Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 PM

Website Development Training. Hurry Now. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Development Training. Hurry Now. (465 Views)

News Blog For Sale With Over 2000 Visitors Per Day Hurry Now / Free - Promo Hurry Now (marketing) / I Want To Sell These Facebook Pages @ Giveaway Price. Hurry Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Development Training. Hurry Now. by josh8060: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2020
*Learn to CREATE websites using HTML & CSS *

• Standard Tutorial(lots of videos (practicals) to be shared)
• Interative
• Lots of Projects to work on.

The Programme is going to hold through WHATSAPP.

*For just 2000naira! *
*For a period of 2weeks!*

You don’t have a LAPTOP? You’re still welcome.
*You can still join.*
*We have a place for you! *

*Why waste time at home, when you can start a career out of nothing. *

If you’re interested in any other programming language, like Python, Visual Basics and the likes, you can still message me.

This is also my whatsapp number.
Call me to confirm anything you’re not sure about.

This is legit. And it’s NO scam!

Thanks and God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Combined Attack On Elementor Pro And Ultimate Addons For Elementor / Pls Subscribe To My Channel / Web Development Full Course -| Learn Web Development From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.