custodianof Ibori looted funds/property....cheesy

hustle ooo!!! make fellow hustlers the celebrate ya day

jason na space u book below abii, I know u will milk this ayiri day.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by Amotekun777: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Mods should do the needful asap. This is totally uncalled for. Where is Mynd44

Again, May whatever James Onanefe Ibori wished and did to the millions of innocent souls befall you, your children and your generations.... and gaby's daughter as well.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by vickydevoka(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Money is the most important thing a man needs, no mata how black or ugly u are
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by kaycee125: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2020
His community is richer than many states. Ugborodo community.
Amotekun777:

You mean stole money meant for millions of poor innocent people.
Re: Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire by bunkybunky: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2020
[Lesson, well learnt. Thats an enlightened perspective.quote author=Ugwuoke347 post=88867033]

You must not reason like that.
Nothing is wrong with acculturation.
Culture is not cast in steel.
It is dynamic.
It grows and should be growing steadily.
Yes, the things you pointed out are reflections of Niger Deltans contact with Europeans.
When two cultures meet, there's bound to be exchanges and absorption of particles and elements.
You asked whether the Olu of Warri was King of England to have a cross on his crown. Did the English people originate the cross? Did they not copy it from Christian Rome?
You should rather appreciate the dynamism and creativity displayed in the Olu's regalia.
Look at how grand, sparkling and modern he looks.
My friend, learn to appreciate good things when you see them.
For any culture to grow, it must borrow elements from everywhere.
The whole world must become it's school. It must be ready, prepared and willing to let positive influences from other cultures filter into his own in a harmonious and favourable way.
Stop imagining African traditional chieftaincy and royalty is all about animal skin, elephant tusk, cattle horn, porcupine spikes, and all that.
It lies in our hands to creatively uplift what we have.
The English monarch you mentioned have borrowed so much from virtually all known civilizations of the world.
Look at them today.
When next you watch the Queen on BBC performing the annual ritual of opening of Parliament, watch her and the procession of members of the royal family, and in their dressing, you will see a distillation of Greek, Roman, German, French, Spanish, Egyptian, etc, sartorial grace and splendour.

I personally admire that royal dressings
of the Olu of Warri and his chiefs.
The Olu looks like a priest king.
So much colour, so much beauty.

I also admire the Oba of Benin
and his court.

If you must know, the cross which you pointed out is a universal symbol.
Don't always think of Christianity whenever
you sight a cross.
Rome, a pagan empire had the cross as an instrument of punishment long before Christ was crucified on it.
If you must know, the cross is an enlarged sword. That's what it is
And the sword as such stands for justice.
To be crucified on the cross means to
be justly condemned to death.

When a cross has four equal arms,
it stands for truth.

I should imagine the cross on the Olu's crown has a high symbolic import.
Only he can say exactly what it means.

[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / Peter Obi Supporters Blast Labour Party For Sharing Pictures Of Abuja Rally / Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.