Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Could It Be Satan Vs God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Be Satan Vs God (4057 Views)

Agenda 21- The Coming New World Order Vs God’s Agenda / Satan Vs God, Who Killed More In The Bible / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by kkins25(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
budaatum:

You do know we are measuring the effects of coronavirus, right, and not investing money? Even Kobo wouldn't go as far as using the tools you've mentioned except for the simpler ones like Simp. moving average which is already used for it, candles and perhaps Exp. MA

We'll see when he's got the info he requires.
Oh yes indeed, surely i am aware. I just couldnt resist the play on the word which you used "indicators".
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by budaatum: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
kkins25:
Oh yes indeed, surely i am aware. I just couldnt resist the play on the word which you used "indicators".
Go away! Admit you also wanted to show how knowledgeable you are!

See what I got in the post this morning. Yep, 2 can play that game cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by kkins25(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
PastorAIO:
To understand the later use of Satan in Jewish thought it helps to study[b] Ahriman in Persian religion.[/b]
Obviously the Persians set the Jews free to return to Palestine and ruled them under the Persian empire.
i would look into this when i get back home.
The impact of Zoroastrianism, the religion of the Persians cannot be over estimated.
interesting...

The Zoroastrians believed in a dualistic world where history was the battle between Light and Darkness, Good vs Evil, Ahura Mazda (the good god) and Angra Mainyu (aka Ahriman, the evil force). One day in the future good will prevail and this will be brought about when the future saviour Saoshyant comes. He will make the world perfect
more and more research just keeps piling up for me to do. mehnn. time is such a biiiitch..

What is clear is that the Persian religious world view influenced the Jewish one. And ultimately the Christian religion and Islam.
oh definitely. it would seem the jews liked to "take a little bit of this and a little bit of that" and claimed it for themselves just like they stole the land of canaan and how they almost did to germany before you know who went fascist. hehe.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by kkins25(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
budaatum:

Go away! Admit you also wanted to show how knowledgeable you are!

See what I got in the post this morning. Yep, 2 can play that game cool

grin grin grin grin you caught me. grin grin
nothing itches the conscience like being caught in the act. grin grin grin
Budaatum you devil you!!!

remarkable!! it would be lovely to have a hard cover, thank God for whoever discovered blue light filter, the one who made the windows application "Iris mini" which i am currently using and the one who figured out how to incorporate it into my old galaxy s8+. my eyes now ache to the glory of light. awkward, really awkward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by budaatum: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Again, you cannot simply say that because Canada has a lower death toll means Canada indeed handled this more wisely than the US government did. There needs to be more indicators to measure this and so far, every country is still working to understand the situation. Maybe a year or two from now, we can sit and harsh out the details and point out what worked, how and what definitely did not.
Forget what the media and politicians are doing here in America right now. We all know this is election year and mud-slinging is a tradition to be expected.

Has New Zealand handled Corona more wisely than US government did?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12159683_screenshot202008181855252_jpeg9e1bf4f046087633be52cabbcd9f64b8
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12159684_screenshot202008181855401_pngc31e6215a4b34ade4796f4308de7176b

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-2020-election/841#92975972
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
budaatum:
Has New Zealand handled Corona more wisely than US government did?
I happen to know from comparing actual responses that the New Zealand government in fact seemed to have handled better than the US did. So, I can attribute their low number of cases to their handling of the problem.
However, I do not have evidence of Nigeria's response being any better than that of the U.S enough to claim that indeed Nigeria handled it better, hence the lower death rates in Nigeria compared to that in the US.

Again, I stress that the information/fact available in both cases is key to reaching a reasonable conclusion.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by budaatum: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I happen to know from comparing actual responses that the New Zealand government in fact seemed to have handled better than the US did. So, I can attribute their low number of cases to their handling of the problem.
However, I do not have evidence of Nigeria's response being any better than that of the U.S enough to claim that indeed Nigeria handled it better, hence the lower death rates in Nigeria compared to that in the US.

Again, I stress that the information/fact available in both cases is key to reaching a reasonable conclusion.
I don't think Nigeria's handling caused better rates, but if someone says God saved Nigeria I would not argue much despite the £ now post ₦600 and demand rising.

I think Nigeria benefitted from low infection as a result of not being a travel destination like New York, low spread due to isolation and clustering which has resulted in high mortality amongst the so called elite with little rural spread, and bad counting at the very least.

Basically, we been lucky.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
budaatum:

I don't think Nigeria's handling caused better rates, but if someone says God saved Nigeria I would not argue much despite the £ now post ₦600 and demand rising.

I think Nigeria benefitted from low infection as a result of not being a travel destination like New York, low spread due to isolation and clustering which has resulted in high mortality amongst the so called elite with little rural spread, and bad counting at the very least.

Basically, we been lucky.
Remember that was where we started with this. And you forgot to mention an almost non-existent healthcare system in the case of Nigeria... Na God save many of these countries... no be wisdom of their actions at all.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by budaatum: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Remember that was where we started with this. And you forgot to mention an almost non-existent healthcare system in the case of Nigeria... Na God save many of these countries... no be wisdom of their actions at all.
I started more generally than with Nigeria, perhaps that's where our wires crossed. Only in ones wildest dreams can Nigeria be said to have handled Corona wisely, though saying that, we kind of have wisely handled whatever of it we got, at least going by our rather low 'recorded' deaths of less than 1000, which is very low for a nation of our population.

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
budaatum:
I started more generally than with Nigeria, perhaps that's where our wires crossed. Only in ones wildest dreams can Nigeria be said to have handled Corona wisely, though saying that, we kind of have wisely handled whatever of it we got, at least going by our rather low 'recorded' deaths of less than 1000, which is very low for a nation of our population.
Many of the African nations were spared... is what I will say, and not for what anything they did right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by budaatum: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Many of the African nations were spared... is what I will say, and not for what anything they did right.
Can't argue that. Poor unspared SA though.

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by budaatum: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Since the pandemic began, I have spoken with more than 100 experts in a variety of fields. I’ve learned that almost everything that went wrong with America’s response to the pandemic was predictable and preventable. A sluggish response by a government denuded of expertise allowed the coronavirus to gain a foothold. Chronic underfunding of public health neutered the nation’s ability to prevent the pathogen’s spread. A bloated, inefficient health-care system left hospitals ill-prepared for the ensuing wave of sickness. Racist policies that have endured since the days of colonization and slavery left Indigenous and Black Americans especially vulnerable to COVID‑19. The decades-long process of shredding the nation’s social safety net forced millions of essential workers in low-paying jobs to risk their life for their livelihood. The same social-media platforms that sowed partisanship and misinformation during the 2014 Ebola outbreak in Africa and the 2016 U.S. election became vectors for conspiracy theories during the 2020 pandemic.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/09/coronavirus-american-failure/614191/

Is this an example of unwiseness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Wesley And William Tyndale Debunk Pope On The Immortal Soul / Deeper Life GS, Brother Kumuyi Speaks The Truth About Church Traditions Here. / Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.