Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

“The Call” (A Short Christian Film) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “The Call” (A Short Christian Film) (350 Views)

Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" / Christian Film / Christian Film Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Call” (A Short Christian Film) by vizkiz: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gnTvFEyYTc

Many people experience feelings of depression or frustration at some point in their lives. It can happen if you've recently experienced a loss, Mid-Life crises, relationship issues, financial instability etc... Even in a situation like this global pandemic, some people experience depression just living alone and cut off from the outside world. It can also simply be something people experience separate from any particular event.

There are many different ways that people choose to deal with depression or frustration: talking to a therapist, leaning on family or friends, or turning to God.

Deuteronomy 31:8
“The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Afflictions are opportunities for Christ to display his power in us.

As long as we can handle things in our own strength, we won’t see God’s power. It’s when the burden gets too massive for us to bear that Christ comes along and says, “Hey, let me take that from you” and reveals his universe-sustaining strength. “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’” 2 Corinthians 12:9.

Afflictions drive us to God’s word. “It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I might learn your statutes.” (Psalms 119:71)

2 Likes

Re: “The Call” (A Short Christian Film) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nice
Re: “The Call” (A Short Christian Film) by vizkiz: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: “The Call” (A Short Christian Film) by vizkiz: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2020
Lalasticlala

Can we please encourage the Christian brethren with this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Controversy In Sokoto Over Sighting Of Moon / There Is Purpose In Your Pain - Pastor Adefarasin / Christian Man Disobeys Black Lives Matter Command To Kneel During MLB Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.