Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress (58387 Views)

Pencil Drawings By Charles Osaro / My Drawings / My Drawings Of Michael Jackson(king Of Pop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Parable007: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
You are good bro... Weldon

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Cool

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by UBGGA(f): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Teach me how to draw; it will be one of your greatest art.

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Lordjb: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by toffyz(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please o...shey na only pencil this bros take draw all those great piece...Or there are some other tools he's using?

2 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by overseer1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
That is a good talent there.

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by noble2faith(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Great!

God Almighty! please pass down my talents which I was unable to develop to my unborn children. I promise I am going to help them to develop their talents.

2 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Well done.

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by banana99(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
teach me drawing na

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Igbo Amaka.

7 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Momfa: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Art breathes cry

2 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Gifted

3 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Evercurious(f): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
So CREATIVE

3 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by sweetchi1011: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
You are gifted! Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Damseldammie(f): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wow... This is a wisdom, respect Sir

4 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by helinues: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nice work

@ PMPhoenix ever heard about Ola/Teju before in UNN?
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by James4bright(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
And the funniest part is that with all this talent, artists don't earn much.

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Evercurious(f): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Roon9:
Why so disjointed

Cos it's abstract figurative.. Read the 2nd paragraph to see his type of works. He stated all that there

3 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by LikeCool(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pure talent

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by OlawaleBammie: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Guy why u come tear tear everything na

6 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Hiqh2dkay: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wows wow’. My mouth was shocked for 5min �

2 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by SeriouslySense(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
it looks very good, I think you could also be a good animator or 2d Animator also

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Great art

7 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by SeriouslySense(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wow your works are amazing

5 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Awesome work

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PotatoSalad(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Guy why u come tear tear everything na
His style of drawing

2 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by olumide4christ: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
PMPhoenix:
3pm in Abakpa, Phyno bought this one in 2017

Well done Brother... keep it up. That's the spirit! You will go places with your talent! Just trust God...He put that gift/talent in you...He is the one that gives blessings that makes rich and adds no sorrow to it (Proverbs 10:22)...He will lift you up!

I hope and pray that our young people will tow your path, stir up that gift/talent in them and make waves instead of complaining perennially!

10 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Corrinthians(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for sharing brother. cool

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by aliamimar(f): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Allah will bless your handwork.

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by OlawaleBammie: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
PotatoSalad:
His style of drawing
He con dey giv me stress to arange am for head

2 Likes

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Btruth: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Guy, you are too good.

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
PMPhoenix:
The Report

I had the idea for this shortly after my NYSC year.

I remember feeling like everyone I know and came across was searching for keys to open the closed doors in their lives; everyone was embattled with the task of figuring out what exactly to do next. Keys then, metaphorically, became symbolic to me, a couple of them float in the foreground.

By right side of the drawing some other objects float too, these objects represent factors that influence our searching for these keys.

The coin represents money and finances.

The beetle (more specifically its hard and protective exoskeleton) represents security; during the time the drawing was being made the bloody clashes between herdsmen and farmers were occurring frequently alongside the violent harassment of civilians by men of the police force, the special anti robbery squad division in particular.

The bible page symbolizes wisdom; the extract from the book of revelations has a verse that subliminally cautions whoever is on this search to be mindful of how they go about it.

The wrist bead represents socio-cultural recognition and, by extension, influence, fame, power.

The feather represents life and good health; as we are currently battling the ravaging effects of the pandemic, this one is in the highlights.

In the background there’s a section of brick walls, those brick walls are located and referenced from an upper class neighborhood in G.R.A Enugu, while the cemented regions in the background are located and referenced from middle to lower class neighborhood in Zik’s Avenue Enugu. This is aimed at representing the ubiquity of this search as basically everyone was/is looking for something.

Stay safe & thank you smiley smiley smiley .
how much will cost to put this in medium/big frame ,i like it,am not a big man o,so be reasonable with price.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) / Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.