Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress - Art, Graphics & Video (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress (58384 Views)

Pencil Drawings By Charles Osaro / My Drawings / My Drawings Of Michael Jackson(king Of Pop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
gift2xl:
Nice one! Cheers

Thank you so much smiley smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
purples25:
You're so talented. I love this.

Thank you so much smiley

Happy you like them. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by themanderon: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
tivta:
Your drawings are scary

Maybe a bit wink

smiley smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
themanderon:
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

Thank you so much smiley smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
yemsai:
Wow...
Beautiful..
I really love them..

Thank you a lot, happy you like them smiley

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
AdeolaOmoOba:
See, your head dey there. Pure beauty reside in your expressions

I thank you immensely bro. You’re appreciated smiley smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
blingxx:

Guy do you mind if I use your drawing as my pc wallpaper ?

No crime bro, you could have a higher resolution version too if you want smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by criuze(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
criuze:
Let me just download one and dm

This guy bad.

I even think say na Yoruba, because na them dey too bad for art like this

OK, your still dey talk abi, I don already dey follow you for facebook and insta,

Guy see, you're amazing, your have great talent.

You come still burst my head you gradge for UNN
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
MansoryMX:
When God was sharing talent! characteristics to be inbuilt into humans, The angel who arranged my body components what were you doing? embarassed

Haha. Everyone has something to offer bro, I probably am a dunce at something you’re very good at smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
I'm speechless. This is so amazing. 21st century Leonardo da vinci

Come on man, that’s too much. smiley

But I thank you immensely, you are much appreciated. smiley smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
officialfysh:
Please follow this dude on IG. I just saw his works here on nairaland and it’s so driving me crazy. I don’t know him from Adam just saw his post now on nairaland @mbahofficial

I truly thank you man, words can’t explain. You’re much appreciated smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
These are breathtaking.

I thank you a big load, happy you like them smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sheyilola:
I love this ❤️

I appreciate and thank you so much smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Holiegrail2:
You are good bro

I thank you a lot bro. smiley smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
obiekunie2:

superb work of art!

bros please can i afford you for a book cover?

i wonder how much such will cost me.

Worry not. PM me when you’re ready so we can discuss.

I thank you smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
zedegit:

If you are talented, you are talented and a man's gift makes way for him.

Didn't you hear that Phyno, the great bought one?

He goes on competitions and exhibitions which means just 1 sale to someone who values arts is worth what some people make in a year.

Go and Google Monalisa.

Man, as much I wish it was the way you say, trust me it isn’t. Artists do earn strongly but only a few of us. A lot is involved.

I’m happy you like the work bro and I thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Zagaboss:
Can l get a portrait of myself?....08034019786

Sure! I’d beep you, my whatsapp is +2348103920878
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Pls carry me along bro. This my J.Cole and Kendrick Lamar joint face sketch

Gerrarahia, you know you can draw better than that, you’re just playing smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
igbsam:
These are beautiful drawings. I'll definitely be getting one soon.

I’m happy you like the work, so many thanks smiley smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
olumide4christ:

My former boss, a popular billionaire in Lagos is a great connoisseur of art work. When I was working with him, artists used to travel from Oshogbo and other parts of the South West to Lagos to come and sell paintings, sculptures, etc to him. He would pay them hundreds of thousands and sometimes even millions of Naira for the art work. This happened continuously all through my time with him.
Check the lady ,. ceracerni out on Instagram. She's making a hell of money from her works.

It so truly happens, there are people who deal in art and crafts and have direct access to galleries and collectors. They sell the items bought from the artists much higher than they buy them for smiley.
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jakumo:
PMPhoenix, your artistic talent is deep and wide like an African river. All you need is the right connection to the EU or USA art market, and my brother, you will be reaping SERIOUS dollar amounts for EACH of your very original masterpieces. Your rare gift for art is worth millions of greenback dollars, and I am absolutely convinced that the world is going to hear a lot more about you in the coming few years.

I thank you so much man, I’m really short of words. All I can say for now is, may God bless you as read this mention.

You are highly appreciated and I thank you again smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
eduwizard:
Nice piece of work. But you ought to have watermarked these paintings so that one idiot will not wake up one day and start posting same images as their work.

I thought about it but I think most people, at least of recently, can sense when something is not authentic, but you’re right and it still helps to be on the safer side.

I thank you smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Emmagggg:
You work is great man keep it up

Thank you a big lot bro smiley smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
JastSiryin:
I know the feeling bros... I've got friends who talk to their folks as if they were pals grin... Nice work by the way

It was really enchanting to witness I swear. So many people don’t have that. I thank you bro
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
miqos02:
no watermarks?

Honestly, I didn’t think It’d be much of an issue. I probably should’ve added them in
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
stunning and outstanding.

I thank you a big much bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
KingWarri:

Amazing..... I love them

I’m happy you do man, for real. I thank you a lot smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by CapedBaldy: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Your art is awesome
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by elchapoo: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
PMPhoenix:

Thank you so much man, I appreciate you.

Okay I read what you wrote, the graph lines/grid lines are for accuracy and nothing more. Now this does not in any way mean that drawings made with grids will look better or more aesthetically appealing than those drawn without them. It’s simply for accuracy and nothing more, everything else boils down to the skill level of the artist in question. Be that as it may, every single artist I’ve met has their strong points and weak points, you just have to find a way to over exaggerate your strong ones to overshadow the weak ones. If you feel you can draw better without grids, man then just free hand.

I’m available anytime to assist you in getting better.

Thank you once again man.

Good to hear from you ezigbo.
I have not been able to take my eyes off your drawings, it's so much inspiring to me, I can now realize how much I have missed drawing, truly art is life.. I will do a drawing with any paper I can use very soon,because I can't be able buy enboxcard now.
When Ogbete opens again I will buy enough because I need to make up for all I have missed..
I also need to practice a lot cos I can see my self going back to the talent I can with..

Good to hear you will assist me in getting better.
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
CapedBaldy:
Your art is awesome

I thank you man, God bless you smiley
Re: Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress by PMPhoenix(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
favour32:
Extremely talented.
Not for everyone.

Thank you man, it means a lot FR smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) / Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.