Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months (7749 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Can The Circumference Of The D**k Increase By Drugs Or Exercise? / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Boseous: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
A Photographer has shared the story of Amanda, a commercial sex worker who got addicted to crack cocaine which had serious adverse effects on her physical and mental health.
The photographer identified as Soft White Underbelly showed Amanda’s rapid deterioration in 4 months.
Check the video and photos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q83KIJP2cI

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Betakeshi: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Screenshots please
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by SenecaTheYonger: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
I hate watching this video, it’s so sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by LeRabbite: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Betakeshi:
Screenshots please

It’s a 2 minute video, but here are the screen shots in order of her deterioration

2 Likes

Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Peace081: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
How is this news?

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by beautyhd: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is pathetic. She has lost touch with reality. I hope she finds help.

Say no to drugs. Hear her sound like agbero.

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Investmentfreak: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2020

This is heartbreaking..
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Tozic: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
influence of peer pressure...
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Coborona: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
I hate watching this video, it’s so sad.

I swear
I watched the 8 minute video, I couldn't finish it
Even her mammary glands reduced in size

So sad
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Coborona:

I swear I watched the 8 minute video, I couldn't finish it Even her mammary glands reduced in size
So sad
it is men like you that introduce them to drug
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Coborona:

I swear I watched the 8 minute video, I couldn't finish it Even her mammary glands reduced in size
So sad
pls help wit d link d one I have is 2:23.
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Coborona: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
TITOBIGZ:

pls help wit d link d one I have is 2:23.

Saw it on twitter yesterday, if you are on twitter just search #saynotodrugs

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by drealcivilceno(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Her dad molested her ooh!!!

Well her guy was paedophile...

Well only her can save herself.... Not even God coz you gat to look unto him!

Self love is the best you can give to a child, she won't have anything or anyone making her feel she/he cannot survive without them...

PS; Self love does not mean To be Selfish... Please do not misquote me!

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Originalsly: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Can't help her if she doesn't want to be helped. Molested by her dad?... I can understand why she wants to remain on drugs. I know someone who was as cracked out..... but got clean on her own and is now working at a drug rehab center as a counselor. I wouldn't be surprised if this one one day turns her life around. Start drugs... you never know where it will take you.
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Liposure: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Say no 2 drugs
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Slurity(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is so heart breaking , I feel like crying for her and somehow, I feel sorry for myself.
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Coborona:

Saw it on twitter yesterday, if you are on twitter just search #saynotodrugs
I will do that, tnx.
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Raeheemwayne: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Slurity:
This is so heart breaking , I feel like crying for her and somehow, I feel sorry for myself.
Say No More.
The feeling is mutual.

I thank Myself for realising my mistakes on time.
I choosed my path and moved along - I believe someone out there can also do same.
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Raeheemwayne: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Slurity:
Say No More.
The feeling is mutual.

I thank Myself for realising my mistakes on time.
I was moved to tears; when I watched that video on twitter.
I choosed my path and moved along - I believe someone out there can also do same.
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 27, 2020
stay away from hard drugs
hard drugs only diminishes ur body
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by lastchild: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Peace081:
How is this news?
Do you know that this thread is more important for people to see than all those naira Marley news?

Watching this video can change someone's perspective who's heading to destruction of drug peddling
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by DaddyRochie1642: 2:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Now you see why Medical Experts Say that Marijuana is the Safest Drug On The Planet, .. If You Want to do Drugs .. Smoke Weed and Enjoy Life.. You Can Never Overdose On Weed and Weed Can Never make You Look Horrible Like That Swine Up There In The Picture.

** Spits In Disgust **

1 Like

Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by DirtyGold: 5:34am On Apr 27, 2020
#SayNoToDrugs

What's tha business?
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Blossomfirst(f): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Now you see why Medical Experts Say that Marijuana is the Safest Drug On The Planet, .. If You Want to do Drugs .. Smoke Weed and Enjoy Life.. You Can Never Overdose On Weed and Weed Can Never make You Look Horrible Like That Swine Up There In The Picture.

** Spits In Disgust **
Spits on your weed and you!
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by DaddyRochie1642: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Spits on your weed and you!

You're Pathetically Irrelevant.
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by Liliantalks: 2:16pm On May 01, 2020
Hard drugs is a no no
Re: Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months by tweakdude1: 2:20pm On May 01, 2020
Jesus! Have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. / Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O / "My Titties Can Twerk Too" Busty Lady Says As She Twerk Using Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.