Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

Learn How To Import To Nigeria With Less Efforts? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Import To Nigeria With Less Efforts? (458 Views)

Learn How To Import Free Training / Learn How To Import From Turkey, Vietnam, China And Malysia / Purchase Our Ebook To Learn How To Import From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Import To Nigeria With Less Efforts? by Ejimurphy(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Hello I'm Ejimurphy Websleak

I have refused to be like 99% of Nigerians who are victims and only sit down to complain but think of ways to move to the next level on a massive scale while adding value to the lives of millions.

All my life, everybody around me has been complaining yet new houses are been built, people are travelling for vacation, buying lands and even completed houses, there is still a long queue at the ATMS and the airport is full. Where is this money coming from?

Listen to the radio... companies are still spending billions on advert. Linda Ikeji is getting richer by the day as more people pay for adverts. I refuse to complain.

I desperately need to be among the 1% and change the world for the better

Talking about Buhari and politicians does not help me in any way. I need creative ideas to achieve my dreams.

Complaining is a generational endowment passed on from generation to generation of the 99%, God forbid. Today I quit.

The 1% don't have 2 heads or 2 balls. I must make an impact by all means

All these arguments are nothing but crass stupidity and folly. When will you stop paying rent and become a landlord or live the life you dreamt of?

Wake up today and do what generations will celebrate you for.

I can assure you if you can follow my guide, you will definitely be smiling every time

please Note, I will be teaching you how you can buy from China, India and import directly to Nigeria with ease.

if you're interested drop your email address.

Note please, Registration is #1500

After completion of the training, you will be registered on an online marketplace to market your goods bought for free.

the screenshot below is the testimony of our past and previous Training

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Earn 30,000 And Above With Your Smartphone / Premium Kitbash3d Models For Your 3d Projects / Before You Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.