Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown (10213 Views)

A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. / Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? / Draw Close To God, And He Will Draw Close To You : Do You Have A New Year Resolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by landmark86: 9:11am On Apr 26, 2020
virginboy1:
[s]Innocent people are dying like rats all over. OP pray to God to defeat corona virus instead...

"Person wey hunger virus don hook for days due to lockdown no fit get strength to read Bible na..." Think about it undecided[/s]

I agree God is the Greatest Of All Time...

Yet na God will go call upon brother.
Wetin our government fit do?
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by GRACEGLORY: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:
You can draw close to Jehovah by meditating on what you have learned from his Word.

Contemplate his activities, his advice, and his promises.

Prayerful meditation builds appreciation in our heart for God’s love and wisdom.​ — Read Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:1-3.

You can be close to God only if you trust in him, if you have faith in him. But faith is like a living thing that needs feeding. You must constantly feed your faith by reviewing the basis for your beliefs.​ — Read Matthew 4:4; Hebrews 11:1, 6.

Faith is not like a living thing, Faith is a living thing
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by Beverlyjean(f): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2020
aminusabaru:
We don hear pls... We are just hungry

It's time Christians started to boycott this useless forum... Muslims can posts whatever they wanna ...but if it's on Friday and a Muslim topic appears, this hypocrites of moderators including seun will ask u to accept Islam b4 posting...
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by Justlove25(f): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Think about His word concerning your future and pray more, not just for yourself but for the world to become better.
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by Perfecttouchade: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2020
All we need is to draw closer to God everyday in Prayers, praises and daily reading of his words..it prepared us ahead of what is yet to come in preparation for the rapture.
Patronize us for your Aluminium windows. God bless you
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by Teejay13(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Oh lord have mercy on us and forgive all our short comings.

Heal and protect us all from these deadly pandemic we find ourselves.

And lastly provide for the needy! all this and many i pray through christ our lord. Amen!
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by OtemAtum: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Beverlyjean:

It's time Christians started to boycott this useless forum... Muslims can posts whatever they wanna ...but if it's on Friday and a Muslim topic appears, this hypocrites of moderators including seun will ask u to accept Islam b4 posting...
Christianity and Islam are scams. One scam is getting preference over another and you are getting sad about it? What's your gain if the other scam takes pre-eminence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by tophumble(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by timothydare(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2020
virginboy1:
Innocent people are dying like rats all over. OP pray to God to defeat corona virus instead...

"Person wey hunger virus don hook for days due to lockdown no fit get strength to read Bible na..." Think about it undecided

I agree God is the Greatest Of All Time...
God is in control
He will c us through

1 Like

Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by timothydare(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
bigstan11787:
I have been so close today to make a FTC....
try again next time,
dis is d right time 2 get close 2 God.
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by giusjr(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Please brothers and sisters. Help a soul. I've not been able to put food on the table of my home for few days now. My wife and kids are hungry.
GTBANK
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by OyinO: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Get close to God for allowing Covid-19 to kill millions of innocent people and cause lockdown? That's crazy!
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by goody1shoe73(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:
You can draw close to Jehovah by meditating on what you have learned from his Word.

Prayerful meditation builds appreciation in our heart for God’s love and wisdom.​ — Read Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:1-3.

You can be close to God only if you trust in him, if you have faith in him. But faith is like a living thing that needs feeding. You must constantly feed your faith by reviewing the basis for your beliefs.​ — Read Matthew 4:4; Hebrews 11:1, 6.
You sound like a Witness. You're one,right? Even your pictorial illustration.
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by Brunicekid(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Meditation on God's Word is sacrosanct for every Christians.

1 Like

Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by Felincous(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Learn how to make face masks with local fabrics ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEo4UfvPI4s
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
PEOPLE ARE PERISHING FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE(LACK OF SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE).

THE IGNORAMUS FORCEFULLY LOCKED THE WORSHIP HOUSES THAT SHOULD HAVE GENERATED SPIRITUAL VIBRATIONS TO PUSH AWAY COVID19 TO OBLIVION. NOW THEY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAIN THAN LOCKDOWN EXTN.

THEY ARE CLUELESS;
THEY ARE USING FEAR TO QUENCH UR FAITH

AFRICAN BELIVERS WAKE UP!

NAIJA BELIVERS WAKE UP!

TAKE IT OR LEAVE!
COVID19 IS A PLAGUE!
PRAY AWAY THIS PLAGUE WITH TGE PASSOVER FEAST WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST FROM TODAY sad
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by armiee: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
timothydare:

Learnt from this. Thanks
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by kapitacity(m): 3:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Grace, Lord.
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by DedeNkem: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2020
The lockdown reaffirmed my thought about religion - that it is a mere fallacy. It is all about money and power!

I need a hardcore religous person to answer the questions below. I know the bible because I was born and bred in a strict religious family, and I attended a seminary. Please, don't quote your bible to me, it is not a reliable "history" book.

1. Why did your imaginary god allow this deadly Convid-19 to exist?

2. Why did your imaginary god allow it to kill thousands of people including children?
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by Mryacks: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
bigstan11787:
I have drifted away...May God have mercy and draw me closer

Amen!
Re: How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown by PropertyBuying(f): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
aminusabaru:
We don hear pls... We are just hungry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Francis Celebrates His 82nd Birthday / My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu / From catholic To "Catholic" And Back To catholic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.