Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times (21447 Views)

31 Powerful Ways To Invoke The Healing Anointing Upon Your Life / Use These 31 Powerful Prayer Points When Facing The Battles Of Life / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by EternalBeing: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Covid 19 could have been prevented if most good people of the World did not use selected scriptures as an excuse to abandon their responsibility of doing the needful to maintain the sanity of this World we all live in. In the midst of uncertain times, it's important to remind yourself truth as often as you can. Here are 31 truth-filled verses to meditate and remember in the days ahead.

The enemy will always lure us towards panic and worry if we focus on all that's wrong in this world. And even when we know Truth and believe that God’s in control, there can be a lot in this life we might start to feel anxious about. It can still be a daily battle in our hearts, in our minds. Because when we just keep looking all around, we will easily get defeated and lose strength.

Fear creeps in. We lose our focus because we're so distracted by all the things that can never really give us strength and hope anyway. God alone can offer us confident peace that can never be found in this life without Him. Choosing today, to set my eyes on Him. For if He made all of heaven and earth, surely He has a Sovereign, incredible plan, for you and for me. He knows our way in this journey of life, and He’s a “with us” God. These 31 Scriptures will breath life and strength into your soul when you're facing uncertain and shaky times. Memorize these Bible verses to stand strong and remind yourself that God loves you.

This type of article has become a resource for many as we face growing fear and anxiety due to the Coronavirus pandemic. God is ALWAYS our source of protection, strength and peace during unknown times. In addition, the following articles may offer more encouragement for all to remember as we face the trials of COVID-19 together:
1. Psalm 51:1 "Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions." Psalm 51:1

2. James 2:14-26 "Faith Without Works Is Dead."
James 2:14-26

3. 2Chronicles 7:14 "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

4. Psalm 46:1-2 “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear…” Psalm 46:1-2

5. Isaiah 40:31 “But those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

6. John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

7. Psalm 18:2 “The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” Psalm 18:2

8. Deuteronomy 3:22 “Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.” Deuteronomy 3:22

9. Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper..." Isaiah 54:17

10. Habakkuk 3:19 “The Sovereign Lord is my strength, he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights.” Habakkuk 3:19

11. Philippians 4:8-9 “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things…and the God of peace will be with you.” Philippians 4:8-9

12. Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

13. 1 Peter 5:8-10 “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.” 1 Peter 5:8-10

14. Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

15. 1 John 4:4 "Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

16. Psalm 91:5-6 "Thou shall not be afraid of terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday"

50 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by EternalBeing: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2020
HalleluYAH!!!
17. Numbers 6:24-26 The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you, the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26

18. Genesis 50:20 “You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.” Genesis 50:20

19. Psalm 29:11 “The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.” Psa 29:11

20. Ephesians 6:10-12 “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” Ephesians 6:10-12

21. Zephaniah 3:17 “The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.” Zephaniah 3:17

22. Psalm 91:1-2 “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, ‘My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!’” Psa 91:1-2

23. Isaiah 54:10 “Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you.” Isaiah 54:10

24. Romans 8:38-39 "For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

25. Philippians 4:6-7 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7

26. Psalm 91:10 "No evil will befall you, no plague shall come near your dwelling" Psalm 91:10

27. Isaiah 59:19 “When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.” Isaiah 59:19

28. Psalms 103:3-4 "Bless the LORD oh my soul and forget not his benefits. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases" Psalms 103:3-4

29. Isaiah 41:10 “So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God, I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

30. Nahum 1:7 “The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him…” Nahum 1:7

31.John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27

Choosing today to rely on His help not to "worry about anything," but instead "pray about everything." May His Spirit help us to guard our hearts and minds in Him.
Shalom.

A Prayer for Uncertain Times
YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the living God, you are our Creator and our everlasting Owner. Pls, forgive that we have been fool in allowing the devil to use some men as his tools to cause this plague on humanity. We ask that you forgive us and wash away our sin of negligence by the precious Blood of JESUS Christ your Son that died for us. You remind us in Your word that we never have to give way to fear and worry in this life. The enemy would love for us to get stuck there, but you’ve given us the keys to move past his lies and step over his traps. Thank you for the powerful weapons of prayer and your word. Thank you for setting us free through Christ’s gift on the cross. Thank you for your Spirit that dwells within us even now and gives us peace. You assure us that you’re constantly with us, no matter what we face in our lives, or in this world. When all seems shaky and uncertain, we choose to look to you. We know that you alone are Sovereign and you hold all things in your hands. We trust you even when we can’t see what you’re doing. We know you will make a way for us, where there seems to be no way. We’re confident and secure in you alone, for you are our Rock and Refuge, a very present help in trouble. Help us not to be easily swayed by headline news stories or defeat and discouragement. Strengthen our spirits, from deep within, so that we can walk in your freedom, truth, and peace today. You are greater than anything we face here in this world, and we believe that no weapon formed against us will prosper. Raise up a barrier and defense around our lives dear Lord, protect us and keep us close to you.
In JESUS' Name we pray!

Pls, don't let your unfulfilled dreams and deceitfulness of technology make your eternal Soul cling undetachably to this evil ephemeral ever-decaying World. An eternal glorious better place await you above. Prepare for Rapture! We shall not be left behind at the so imminent Heavenly Trumpet Sound in JESUS' Name!

52 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by EternalBeing: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach!!!

To those that jump at every opportunity to mock God or men of God, the Fluoride they put in your water and toothpaste has really dumbed down most of this Generation. Are you Woke, or are you still blind and sleeping? Read to the End for your own good. Why are people blaming GOD and His people for what they did not cause?! Instead of demanding prosecution of agents of Satan that created this Virus and partnered with China to lose it on Humanity. This is the sensible normal thing expected of normal humans, but lo, their minds have been so captured and enslaved that they would use everything to lash out at GOD and His People. Corona Virus is a Proof That God Loves Humans Than We Love Ourselves. You and I already know that Corona Virus, just like HIV, is human inhumanity to humans. It is man-made evil against fellow men.
How do some men's heart get to this level of wickedness?!

1 John 2:15-29 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but we that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antiChrist shall come, even now are there many antiChrists; whereby we know that it is the end time."

The passage above sums up everything. "Love not the World" does not mean you should be irresponsible and useless to the World, it means you should not allow your Soul to be trapped by the devil through your lust for the possession of this temporary World. Satan hates Man; all Humanity with perfect hatred. Including those serving him, who he deceived to think he loves them. He hates us all so equally with perfect hatred, he only deceived the captured ones by giving them some "advance knowledge and wealth" as tools to use them to destroy others. As soon as he has finished using them, he destroys and wipe them (his human tools) out too. Satan did not create us, so he can never have the Capacity to love us passionately like YAHWEH ALMIGHTY that took so much time and effort to design the agnificent Adam from clay and them give him the gift of life by breathing part of HIMSELF into him to bring him alive. Our CREATOR loves us so much that HE gave us what Satan fought to have in Heaven but lost. Satan wanted God to give him his own domain on which he would rule and would have been given if he proved his loyalty like JESUS did, he was cast from his exalted state above for allowing pride make him think he could get it by force.

So, he envied man with indescribable jealousy and hates that GOD gave Man dominion and rulership of the physical Universe. He soon hijacked the Authority over this World from Man by making him to follow his voice instead of the Voice of man's Maker. [b]Ever since then, men have innately hungered to have that feeling of Dominating the World back. It is not a Mistake that Males naturally want control, these feeling is what is being "satisfied" by acquiring lands, houses, cars, superfluous money that most actually would not need. It more than just for show-offs, it satisfies inner hunger of the Adamic genetic code in us that unconsciously makes us to be restlessly striving to have back what He (we in him) naturally owns before Satan stole it from him. The thought of the rightful presence of this hunger in every man brings tears to my eyes now, satan uses this against most people and force them to bow just to get a little % back. He tried the nonsense with JESUS tool by telling HIM to bow to get it, but he woefully failed. (Thank you JESUS, thank you Holy Spirit the true LIGHT) This same Adamic hunger, that if not tamed leads to lust, is what Satan exploits and dangle the World before those he used to produce Corona Virus in a bid to kill off large percentage of Humanity as sacrifice to him, with lie that they would have less competition as per ownership of this World's resources. [/b]

Psalm 14:1 made us understand that an educated man that refused to reconnect with the CREATOR/SOURCE of Life is more or less a fool because he is useless to his Original Purpose of existence, which is to use this short life here on Earth to show our CREATOR that he is worthy of being allowed to live forever. Reconnecting to our MAKER is by accepting JESUS Christ and permanently surrendering to the leading of HIS Holy Spirit. It is only after then that a Man can truly be useful for his Generation without hidden ulterior motive of destruction that Satan inspires.

To get control/dominion of the World back and satisfy the inner Adamic hunger of ownership of the World, man needs higher knowledge/powers. Scientists; wise men reconnect to the CREATOR of man to get this, unwise men that are not ready to Liberate themselves from lust that has enslaved their souls, go to Satan to get this. The modern Media has been captured by them and used as a tool for the devil, deceiving people that only devil gives this advance knowledge. Many of the modern Scientists were genuine born again Christians, many great Presidents like Abraham Lincoln were born again Christians. Yet, the devil-enslaved media praise and popularize mostly and only those that submit to Satan to deceive and make people think only Satan gives advance knowledge that is beneficial to Humanity.

Who is a scientist? Scientist are those that are able to discover hidden advance knowledge for the benefit of Humanity. In the Bible, Jacob was a scientist, he used stick to program the sheep to born speckled species, Genesis 30:32-40. Daniel was a Scientist, David was a Scientist, Joseph was a Scientists and an Economist, these people invented things that made life easy for their generations without sacrificing their own eternal souls or that of the masses. I am a Scientist, Ben Carlson is a Scientist, many great godly Tech giant Scientists in the World today, but Satan-controlled media would not celebrate them. Godly Christians Presidents like Abraham Lincoln, John F Kennedy, etc achieve far more for Humanity than those that hate God. Have you wondered why the evil Media refuse to popularize and celebrate Nikola Tesla as he well deserved? He referenced and acknowledged JESUS Christ in his autobiography.
The World would truly become a better place if you and I help those deceived and enslaved by Satan see that he does NOT love them too!

Those that bypass YAHWEH our CREATOR and trade their right to live forever because of their being enslaved by lust end up surrendering to Satan directly or indirectly.

Corona Virus typifies devils gift to Humanity, and his plan. When he deceives you to make you think that he is the one blessing you and making you enjoy your fundamental right, you are done for already because his ultimate plan is to prevent you from receiving your original awaiting Right to live forever. The Satanists of the World in partnership with China have gotten the whole World into this situation today. A society where those in Power say they don't want anything God but acknowledge the worship of gods is more likely to value wealth and technological advancements as being more important than human life. Unfortunately, devil the god of this temporary World has blinded a large population of the World to see nothing wrong in what has been happening. It already too late to waste time fighting them. They've got the World on lockdown for Satan's dominion. Let all the wise People not joke with their Holiness at this injury Time. Don't let your unfulfilled dreams and deceitfulness of Technology make your eternal Soul cling undetachably to this evil ephemeral ever-decaying World. Prepare for Rapture! We shall not be left behind at the so imminent Heavenly Trumpet Sound in JESUS' Name!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by StrikeBack(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Ok i see the epistle but what is the cure?

Don't you think we should all stop these religious stuffs for a while and bury our heads in shame.

If we serve a God day and night he should have heard our prayers and brought out a cure cos even faithfuls are dying.

If it is as a result of sin are you telling me there isn't a single person on Earth God can look at and pity the earth.

If it a plague from God, why was no single prophet, imam or whoever given prior notice from God.

Mind you am a Christian o, but i think maybe we should be rational about religion going forward

3 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by bigstan11787(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Its only God that can save us from this scourge called corona virus.. We ask o Lord, that you forgive us all our since and cleans our land

12 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Trailblazer1(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2020
@Op, you never disappoint.

God bless you.

12 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Btruth: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2020
That no 3 is strong.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by bigstan11787(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Nothing happens without Gods permission... Everything happens for a reason...
There is time for everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Good

Mikehot:
Ok
Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Topsyvic(f): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Nice

3 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by neoclassical: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2020
No. 3 is all we need at the moment. We need to seek the face of God. There is too much evil in the world today. Corruption everywhere, wickedness in high places, self centredness, high handedness and aggressive pursuit for material things.
People are out to make money by all means these days. Family members and friends see nothing wrong in whatever you do as far as you are making cool money. Everybody wants to 'hammer'. If you follow the right way, people will mock you and tag you an unserious person even in your family. Friends will desert you, only to come back when you make it again. Same people will go to church, cry, pray and donate money. Pastors see them as serious members in church.
People buy grades and certificate in school, use connection to make it in life, while intelligent ones who have no connection and money have poor results, no connection, no job.
Everything revolves around money. Why won't God be angry? The world is evil.

11 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by PureGoldh(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2020
CoronaVirus will never see us.

God in heaven that created the birds of the air and always provide for them on a daily will surely provide for us...Hunger no go kill us

8 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by brodalikeme(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2020
Well done bro!!!

5 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by anwarajnr: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2020
AMEN

3 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2020
Thank you Op.
But wait for it.
People practice buduism
People worship ogun and all these demi gods
People worship all sort of things and unimaginable things.
Some certain sets of people will never condemn or accuse them.
But any Christian topic or thread, they jump on it and start crying like a child who's sweet was taken. They will soon flood this topic and I know my mention won't rest today.

But my advice to them is this, believe whatever you choose to believe and let us that believe in God wait on him to renew our strength. but it will be better if you still give your life to christ to steer the ship of your life.
Believe it or not, God answers prayers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by isunday: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Hello God...
Father can you hear us, we need your love today.. we know u are listening. Heal the World.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by africanpride1: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Very true, the vital self-defence parts of the Bible were removed to render Christians vunerable and gullible for all kinds of manipulations and slavery so that they did not fight against evil when it was still stopable. Now that the world has gotten to this stage, let every sensible person be holy and prepare for rapture. It shall happen very soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Chuknovski(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2020
glory to God

1 Like

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Lexusgs430: 8:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Go and read them to covid19 positive patients, in isolation..............

1 Like

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Konji3368: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Is a lie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Grace001: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Hope these scriptures can still work for those who had already contracted the virus?

1 Like

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by DriggityDre: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2020
I understand your point but I disagree with the bolded text. I believe there is a difference between religion and religion extremism.
You can't force everyone on Earth to be an atheist.
It just won't happen.
We have to learn to live like that. Religion is a problem when it reaches the level of extremism. As far as no laws are broken, and no one is at risk, I don't see why this people can't do their thing; even if it will seem 'delusional'.
I am partly agnostic, BTW.
Mikehot:
Don't you think we should all stop these religious stuffs for a while and bury our heads in shame.
If we serve a God day and night he should have heard our prayers and brought out a cure cos even faithfuls are dying.
If it is as a result of sin are you telling me there isn't a single person on Earth God can look at and pity the earth.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by aminusabaru(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Mindlog: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Hope is the greatest possession one can have at this time.
Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Grace001: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2020
Mikehot:
Ok i see the epistle but what is the cure?

If it a plague from God, why was no single prophet, imam or whoever given prior notice from God.

Mind you am a Christian o, but i think maybe we should be rational about religion going forward

People are beginning to ask questions... Of course there is God.

But to make it seems as if it’s one single religion that can lead you to God is a scam. Don’t mind all those sophisticated money focused prophets they see nothing, you can see how they all lost their voices.

Wait and see what happens when these churches starts opening business as usual again. They will continue their usual; Endless church programs to make money again, with different themes like ( night of glory, 7 prophetic evening, massive mercy night etc)

What these churches are good at is to make money, every popular church in Nigeria have 3 common aim and objective

1. To have at least 10,000 seater auditorium or more
2. To start a university project
3. To own a private jet as the pastor/prophet become more popular and cashing out l.

2 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Glory!!!!!!!!!!! Victory is ours

2 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by Perfecttouchade: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Amen

2 Likes

Re: 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times by zapatta(f): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Thank you JESUS!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosary No More!! Why I Stopped Praying The Rosary!! / What Bible Says About The Rich And Powerful Building Doomsday Bunkers (Pics) / Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.