Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! (4150 Views)

Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo / PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You / PDP: None Of Our Governors Will Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by AuroraB(f): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Christmasdon:
IF PRAYERS ARE NOT PRAYED VERY WELL AND NOT PUNCHING THE RIGHT KEY IN PRAYER ,THE UNTHINKABLE MIGHT HAPPEN. PRAY FOR OUR 36 OR 37 GOVERNORS ONE BY ONE EVERY FORM OF DEATH BE WIPED AWAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
GOD REVEALED TO ME.
Tell us the Governor! You guys have fooled your sheeples enough. Pity them small
Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Thought i was the only one that saw it... I also saw that in the nearest future an ex president will also die....

So yeah, pray!!.
Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by Ezewuzie01: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
MistarT:
Guys truly speaking, see i have never met the OP before i do not know him but on a very serious note there is every tendency that a shocker is coming, i do not know how or when but it is coming especially if the governor was not chosen by God and the people.
I hope you are not suggesting Imo governor because he was chosen by God.
Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by trutht828: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Christmasdon:
IF PRAYERS ARE NOT PRAYED VERY WELL AND NOT PUNCHING THE RIGHT KEY IN PRAYER ,THE UNTHINKABLE MIGHT HAPPEN. PRAY FOR OUR 36 OR 37 GOVERNORS ONE BY ONE EVERY FORM OF DEATH BE WIPED AWAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
GOD REVEALED TO ME.

Why should I pray for them? What benefit has any of them done to anybody?
Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by koffsman(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Op are you in your right senses because why would I pray for Nigeria politicians, when am not done praying for myself, did you even pray for yourself
Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by Christmasdon(m): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Mindlog:

Have you also been praying for millions of hungry and sick Nigerians who are suffering from the ineptitudes of these Governors?

No life is more precious than the other.
.It's all our collective efforts to pray for our dear governors they are really working oh lord our GOD Please save the lives of our dear governors and former governors into your dear mercy and save homes of people in Nigeria as a whole. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by Onlinealaba(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Corrinthians:
Another betnaija fan on the loose. Hoping that one of th 36 dies (which isn't an impossible outcome given the spread of the disease) so people can say *aaaah, a nairalander predicted it*.

And if none dies, they'd be like *aaaaah, it was because people prayed*.

I pity the idiots who take these so called prophesies seriously.
Nlders won't kill person grin grin , allow the young man ministry to boom na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by Karlifate: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Symptoms of COVID-19.
Pls, locate the nearest isolation centre.
Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by Toosure70: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
If it can't be avoided, let it be a PDP governor.
May God reward you accordingly
Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by Gblazzz(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Christmasdon:
.It's all our collective efforts to pray for our dear governors they are really working oh lord our GOD Please save the lives of our dear governors and former governors into your dear mercy and save homes of people in Nigeria as a whole. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
What about the Orphans, Widows/Widowers, Less Privileged, Hopeless, The innocent prisoners, The sick etc..
The Government are enjoying in there comfort zone with there families, while many are dying of hunger due to the Lockdown, yet they don't care, no support/palliative, and you asked me to pray for those "Heartless Polithieficians" who don't care about the vulnerable & poor, i would rather pray for a mad man.
Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by Christmasdon(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Gblazzz:
What about the Orphans, Widows/Widowers, Less Privileged, Hopeless, The innocent prisoners, The sick etc..
The Government are enjoying in there comfort zone with there families, while many are dying of hunger due to the Lockdown, yet they don't care, no support/palliative, and you asked me to pray for those "Heartless Polithieficians" who don't care about the vulnerable & poor, i would rather pray for a mad man.
. EVERY HUMAN LIVING ARE ALL INCLUDED.
Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by Christmasdon(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Please pray fervently to avert any death of a governor. O'LORD PLEASE. PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!
Re: I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! by Christmasdon(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please lets keep our prayers alive for governor Okezie Ikpeazu . God told me that he only can be healed through miraculously by prayers only. please lets keep praying as this my prophesy is about to come to reality. keep praying. please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allocation Increases In November As The FG, States, And LGs Share ₦675.9 Billion / 2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu / How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.