Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men (4598 Views)

Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / How To Start A Conversation About Sex With Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
So My mum saw my daily pills and flipped , we started a discussion on why I took them ,, so she was like

Mum: why r you taking them
Me: to regulate my period
Mum : what r u regulating them for
Me : I just want To hv control of myself
Me : and also as a contraceptive against pregnancy
Mum : what!! why will u do that , u be small pickin o , u wan find pickin? (angry face)
Me : just wanna be safe ,, it’s better than those other harsh contraceptives
Mum : those things r for prostitutes
Me : its not true
Mum : so why r u preventing pregnancy
Me: maybe the guy I am with is still coming up in life n we r not ready for a baby
Mum : very furious) if u are dating a man and u r scared of getting pregnant for him ,, leave him !!
Don’t ever date an unstable Man U are bigger than that rubbish ,, abi u no get sense? Don’t ever bring that kind of man to my house!! I prefer u Wait n stay old b4 getting married than getting married to an unstable man with no money .
Me : that’s why I want my own money .
Mum: you r really a fool ,, so u want ur own money so u would be using ur money on urself while dating a riffraff? U don’t even know ur value as a woman !! Don’t even try to bring that kind of man to my house , cause if hungry do you, don’t call me o ,, if Wahala enter the marriage , don’t call me o !! A word is enough for the wise
Me: slient
Mum : hisssss

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Olunmercy56(f): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin grin grin Mama was saying the true

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Tozic: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Are you an American?

5 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
So My mum saw my daily pills and flipped , we started a discussion on why I took them ,, so she was like

Mum: why r you taking them
Me: to regulate my period
Mum : what r u regulating them for
Me : I just want To hv control of myself
Me : and also as a contraceptive against pregnancy
Mum : what!! why will u do that , u be small pickin o , u wan find pickin? (angry face)
Me : just wanna be safe ,, it’s better than those other harsh contraceptives
Mum : those things r for prostitutes
Me : it not true
Mum : so why r u preventing pregnancy
Me: maybe the guy I am with is still coming up in life n we r not ready for a baby
Mum : very furious) if u are dating a man and u r scared of getting pregnant for him ,, leave him !!
Don’t ever date an unstable Man U are bigger than that rubbish ,, abi u no get sense? Don’t ever bring that kind of man to my house!! I prefer u Wait n stay old b4 getting married than getting married to an unstable man with no money .
Me : that’s why I want my own money .
Mum: you r really a fool ,, so u want ur own money so u would be using ur money on urselves while dating a riffraff? U don’t even know ur value as a woman !! Don’t even try to bring that kind of man to my house , cause if hungry do you, don’t call me o ,, if Wahala enter the marriage , don’t call me o !! A word is enough for the wise
Me: slient
Mum : hisssss
Chisos! The same girl that referred to herself as a "good girl"?!
Lawd have mercy. Liliantalks, there is God oo!

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Olunmercy56:
I swear !! Plain fact! She was so annoyed lol
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Dande55: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
You should have your money but that doesn't mean you should date a broke or poor man.

9 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
NockMedia:

Chisos! The same girl that referred to herself as a "good girl"?!
Lawd have mercy. Liliantalks, there is God oo!
so what na happened? Good girls no Dey Bleep *eyes rolls *
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lilliantalks, what is the name of your daily pills?
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dande55:
You should have your money but that doesn't mean you should date a broke or poor man.
yes both r very important
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:
Lilliantalks, what is the name of your daily pills?
levofem
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ol
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
so what na happened? Good girls no Dey Bleep *eyes rolls *
Samboribobo!!! Something must kill a man?! Say what?!!
grin grin grin
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
levofem
Oh that's mild. How many months treatment?
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
NockMedia:

Samboribobo!!! Something must kill a man?! Say what?!!
grin grin grin
lol grin
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by viccipedia: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Under exposure killed your mothers generation.
Over exposure will kill yours.

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

for few months now , was adviced by a lab attendant when I was scared I was pregnant, one time . Since then I hv been on it n I feel free!! It’s comes at the right time n I hv control of my body
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by BabbanBura(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Using style to know the dosage and administration abi? Go marry and stop fucking out of wedlock. And yes I fuxk too, so?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Ishilove: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
for few months now , was adviced by a lab attendant when I was scared I was pregnant, one time . Since then I hv been on it n I feel free!! It’s comes at the right time n I hv control of my body
Hormonal imbalance is a nightmare, sis. Seriously. Kai. Are you going to stay on the pills indefinitely? I thought initial treatment is 6months?

What are the names of the harsher pills you mentioned?
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tozic:
Are you an American?
nah I am not , u know that
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Youngpo413: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Olunmercy56:
and the 'true' shall set her free!

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Ishilove: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
You should also go for hormonal essaying. It will also help you to know if there are other issues you should address.
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Hormonal imbalance is a nightmare, sis. Seriously. Kai. Are you going to stay on the pills indefinitely? I though initial treatment is 6months?

What are the names of the harsher pills you mentioned?
potinor 2 n the others, it’s not up to 6 months I hv been taking them tho , and I stop this month cause I know I would be at home thru out . I will stop times I know I won’t hv any interaction with any man .
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Youngpo413: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

You should also go for hormonal essaying. It will also help you to know if there are other issues you should address.
I am fine babe . Am not the only one taking pills , when there need for concern , trust me I would take care of myself .
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Tozic: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Ishilove: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
potinor 2 n the others, it’s not up to 6 months I hv been taking them tho , and I stop this month cause I know I would be at home thru out . I will stop times I know I won’t hv any interaction with any man .
Postinor 2 is a morning after pill. I was thinking you were referring to microgynon, combination 3 etc.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Tozic: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
nah I am not , u know that
I asked because no Nigerian lady would want to come close to her mom with daily pills.
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by skedman(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sorry the truth sometimes is bitter .

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Dande55: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
levofem
How does it work. Do you take it everyday?
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tozic:

I asked because no Nigerian lady would want to come close to her mom with daily pills.
she actually saw it by mistake , she wanted to take my hand bag out and I forgot I left the pack in there . Won’t happen again4 sure
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Youngpo413: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ladies and skin to skin are like....please someone should borrow me that picture.

5 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dande55:

How does it work. Do you take it everyday?
yeah I do .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Once A Fine Girl Shows These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot! No Waste Time. / Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.