Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan (4336 Views)

Take A Look At The Inside Of New Lexus LM First-class Minivan With Incredible 26 / This Is The All-new 2019 Mercedes Benz B-class Minivan / P Or LT Tires....what Does Your Minivan/light Truck/suv Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by remi1444: 5:01pm On May 15, 2020
soloehis:
I dont know much About usa shipment.. as I only ship from Germany..picnic,avensis verso can be found in Europe..shipping is almost 300k,clearing is 450k..u can check mobile.de or autoscout24.com to select any car of ur choice..there by getting first hand understanding of price
I just called you.
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by bartundey(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2020
FEGEITOK:
A friend got his 2004 for 800, and he didn't buy from Cars45

Good deal..
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by soloehis(m): 11:36pm On May 15, 2020
remi1444:
I just called you.
my findings..to get the phones posted to you it will cost you approximately 100 euro via UPS or DHL and when it arrived u will pay custom duty..
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by remi1444: 6:00am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=soloehis post=89594599][/quote]

Thanks you boss. I'll jump and pass.
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by kalex0(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2020
soloehis:
I dont know much About usa shipment.. as I only ship from Germany..picnic,avensis verso can be found in Europe..shipping is almost 300k,clearing is 450k..u can check mobile.de or autoscout24.com to select any car of ur choice..there by getting first hand understanding of price

Please how authentic are the sites are?

I don't mind getting my car from there

Toyota Avensis 2003
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by soloehis(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2020
kalex0:

Please how authentic are the sites are?

I don't mind getting my car from there

Toyota Avensis 2003
very authentic..but u need a contact in Germany to help u facilitate the shipping
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by kalex0(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2020
soloehis:
very authentic..but u need a contact in Germany to help u facilitate the shipping
Please must it be Germany?
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by soloehis(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2020
kalex0:

Please must it be Germany?
sorry jor any European country u find ur choice car..its also advisable for them to negotiate and pay on ur behalf..if the car is where ur contact reside u wont incur extra cost of transporting the car to his city..proximity to the car of interest to your contact matters..the longer the distance the higher the cost transporting it to his base for shipments.
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by kalex0(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2020
soloehis:
sorry jor any European country u find ur choice car..

Please sorry for asking this Q

Supposing I c a car I like, how will I know the shipping fee, custom fee and the rest.

Can I chat directly with the seller and other descriptions
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by soloehis(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2020
kalex0:

Please sorry for asking this Q

Supposing I c a car I like, how will I know the shipping fee, custom fee and the rest.

Can I chat directly with the seller and other descriptions
shipping fee is almost desame (for Germany)ranging from 650 to 800 euro..for the custom u will need to negotiate that with ur agent in Nigeria..all u need is just tell them the year of the car..
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by kalex0(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2020
soloehis:
shipping fee is almost desame (for Germany)ranging from 650 to 800 euro..for the custom u will need to negotiate that with ur agent in Nigeria..all u need is just tell them the year of the car..

Thanks bro

Please where do u stay??

Just thinking if we can do this together
Or is it sth I can do alone?
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by kalex0(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2020
soloehis:

Please can I chat with the seller?

Most of the cars I'm seeing here are gasoline...
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by soloehis(m): 8:00pm On May 16, 2020
kalex0:

Please can I chat with the seller?

Most of the cars I'm seeing here are gasoline...
use filter to select ur specification..it will display only what u specified..
Re: Please Recommend Affordable Family Minivan by soloehis(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2020
kalex0:

Thanks bro

Please where do u stay??

Just thinking if we can do this together
Or is it sth I can do alone?
Abuja.. u can be checking it often..as time goes on u will master it..if u are lucky u will get the car of your choice half of the price of the once displayed..Germans sells at a very cheap rate..majority of the cars on display are own by Arabians who bought from germans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crack Windscreen / Adorable Photos Of Customized Peugeot 504 In This Modern Day. / Honda Civic 2004 or 05 Manual Transmission Needed Serious Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.