Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Access Bank Is A Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Access Bank Is A Scam (4772 Views)

I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS / Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Is A Scam by ugolinze123(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2020
The only 1k I had my hopes on was reduced to #783 with out any notice or even a debit alert...what kind of a country is this for God's sake embarassed embarassed embarassed..getting it out of the ATM now is a problem. Which kind wahala be this one embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by MJBOLT: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2020
i'm sure they deducted their monthly alert charges grin that thing dey vex me ehn,they will remove the money and you wont see any debit alert

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Charleys: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2020
The reason why they want you to go cashless is so you won't notice these illegal deductions
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Ezemarcel(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Access bank Is big scam.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Undissputed(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2020
ugolinze123:
The only 1k I had my hopes on was reduced to #783 with out any notice or even a debit alert...what kind of a country is this for God's sake embarassed embarassed embarassed..getting it out of the ATM now is a problem. Which kind wahala be this one embarassed embarassed

This kind thing can pain eh/ send me your aza let me help you top up to 1k grin

12 Likes

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by oluwadabira111(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2020
Even GTbank is worst,have 1thousand on it on Friday just to wake up on Saturday to see that the amount have been reduced to 850naira the thing pain me I swear

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by centurionpapa(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2020
i miss Diamond bank, a great retail bank.
i have to part with money each time i want to check my balance using ussd code.
i am extremely dissapointed with access bank

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by ugolinze123(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Undissputed:

This kind thing can pain eh/ send me your aza let me help you top up to 1k grin
0075553262 Access bank
Thanks and God bless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by ugolinze123(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2020
MJBOLT:
i'm sure they deducted their monthly alert charges grin that thing dey vex me ehn,they will remove the money and you wont see any debit alert
was surprised when the machine was giving a feedback of insufficient funds..had to check my balance...God... am just pissed right now.
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by ugolinze123(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Even GTbank is worst,have 1thousand on it on Friday just to wake up on Saturday to see that the amount have been reduced to 850naira the thing pain me I swear

You had a notice but mine was just like that...no nothing...
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Ballwick(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Happened to me too,had 5000 and when I tried withdrawing was insufficient funds checked my balance and saw 4755.
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by CAPSLOCKED: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2020
MJBOLT:

IMAGINE FIRSTBANK FROM NO WHERE, TAKING MONEY FOR ATM MAINTENANCE DUES WHEN I HAVEN'T RENEWED THE CARD SINCE IT EXPIRED 3 YEARS BACK. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by konkonbilo(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2020
ugolinze123:
You can borrow from access bank and pay back in one month time.. Just type *901*11# to know if you're eligible.. It's an easy process
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by skinny419(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Lazy 9geria yuth..1k kee must u hav a bank acc?
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Offpoint: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2020
Access Bank abi ALL BANKS...

These days I saved my money in my granny piggy bank, it feel safer. I'm tired of constantly visiting UBA to demand *watapun to my money*

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by MJBOLT: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2020
access bank started this rubbish recently,you need to see the way people are complaining on their facebook page

CAPSLOCKED:

IMAGINE FIRSTBANK FROM NO WHERE, TAKING MONEY FOR ATM MAINTENANCE DUES WHEN I HAVEN'T RENEWED THE CARD SINCE IT EXPIRED 3 YEARS BACK. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Undissputed(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2020
ugolinze123:

0075553262 Access bank
Thanks and God bless

Sent. Stay safe.

19 Likes

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by ugolinze123(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Undissputed:

Sent. Stay safe.
Seen Bros...may God bless you, favour will locate you, in hundred fold you shall reicieve back. I really appreciate Bros. At a time like this. God bless you again.

25 Likes

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by tayo4ng(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2020
Access Bank are fruster, my acct with them is now dormant. They deduct your money the way they like without your notice.
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by summerset: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2020
ugolinze123:
Access bank can cut peoples money like say tomorrow no go come,that bank made me cry one day In one their branches many years ago,I was stranded as I travelled to a far place,begged so many people to transfer me money only one did,that was 3000, j quickly rushed to the bank and all I could get was 1k,they charged me a lit of things and cut all the money out cos money hasn't been in the account for long, I cried that day ehn,and I swore never to use that silly bank.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Kenneth10110(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2020
skinny419:
Lazy 9geria yuth..1k kee must u hav a bank acc?

Be wise pls
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by odubayor(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2020
AƧcount wey I no use don enter - 45 naira those banks na scam
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
ugolinze123:

Are you using savings or current account?
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by EkeBarry(m): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Pls oh, mine is 'savings'. At one swoop, a whopping 1,128.75 was deducted from mine too embarassed embarassed embarassed . They tagged it DEBIT CARD ISSUANCE FEE/VAT whereas i av never for 1nce requested for any card. 1nc this lock-down ends, they would av to do some explanations to me
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by jom28gy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
I wanted to operate that bank
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Ayoleeboy007: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mine was zenith bank, they withdrew all the money in my account and was still withdrawing even when the money finish they were still withdrawing thereby giving me a negative balance until I lost the alart SIM last year. Now only God knows how much will be there as at now. Screenshot below.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by EbukaHades10(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
tayo4ng:
Access Bank are fruster, my acct with them is now dormant. They deduct your money the way they like without your notice.
My account too is dormant with them. I've tried all their available channels (social media, calling, chatting with their operators) yet nothing.

If not for this lockdown wey bank no open, I for just transfer the money wey dey there.
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by OddslordIsBack: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
ugolinze123:

Seen Bros...may God bless you, favour will locate you, in hundred fold you shall reicieve back. I really appreciate Bros. At a time like this. God bless you again.

Pastor
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
EkeBarry:

Pls oh, mine is 'savings'. At one swoop, a whopping 1,128.75 was deducted from mine too embarassed embarassed embarassed . They tagged it DEBIT CARD ISSUANCE FEE/VAT whereas i av never for 1nce requested for any card. 1nc this lock-down ends, they would av to do some explanations to me

Go to ur bank and lay down the complain. This happened to alot of diamond bank customers when access bought them. Just make sure u cut off any statement of account they to send to Ur emails if u have one.
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by SweetCunt97(f): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Yimu
Re: Access Bank Is A Scam by ugolinze123(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Savings account

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates / Photo : I Need Boyfriend / MMM: 16 Photos That Describes How Everyone Is Feeling Tight Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.